V in San Antonio - Procedure 4/11/2013 - Inner Thighs & Flanks - 6 Small Area's- San Antonio, TX

I'm a 50 year old female - 5'8" - wear a size 8 to...

I'm a 50 year old female - 5'8" - wear a size 8 to 10: Pretty active, just have big thighs due to many years of dancing and playing soccer!

4/11-2013 - Procedure Day - pinched going on and just weird for the 1st 5 - 7 minutes, then it was just a slight pressure. Hardest thing for me was to stay in one position for a full hour each area. Hurt a little when the suction comes off & I won't lie the massage feels like a very deep tissue massage. Total procedure time was 3 hours (my doc had two machines). Took 2 Tylenol immediately following and started on a natural product called Arnica - you can buy it at GNC - I am using the tablets and the gel. It helps with swelling, brusing and pain.

4/12/2013 - Day 2 - got a great nights sleep, woke up to no pain at all. I'm a little sore as if I worked out or did too much yard work. I can see marks from the applicator, but no brusing yet. Honestly, I feel great - waiting for that tingling sensation to set in.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4/13/2013 - Day 3 - exactly same as Day 2, finally...

4/13/2013 - Day 3 - exactly same as Day 2, finally have one tiny bruise on my flank area - but very small. Still feel great!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 4 - 4/14/2013 - still the same, no additional...

Day 4 - 4/14/2013 - still the same, no additional swelling or brusing. I did major yard work yesterday, so thought I might be a little sore today - but no!

Great discount! Last one I got was a buy 1 get 1 free, for the holidays. Most, I get buy 2 get 1 free. I've also been used for a free demo & won one at an open house! I'm done with Coolsculpt now. My skin has had all the fat loss it can take. Next I'm doing VaserShape. it's supposed to remove fat, while tightening the skin & also smooth out cellulite.
I'm also thin but pear-shaped. I've had my thighs done 6x. 1 on each inner thigh, 2 on left outer & 4 on right outer. I think you're going to want to have this done a few more times for desired results. Try the applicator double times in 1 day--they're now saying that gives the best results.
Unfortunately, I can't do any outer areas on my thighs at all. Too much muscle the doc said. She tried & couldn't punch anything. I would never do surgery either. Not an option. I can't wait for my 3 weeks to be up to see if I've had any results to start with.

4/21/2013 - Day 10 I have had a great experience...

4/21/2013 - Day 10
I have had a great experience thus far. Haven't had any of the pain, discomfort or really even swelling that many of you have mentioned. I contribute my experience to using the Arnica, drinking mass quantities of water & remaining very active.

Radio Advertisement