Breast Augmentation Without a Lift, with Good Results? - Sacramento, CA

I've always had very nice breasts. After having...

I've always had very nice breasts. After having three children and nursing they have become very "deflated". I am really unhappy with the way they look. I recently went in for a consult and was told I needed a lift as well as implants. Could I get an implant and still achieve a large natural breast??

This is a tough decision. Glad to see you're getting some feedback from the community. If you're still not feeling confident with a final decision, you may want to take the time to get a second or third consult. Keep us posted on your research progress!

I was told I would need a lift but didn't want the scars the much much longer surgery. so I went with the implant only and i would have to say at this stage, 3 weeks post op im happy I could have achieved higher nipples and more youthful looking breast but this would mean I would have lots of scaring and also the cost was almost double.my breasts looked much worse than yours from what I can see in your photo. I also have in mind that if after time I can have a lift later but I have given implant only a go and will see how it goes
Thanks Gotmyboobs back. I appreciate your comment. I agree with you and the negatives that come with a lift. My doctor told me I could do a lift down the road but I would have to do new implants too. So I would be paying for them twice. Which from a few other people's comments its sounding like that's not the case. How many cc's did you go? I'd love to hear your opinion in a few months about your breast. Thanks again!

Scheduled surgery!!

I'm having a lollipop lift and 550cc silicone HP gel implants put in!! I hope this next week flies by! I'll post pictures!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Almost forgot!

I went to see another doctor (actually found him on here) and he recommend the lift as well. He said basically the same thing as the first doctor. So lift and implant it is!

So at the stage I'm stoked I went with implant only. Very little scaring with great... ( hope stay this way) boobs
So I'm now 7.5 weeks post op and would have to say they looking better than say 4 weeks ago everyone I've show they say there amazing and look so good and I'd have to agree :)

I have boobies!!!

So far everything has gone really well. Dr. Hughes did a great job. I am now 1 week post op. He had to redo my left side after I was all done. So total surgery time was 5 hours! Way too long for boobs but if that means a great outcome I'm all for it!! I was really sore the first 4 days. I've kept up on my pain meds and antibiotics. Sleeping in a recliner is so much better being propped up in bed. My husband took the week off which was really helpful. I couldn't have done it all without him. My best advice is to take is easy and do nothing. Enjoy just relaxing and not trying to be superwoman. And stay up on your meds!

So in us you can't get silicon till 21 that's strange 18 in oz whatever you want. I had mine done in Thailand by an American practise dr he's was amazing
Okay so i was first gonna ask if you got the procedure here in SAC but after reading, you got it in LA? But you live in sacramento? Soo how did the consulation work out?
I drove down for the consult. And then 3 weeks later drove down for the surgery stayed the night and saw him the next day. I go back this Friday for a 3 week post op. it's been hard having him so far away but he answers emails immediately so that has helped a lot.

After having three children and breast feeding all...

After having three children and breast feeding all three I was left with almost no bread tissue and a very saggy breast. I found Dr. Hughes on this website after researching and asking questions. It was a very quick process which was great for me because I am a very impatient person and once I've made up my mind I don't like to wait! My consult was smooth and quick and I scheduled my surgery 3

Did u see any drs in sac?
No, but I'd search this site. There are some great doctors on here.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with him. The one thing that stands out about Dr. Hughes is he will email you back no matter the day or time almost immediately! And since I don't live close to his office I really appreciate that about him. I am 1 week post op and so far things are going great and I like the way they look. I found Dr. Hughes on this website.