Lines in Face After V-beam but Capillaries Appear to Be Gone - Sacramento, CA

So I have/had a noticeable capillary at the tip of...

So I have/had a noticeable capillary at the tip of my nose. I really wanted that fixed because it's very hard to cover with make up. The woman who did my V-beam offered a "butterfly" pattern, which is both cheeks and up and over the bottom of my nose for $400. Then every six weeks I can come back in for free and she'll zap just the tip of my nose because she said it's a bigger vein and will probably need a couple zaps.

She said there will be no bruising, she promised there WOULD be swelling and the redness relief results would be immediate.

During:
Pain: It was described as a very annoying pain that was slightly worse than a rubber band snap. It stung a lot more than I expected. It felt like someone dragging a needle across my face. BUT I didn't need any pain meds, I didn't require her to stop and give me a break. I just clinched my fists and let her have at it. She was actually awesome at talking me through it too.

Aftermath:
Afterwards it was like a burning swollen sensation for a couple hours. Like a bad sunburn, but not hot or burning to the touch (no raw skin feel). Just the burning/swollen sensation of a horrible sunburn.

Capillaries: She was right, the redness in my face in that area is substantially lower/disappeared. The vein on the tip of my nose has diminished greatly. The redness relief that I hoped for is exactly what was explained to me.

Swelling: Yes, I am swollen. Nothing huge or crazy. Some bumpy little welts and swelling. I doubt anyone would barely notice if it were not for these lines that I included a picture of. They look even worse in real life. They look like an old faded scar indentation. I'm really nervous they are permanent. But I will wait awhile to make judgement. Most people have a lot more downtime than this, so I'm hopeful it's temporary.

Bruising: None, as promised.

Wish me luck. If the swelling subsides and these lines go away soon it will be a definite thumbs up from me. If they stick around forever I will have pretty much ruined my face.
Have the lines gone away? Take care.
I'm also wondering if the lines have gone away.
Welcome, thank you for sharing your experience with V-Beam, look forward to seeing your final results. How brave of you to opt out of numbing or pain killers, how long did the treatment take?
Shawna