450 Capsular Contracture to 700 - Sacramento, CA

2 years ago I had 450cc saline unders placed that...

2 years ago I had 450cc saline unders placed that turned in Capsular Contraction. Saw a new Dr and we agreed to get 700cc silicone unders as I am 5'10.5" and 160 pounds (still shrinking). I wish I had pics of my pre-implant boobs but the hubs deleted them. So far I am bandaged read good so I haven't been able to see much

4 days post op and I am loving these girls.

4 days post op and I am loving these girls.

Today is 1 week PO. I haven't been given any...

Today is 1 week PO. I haven't been given any instructions on massage yet but they are already very soft and natural feeling underneath and the sides. The top is still a bit firm but I am a bit swollen still. I see the surgeon tomorrow

Saw the nurse today and had the stitches removed...

Saw the nurse today and had the stitches removed from my nipples. My gosh they are flat and so perfect. I am in love with my boobs and I let the hubs play with them yesterday, he was like a school boy, such a turn on for the both of us. The nurse said I don't need to massage them. I see my Dr in 7 days. Will post a pic later

5.5 weeks PO. Love my boobies

These girls are so gorgeous. So glad I went up in size after CC

Loving my girls

I am starting to become quite obsessed with the girls. LOVE THEM

Old vs New

Dr. Yamahata

I too am in sac an need a revision..I will private message you questions about tout Dr if that's ok...
you are looking great lady! You really do look natural! Love the size on you. Wish mine were bigger lol. I never had to do any massages with mine, I kind of think its a lot easier then dealing with that crap! Keep up the healing=)
you look great! what profile did you go with?
Thanks, Mod+
            they look so natural in your swimsuit! just beautiful!
Turned out gorgeous. Congrats!
Hey you're look great! They look really soft and what a size increase!!
Mine are puppies compared to yours now, lol
Beautiful updated pic
Love them!!
I too had my first ba (420cc saline high profile unders) then wanted to go bigger 2 years later bc they got a little firm, this past aug, 2012 went to 750cc saline unders, then got cc grade4 in my right boob about two months ago(6mo post op), just had a capsulectomy to have the right one removed and replaced two weeks ago, I'm just wondering if any of u can give me any pointers on how to avoid this crap again! Pardon my language but I've spent 15k on these puppies so far and want to make sure I never have to go under the knife again, they are both soft and awesome now but I really want to make sure it NEVER happens again, what are your surgeons suggestions? I'd like to compare...
Omg, you poor thing, so unfair. Sorry this happened. Did you take antibiotics right after surgery? My Dr told me how to prevent it was by him giving me antibiotics right away and he made sure to have a completely sterile Operating room as well as triple washed my implants before placement and clean my breasts before inserting the new implants. I still need to ask Dr if he wants me to take antibiotics before any dental work, I see it all over the net too and even the news just did a story. My last (not a plastic surgeon) said that wasn't necessary and I had a lot of cleanings and fillings done during the time I developed it. I hope you aren't going back to the same Dr repeatedly. Hope all this helps. If Dr says yes, you need antibiotics before anything dental, take that note to your dentist, they are the ones to order the pills, if they refuse, find another dentist but they shouldn't. Keep me posted
What implants did you choose this time? C
I definitely used my same PS, he is rate number 2 in the state of TX, he is amzing and i know he knows what he is doing, generally its not a ps's fault that cc occures(unless they do not sterilize their equipment) in which case an infection would immediately occur, there are ways to try to prevent it but none are for sure. I went to my ps yesterday and asked him about the infections because i always thought that when they say cc can come from a minor infection, that it meant just an infection in the breast, but thats not the case at all! it can come from any infection you get that you do not immediately treat with antibiotics, i get bladder infections at least 10 times a year and half of them I get through without using antibiotics and drinking a lot of water, i bet thats what caused my cc but i cant be sure of course! and i asked the dental work question to him yesterday when i went in to get my sutures taken out and he said to take one antibiotic the day before and the day after any teeth cleaning or dental work! so anytime you have or think you may have an infection, my advise would be to treat it immediately with antibiotics! My doctor gave me a RX that doesnt expire for antibiotics after having this conversation with me, he also told me anytime i think im getting a bladder infection or even sinus infection that i cant immediately get an rx for from my reg dr, to call him and he would make sure i got them! so im glad i can get antibiotics anytime i need them, you should try asking your ps the same.
thing is ... the world is creating super bugs by taking way too many antibiotics , way too often ... I would never want to risk cc, but i also think that filling myself up with antibiotics only cos i have implants is a bit silly!! :o((( c
Well then spending thousands on boobs to be ruined would be a waste now without antibiotics. I worked in the medical field so I know all about super bugs and such, they will always come out with a new antibiotic to cure it, the news stresses everyone out. Thank you DM 004, that was great info.
DM, when I said I hope you aren't going back to him was because I thought maybe he wasn't sterile but yours is exactly as knowledgable as mine so I think you have a great Dr.
well i did not say he said to take antibiotics on a daily basis, yes i am on them for the two months after the initial surgery, but he is saying that an infection left un treated without antibiotics can cause cc, i definitely believe in the science of medicine and will do anything i need to do to keep myself infection free. He has pulished books on the art of healing, and has many prestigious awards on his studies of the "art of healing" so i will continue to do what he tells me. When you say "fill yourself up with antibiotics because of implants", do you mean like initially when you first get them done or for forever, because the antibiotic stage is only to be used after initial surgery and or any infection in the years after..
Thank you! :)
i actually meant for the rest of our lives. I am ok to take antibiotics if i have a real infection, but not just for prevention at all the times. The theory actually quite scares me ://// .Having said that , i did take antibiotics a few months ago when i went to the dentist , arghhhhhhhhh C
thats good, I never asked this before, but have you had cc? if so, how bad and did you have it fixed with surgery or are you still dealing with it currently?
I'm a dental assistant of 9 yrs. You should not need to premedicate for dental work.
Why does everything have conflicting reports? I'm scared to have hard baseball boobs again
I can't explain the conflicting reports. All I know is you can find all kinds of conflicting studies in lots if areas of medicine. The American Heart Association updated its requirements few years back. But double check with your plastic surgeon. It cant hurt. He would know. Good luck!
So, I stand corrected. I consulted both my Dentist and my PS and they said that its now being recommended. Km glad you posted this because its not considered the standard yet, but I will be premedicating for cleanings now. So thanks!