Breast augmentation

I was happy with the shape of my breasts tp begin...

I was happy with the shape of my breasts tp begin with. I am 5'2'' 115 lbs started with a med Acup but I wanted more roundness and cleavage with a natural look. Exactly what I got. 250 cc brought me to a medium C

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Very experienced surgeon. Surgery went smoothly, called in the middle of the night with questions after surgery and was available to answer them. Kind, intelligent, & will give you great results.

I had a small 34 c(my breast didn't fill the bra cup) pre-op, I had 616cc Allergen Silicone breast implants. It has been almost 3 months, I wear a 36-40 DD, my breast implants are still settling the Dr. told me because I went sooo big... What will they settle to? They dont look right yet.....
Hello Polkadoties,

You will really like him. He doesn't talk much, so take all of your questions when you see him and he will answer them. I have been really pleased with my results. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Hi Katelyn,

Do you have a before and after pic? I scheduled a consultation with the same doctor on July 20th. I wanted to get more info on him... if thats okay with you. thanks!
Really well. Its been exactly 3 weeks today. But after the 3rd day I was able to get out of bed alone and stuff and my 4th day I was out shopping lol. Today im actually in San Francisco with friends. So if you are worried about recovery youll be fine :)
How are you feeling??
I did bring pictures and showed him what I would like. And actually they were two of his patients. He told me to bring the pictures on surgery day.
I am about 5'5" 130ish pounds. I am very excited.
Oh I see. I would go in and show him pics of the size you would like to be. I love my results but wish I had gone bigger. Thinking of (not sure yet) of going to 350cc's in 6 mo or so. Go big or go home! Lol what is your height and weight if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks, Just met with Dr for my pre-op this morning and he is not sure yet on the cc's. Going in between 350-400cc's. I would like a full C.
Because what a full c to you and a full c to the doc may be different visuals. So I recommend pics which I wish I had done lol
Thanks for the update. I am actually scheduled with Dr Yamahata for July 11. I am barely an A cup and looking to have a full C cup. I have decided to go with silicone. I am very nervous. Glad to hear you are happy with your results.
Good luck. Dont be nervous recovery was a breeze.. Lol. And you have a good doctor and the nurse margaret is great. :) do u know how many cc's youre going?
Wow have to say ur breast look really good for second day post op. :) really nice shape, if you dont mind me asking do you have a before pic. I hope to have similar results. Im also 5'2" and weigh 103lbs currently a 32c (small c) and hoping to be around a full c .. Im going 345 cc silicone gel implants..do you know what profile you went?
Thanks girl. Oh and if your going 345cc and currently a small c youre probably going to end up in the D + range. I went with smooth, round, moderate profile. The only before pic I have is one I took of my whole self lol but ill post it up for you.

K.