Great Job Dr. K! - Sacramento, CA

The staff is awesome! Dr. K also reshaped by...

The staff is awesome! Dr. K also reshaped by making new pockets for my new implants,where they should have been before....I was so happy. The bruising and pain was minimal and the staff was very attentive and didn't rush me.I wanted a bigger implant,but he told me if I was to look natural,he would go as big as he could,then a year down the road,if I chose to go bigger,I could do so and look natural. He isn't one of those doctors that shoves a huge implant in that looks ridiculous. He is an artist.

Feeling good

My update at 6mos!

added view

2nd photo, looked natural days after!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

No, I should have taken one!
No, I don't...I should have kept one!
Gorgeous, how do the gummy implants feel?
Totally soft and natural! I was surprised even in the beginning, like the second week when my swelling was going down, they werent hard, stuck or rippled like saline implants. Theyre awesome and I would have thought that changing from saline and going to silicone would have been heavier and being they were bigger, but I don't feel any heaviness or difference at all when it comes to that! I would never use saline again, ewwww!
Congratulations I too had a consult with Dr.k ..i definitely liked him seems to know what he is doing.i ultimately choose Dr.Lee but Dr k was definitely my second choice! He was a little more pricy
Well, hope yours turns out great! Fun, but scary!
Mine turned out great I loved Dr.lee. Dr k is awesome too loved his personality

Congratulations on your revision! How long ago was your first BA and how many cc's did you originally get? With your revision, what type and size implants did you get? Glad to hear your PS was careful in helping you choose your new size.

I first got saline, 350cc implants in 1997. I was not happy with the size or the feel and look of the saline implants,so decided to revise. I now have 550cc, silicone "Gummy Bear" implants. The doctor and I went over sizing and the doctor chose the final size during surgery by trying a few sizes to see which best fit and looked natural. I may go up one more size,but if I would have done it during this last surgery, i would have looked ridiculous and he cares about his patients and takes pride in his work.
Sounds like you're sold on the Gummy Bear implants! You wouldn't happen to have any before pictures to share?