V in San Antonio - Procedure 4/11/2013 - Inner Thighs & Flanks - 6 Small Area's- San Antonio, TX

I'm a 50 year old female - 5'8" - wear a size 8 to...

I'm a 50 year old female - 5'8" - wear a size 8 to 10: Pretty active, just have big thighs due to many years of dancing and playing soccer!

4/11-2013 - Procedure Day - pinched going on and just weird for the 1st 5 - 7 minutes, then it was just a slight pressure. Hardest thing for me was to stay in one position for a full hour each area. Hurt a little when the suction comes off & I won't lie the massage feels like a very deep tissue massage. Total procedure time was 3 hours (my doc had two machines). Took 2 Tylenol immediately following and started on a natural product called Arnica - you can buy it at GNC - I am using the tablets and the gel. It helps with swelling, brusing and pain.

4/12/2013 - Day 2 - got a great nights sleep, woke up to no pain at all. I'm a little sore as if I worked out or did too much yard work. I can see marks from the applicator, but no brusing yet. Honestly, I feel great - waiting for that tingling sensation to set in.

4/13/2013 - Day 3 - exactly same as Day 2, finally...

4/13/2013 - Day 3 - exactly same as Day 2, finally have one tiny bruise on my flank area - but very small. Still feel great!

Day 4 - 4/14/2013 - still the same, no additional...

Day 4 - 4/14/2013 - still the same, no additional swelling or brusing. I did major yard work yesterday, so thought I might be a little sore today - but no!

4/21/2013 - Day 10 I have had a great experience...

4/21/2013 - Day 10
I have had a great experience thus far. Haven't had any of the pain, discomfort or really even swelling that many of you have mentioned. I contribute my experience to using the Arnica, drinking mass quantities of water & remaining very active.

Radio Advertisement

Great discount! Last one I got was a buy 1 get 1 free, for the holidays. Most, I get buy 2 get 1 free. I've also been used for a free demo & won one at an open house! I'm done with Coolsculpt now. My skin has had all the fat loss it can take. Next I'm doing VaserShape. it's supposed to remove fat, while tightening the skin & also smooth out cellulite.
I'm also thin but pear-shaped. I've had my thighs done 6x. 1 on each inner thigh, 2 on left outer & 4 on right outer. I think you're going to want to have this done a few more times for desired results. Try the applicator double times in 1 day--they're now saying that gives the best results.
Unfortunately, I can't do any outer areas on my thighs at all. Too much muscle the doc said. She tried & couldn't punch anything. I would never do surgery either. Not an option. I can't wait for my 3 weeks to be up to see if I've had any results to start with.
3 weeks? Final results are really not seen for months...
Oh I know that the 3 weeks doesn't show up on everyone - seems like about 50/50. But I'm hopeful. :)
Unless I get a really good deal for the first treatment I'm not going to do it . The results are so 50/50 You could have Lipo done for sure results for a thousand more. If anyone knows of a place that gives a super good deal of your first treatment let me know
I have had 11 treatments so far. Could have had a full body lift for that price but I don't want any kind of major surgeries. Had enough of those already... It's not worth risking my life for.
I just can't figure out why the pain & discomfort varies so much with people. Granted I did not have my stomach done, but I've had no pain or discomfort at all.
Yeah, I don't really get that at all either. Had my tummy done about 4x now--no pain at all. I didn't even take the Neurontin they gave me.
I know that's what's so appealing about the cool sculpting when you look at these reviews 50 percent of the people say it worked and 50 percent of the people say it didn't so if I'm not going to spend a thousand dollars to dy flanks. it's so scary to throw your money away. What I'm that will give you that will give you a low price on your first treatment you pay regular price you pay regular price for your next treatment nobody on these boards talks about the actual clinic that they went to. i if anybody got any really good deals or guarantees
I feel very good about the price I got. I got 40% off all my initial treatments and will get anywhere from 20% to 40% off any additional ones I want - that is based upon how many area's. Keep in mind - I did 6 small area's.
that was my voice t that was my voice to text bottom line what I was trying to say looking for looking for a doctor that will guarantee the results or will give you a good discount on your first treatment charge y regular price for you for your second
No guarantees but I have heard of folks complaining back to Zeltiq & getting their $$$ back. I have never paid full price for this. Always a buy 2 get 1 or this past winter holiday I got a buy 1 get 1. I've also done a free demo & won one in a drawing. I go to all the parties, open houses & demos, my Cosmetic Surgery place has.