I Love the Way I Look and Feel! Thank You Dr. Mabourakh! - Sacramento, CA

After 3 children my breasts were saggy to say the...

After 3 children my breasts were saggy to say the least. I was wanting a lift and augmentation done. I didn't feel sexy around my husband and really just wanted to like how I looked. I just had my 2 month post op appt. and I feel incredible! My breasts look awesome, and i do feel sexy again.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh is the best. He is gentle, kind, and sincere. He really cares about his patients. His office girls are incredibly professional, caring, and respectful. The best experience I have had all around at a Dr.'s office. I went to 2 other surgeons before a friend told me about Dr Mabourakh. His office girls are Amazing!!! The nicest, sweetest, sincere that I have had contact with, they really made me feel at ease. Dr. M. was also so nice, caring and genuine. He really listened to me and all of my concerns. I felt completely confident that I was in good hands. It was the best decision I have made, so worth it. I don't think any other surgeon could have given me better results, Dr. M is wonderful!! I have already recommended him to all my friends and family. He is the Best!!! Don't bother going anywhere else, it will just be a waste of time and money.

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. If you'd share more about you and your procedure, I can post this review in the breast augmentation community. Thank you in advance!