Fat Middle Section, Need Liposuction. Sabah Medical Centre, Malaysia

Tried dieting and gym for 1 year. Everything went...

Tried dieting and gym for 1 year. Everything went down except my mid section, when I got busy and quit gym for 5 months, my middle section stored more fat and I now look like a skinny pregnant lady. I would love to share this experience to everyone since there has not been that much review from sabah
Yes not much review from Singapore and Malaysia... will be following yr blog faithfully...am currently researching my prayers are with you God bless
Update; 14-05-14 Went for pre op consultation today, and Dr Charles took some photos. My surgery is tomorrow morning and I have to be there before 7am. Been bathing using the antibacterial soap that was given to me. Need to bath thoroughly tonight and tomorrow morning. Now i understand when they say "I'm exited and scared at the same time" :-D
The very best luck on your procedure & recovery! My thoughts and prayers are with you today! Please keep us posted as to how everything went! Take care!

Chicken-ing out

15 minutes before reaching and I feel like Chicken-ing out. All that's playing in my head is Dr's "this is still surgery so we can't rule out Complications." And hubby's "make sure there won't be no complication. We can't afford any complication".... let's wait and see what happens when I reach the hospital. I'm loosing courage as minutes goes by....
Let us know how it goes.

changed my mind.

I am now officially a chicken. Sorry guys! I cancelled the surgery 1/2 before it begun. I keep getting this bad feeling that I'm going to die, so why risk it right? Don't ignore your instinct. I've decided to go for thermage/ultrashape instead. Should I create another review or should I continue it here?

ultrashape/new life

Dr Charles told me not to worry for he himself doesn't do procedure if a person is not mentally prepared. That's the reason why he sees the patient 1 week and 1 day pre surgery to make sure that the patient is prepared.
I sure was fully prepared yesterday(a bit nervous) but the full horror instinct happened today.

Dr Charles advised me about ultrashape. He said since I'm afraid of general anesthetic, I could try to reduce my fat with ultrashape and lipo the remaining stubborn fat under local anesthesia after 4-5 months.
I intend to control/limit my food starting today. White meat, vegetables, protein shake. And run 2 hours 5 times a week.
When do you start the ultrashape?  Do you want me to move your review to the ultrashape community, or leave it here?

I get what you mean about trusting your instincts- always smart to listen to them.
I'm sorry to hear you are so nervous! I'm in the same boat, I like the rest of my body but looked preg all the time. It was like a fat pocket! No matter how much I worked out and diet. Today.. I had my procedure done. Was semi awake only because I focused on not going to sleep, I wanted to know what was going on. (Weird I know!) but so far I'm soooo glad I did it!! It was the only area that I hated, granted I'm no super model by any means but love what god gave me ha! I hope you get the courage you'll be glad you did. We only get one life, no sense in having "that" get in the way of being totally happy w your self. :) keep us posted on the treatments you are getting!!!
Thank you michelle. I'm glad to know that your satisfied with your result. I'll keep updating my result.
Dr Charles Lee