Lines in Face After V-beam but Capillaries Appear to Be Gone - Sacramento, CA

So I have/had a noticeable capillary at the tip of...

So I have/had a noticeable capillary at the tip of my nose. I really wanted that fixed because it's very hard to cover with make up. The woman who did my V-beam offered a "butterfly" pattern, which is both cheeks and up and over the bottom of my nose for $400. Then every six weeks I can come back in for free and she'll zap just the tip of my nose because she said it's a bigger vein and will probably need a couple zaps.

She said there will be no bruising, she promised there WOULD be swelling and the redness relief results would be immediate.

During:
Pain: It was described as a very annoying pain that was slightly worse than a rubber band snap. It stung a lot more than I expected. It felt like someone dragging a needle across my face. BUT I didn't need any pain meds, I didn't require her to stop and give me a break. I just clinched my fists and let her have at it. She was actually awesome at talking me through it too.

Aftermath:
Afterwards it was like a burning swollen sensation for a couple hours. Like a bad sunburn, but not hot or burning to the touch (no raw skin feel). Just the burning/swollen sensation of a horrible sunburn.

Capillaries: She was right, the redness in my face in that area is substantially lower/disappeared. The vein on the tip of my nose has diminished greatly. The redness relief that I hoped for is exactly what was explained to me.

Swelling: Yes, I am swollen. Nothing huge or crazy. Some bumpy little welts and swelling. I doubt anyone would barely notice if it were not for these lines that I included a picture of. They look even worse in real life. They look like an old faded scar indentation. I'm really nervous they are permanent. But I will wait awhile to make judgement. Most people have a lot more downtime than this, so I'm hopeful it's temporary.

Bruising: None, as promised.

Wish me luck. If the swelling subsides and these lines go away soon it will be a definite thumbs up from me. If they stick around forever I will have pretty much ruined my face.
Shawna