Brest Reduction - 32E/34DD to a 34C - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

It has been a long journey since my first initial...

It has been a long journey since my first initial appointment with Marc over a year ago, with a couple of bumps along the way. The main two being the emotional roller coaster the week or so after (regret, fear, tears, guilt!) and also the 'dog ears' i had from surgery (google the terms if unsure!). But these are both just ones of those things and always a risk with this procedure. The emotional rollar coaster was temporary and normal for some, and the dog ears were amended 7-8 months later at no extra cost or fuss.
The scars i have are thicker than most peoples but this may be due to being a smoker before surgery and once again now I have recovered. I have used silicone gel and sheets as early as I could and tried to be strict with it too. A year on the scars have flattened and are now white around the breast but are still reddy/pink down the breast. Hopefully this will improve over the next year, obviously everyone is different in how we heal. Either way I have come to terms with them I think and I am happy with the results now and feel so much more comfortable and confident in my clothes and when exercising, hence I don't regret my decision at all :) Marc and his team are all so lovely and supportive and always been there to answer my concerns. From the outset they all made me so comfortable and I felt I could trust them, which was so important. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you again for everything :)
London Plastic Surgeon

You will notice improvement over the next couple of years.  The scars take time to heal and patience is necessary.   Try using Bio Oil and massage on the scars now.  This will really help over the next few months.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.