Breast Augmentation Without a Lift, with Good Results? - Sacramento, CA

I've always had very nice breasts. After having...

I've always had very nice breasts. After having three children and nursing they have become very "deflated". I am really unhappy with the way they look. I recently went in for a consult and was told I needed a lift as well as implants. Could I get an implant and still achieve a large natural breast??

Scheduled surgery!!

I'm having a lollipop lift and 550cc silicone HP gel implants put in!! I hope this next week flies by! I'll post pictures!

Almost forgot!

I went to see another doctor (actually found him on here) and he recommend the lift as well. He said basically the same thing as the first doctor. So lift and implant it is!

I have boobies!!!

So far everything has gone really well. Dr. Hughes did a great job. I am now 1 week post op. He had to redo my left side after I was all done. So total surgery time was 5 hours! Way too long for boobs but if that means a great outcome I'm all for it!! I was really sore the first 4 days. I've kept up on my pain meds and antibiotics. Sleeping in a recliner is so much better being propped up in bed. My husband took the week off which was really helpful. I couldn't have done it all without him. My best advice is to take is easy and do nothing. Enjoy just relaxing and not trying to be superwoman. And stay up on your meds!

After having three children and breast feeding all...

After having three children and breast feeding all three I was left with almost no bread tissue and a very saggy breast. I found Dr. Hughes on this website after researching and asking questions. It was a very quick process which was great for me because I am a very impatient person and once I've made up my mind I don't like to wait! My consult was smooth and quick and I scheduled my surgery 3

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with him. The one thing that stands out about Dr. Hughes is he will email you back no matter the day or time almost immediately! And since I don't live close to his office I really appreciate that about him. I am 1 week post op and so far things are going great and I like the way they look. I found Dr. Hughes on this website.