Awesome Results! - Royal Oak, MI

First off, I have done 2 different rounds of Vela....

First off, I have done 2 different rounds of Vela. I did it back in 2008/2009 when it first came out and saw good results but then went back to my old habits and stopped going. I still had a number of sessions and started using them again this past Feb.

I started with the back of my thighs and butt, this is said to be the hardest area. I did 8 treatments. After 5 treatments the techs started telling me how good they looked but I obv. didn't believe it until I was in a bathing suit and my sister and my mom asked me what I had been doing different in my workout because my legs looked so good. As for discomfort, I did not find this area uncomfortable at all. I do laser hair removal so I have a higher tolerance for pain.

I switched to my abs two weeks ago and have already seen 2 inches come off of my waistline after two treatments. The abs hurt much worse than the back of the legs but usually take less time that the legs to see results.

The key is to make sure you are getting hot. If you don't leave feeling like you could drink a gallon of water the tech wasn't doing it right. Speaking of water... make sure you drink at least half your body weight in onces a day this is what truly makes the results show.

Please remember this isn't a magic wand. I do weight watchers along with work out all works towards a positive result for vela.

American Laser Skincare in downtown Royal Oak. I have gone to all of the techs they all really know what there doing. I heard they have some kind of special running though the end of the month as well. Def call and set up a consult if you're from the area!

Do you mind me asking where you had yours done at? I dont want to go somewhere that they are inexperienced and not see any results.

That's an awesome deal! Make sure wherever your going is experience in doing the procedures
American Laser Skincare

Royal Oak center is awesome! You truly get to know all of the techs because you are in there once a week. I love going!