The Right Surgeon Made This Absolutely the Right Thing to Do! -Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

I am 58. For the last few years I have felt fit...

I am 58. For the last few years I have felt fit and healthy but every time I looked into the mirror the heavy turkey-wattle neck that framed my face was so depressing! Where had I gone! I researched on the Internet and soon decided that the pile-em-high and sell-em-cheap approach was definitely not for me. I only have one face and needed to be absolutely certain that the person I allowed to touch it was not going to make a mess. Having seen some very helpful reviews on Mr Pacifico I attended one of his open information evenings (free of charge) where I had the opportunity to chat to him about my problems and desire to get back the face I used to have - not better - no miracles required - just the face I used to have without the baggy bits. He recommended a neck and lower face lift. He gave me lots of information to take away and read. Several months later - and another couple of consultations I went in for surgery. I felt completely safe and he ensured that I was informed of everything that would happen - there were no surprises. I was operated on in the afternoon. In the morning when I saw the initial results I could have cried with joy. There I was again! Me! I stayed in hospital two nights and went out in makeup with my hair washed feeling on top of the world. Within a week I was back at work. I am so thrilled with the results I wish I had done this a couple of years ago. Friends who have known me for ages comment on how well I look - but put it down to a new hairstyle - it is so natural nobody would think it was surgery!
I have a much more positive outlook on life - and for the price of one posh holiday I have found a completely new lease of life.
There were no surprises - in fact I was expecting pain but to be perfectly honest - apart from a little discomfort that first night in hospital there has been no pain at all. I would strongly recommend that anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery should go and have a chat with Mr Pacifico. He did not promise miracles -but everything he promised he delivered!

It is now five weeks today since I took the plunge...

It is now five weeks today since I took the plunge and I still hold with everything I said in my initial review which was literally just over a week after surgery. Mr Pacifico had warned me the scars near my ears would go red before fading so I was prepared for that - but must say that my new discovery of Bio Oil (Boots) seems to have speeded up the process quite nicely. Still no pain or discomfort. I am lucky that my hairstyle does cover my ears but would suggest that if you do not wear glasses (which can obviously "pin" hair in the right places for those first few weeks still any visible scars fade) it might be worth considering a change of hairstyle for a while.
Age? You are literally as old as you look - and without any major changes it is surprising how much younger I look and feel with just the removal of that neck wattle!!!
If you are considering this - I hope my experience helps!

I am nearly 2 months down the line since surgery...

I am nearly 2 months down the line since surgery and the scars on my ears are so faded already that I no longer think of them. I am so pleased I went to a surgeon who had such favourable comments on sites like this one! Still no side effects - apart from the fact that my renewed confidence has had me tackling other silly things about me that niggled - my soft splitting nails are now finally strong and growing since I started with Renunail by Dr Lewinn - another internet tip - and the Bio Oil is now being slapped on everywhere with great results on my skin!
I only wish I had started to look at ways of improving my life earlier! Still - better late than never!
I have my final review with Mr Pacifico on 12th April and will write a final post and put up another photo at that point.
Thanks for the lovely comments!
London Plastic Surgeon

I researched on the net (which is why I thought it important to write a review so others can share my experience) and then attended one of his information evenings. I had the surgery at The Spire Hospital in Tunbridge Wells .

Wow, you do look amazing!
Excellent!
You look great! He did a wonderful job--you should be pleased.
You look wonderful! Your doctor is very hot;)
You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Wow! You look 20 years younger. A great job! Congratulations. You must have had a great doctor!
Bravo! You look so great!!! It's the before and after pix that really reinforce that this decision was the right one. With your easy recovery to boot, you must be so thrilled. My recovery wasn't quite as rosy, but with the help of supportive friends on this site, I'm doin' OK. I'll be much happier when odd sensations and swelling leave my face!
Very nice! You looked so much younger and refreshed! (Not a worked on look)

Thank you immensely for sharing your experience on RealSelf. You look beautiful!