Brest Reduction - 32E/34DD to a 34C - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

It has been a long journey since my first initial...

It has been a long journey since my first initial appointment with Marc over a year ago, with a couple of bumps along the way. The main two being the emotional roller coaster the week or so after (regret, fear, tears, guilt!) and also the 'dog ears' i had from surgery (google the terms if unsure!). But these are both just ones of those things and always a risk with this procedure. The emotional rollar coaster was temporary and normal for some, and the dog ears were amended 7-8 months later at no extra cost or fuss.
The scars i have are thicker than most peoples but this may be due to being a smoker before surgery and once again now I have recovered. I have used silicone gel and sheets as early as I could and tried to be strict with it too. A year on the scars have flattened and are now white around the breast but are still reddy/pink down the breast. Hopefully this will improve over the next year, obviously everyone is different in how we heal. Either way I have come to terms with them I think and I am happy with the results now and feel so much more comfortable and confident in my clothes and when exercising, hence I don't regret my decision at all :) Marc and his team are all so lovely and supportive and always been there to answer my concerns. From the outset they all made me so comfortable and I felt I could trust them, which was so important. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you again for everything :)
London Plastic Surgeon