Awesome Results! - Royal Oak, MI

First off, I have done 2 different rounds of Vela....

First off, I have done 2 different rounds of Vela. I did it back in 2008/2009 when it first came out and saw good results but then went back to my old habits and stopped going. I still had a number of sessions and started using them again this past Feb.

I started with the back of my thighs and butt, this is said to be the hardest area. I did 8 treatments. After 5 treatments the techs started telling me how good they looked but I obv. didn't believe it until I was in a bathing suit and my sister and my mom asked me what I had been doing different in my workout because my legs looked so good. As for discomfort, I did not find this area uncomfortable at all. I do laser hair removal so I have a higher tolerance for pain.

I switched to my abs two weeks ago and have already seen 2 inches come off of my waistline after two treatments. The abs hurt much worse than the back of the legs but usually take less time that the legs to see results.

The key is to make sure you are getting hot. If you don't leave feeling like you could drink a gallon of water the tech wasn't doing it right. Speaking of water... make sure you drink at least half your body weight in onces a day this is what truly makes the results show.

Please remember this isn't a magic wand. I do weight watchers along with work out all works towards a positive result for vela.

American Laser Skincare

Royal Oak center is awesome! You truly get to know all of the techs because you are in there once a week. I love going!

American Laser Skincare in downtown Royal Oak. I have gone to all of the techs they all really know what there doing. I heard they have some kind of special running though the end of the month as well. Def call and set up a consult if you're from the area!

Do you mind me asking where you had yours done at? I dont want to go somewhere that they are inexperienced and not see any results.

That's an awesome deal! Make sure wherever your going is experience in doing the procedures
How many minutes each session lasted?
On my abdomen they usually last about an hour and 10 minutes. For my but and thighs around an hour because they use a different head on that area. When you leave you should feel warm and thirsty. They should be taking pictures and measuring you everytime. They also should be taking your temp throughout the procedure. If they are not doing that then there are issues.
Thank you, so more than 60 min on abdomen... And you see the results... that gives a hope... I have a deal $79 Can for 3 sessions 30 min each. I can buy up to 5 vouchers... So, $400 for 15 sessions 30 min or 2 times less sessions if to use 60 min at once... Yeh, that looks like |I should buy all 5 vouchers... I thought if to buy only 3 of them...
8 treatments

Ok, so a little less thank $200 per treatment. How long does an 8 treatment package last for you?

For best results you go once per week. So about two months. American Laser has different monthly deals, sometimes you can get them as low as $1,000 for 8-10 treatments. The results last as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I'm glad to hear you have seen good results. That is awesome that your Mom & sister were able to see the change too!

Do you mind me asking how many treatments you got for the $1,500 you have listed?