Scared! and Excited! - Beverly Hills, CA

Im 24 years old and after being on BC for 6 years,...

im 24 years old and after being on BC for 6 years, the hormones got the best of me. I started to feel like i had no control over my emotions, i would get SOOO angry at the drop of a dime. My poor boyfriend got the blunt of it, poor guy. I also noticed my L breast growing and growing until i knew i had to see a doctor. I had many tests and an ultrasound and all they could say is "well iv never seen this before". My breast, at 24v yrs old decided to grow a cup size. One doctor suggested it could be the hormones from the bc and i stopped taking that day! Needless to say , i feel 100 % better and back to my old self. So now iv decided to get a BA not only to be even, but to be larger, more full, and most of all more PERKY. i feel like my boobs sag so much, esp for not even having any kids. Im 5'5 and 150 pounds, (most if it is in my booty) no one believes i way that much. Im a 34 b/c currently and only wear padded bras! im SOOO excited to wear cute bras and not worry about padding or one nipple always popping out because that breast is way larger! YAY. im going to a doctor in Beverly Hills. She is a double board certified plastic surgeon with years of experiece and only GREAT reviews. Here's the hitch though. Im not rich by any means and never though i could even afford a BA, let alone one done in Beverly Hills, but my surgery is only costing me a total of $3500. crazy right? thats what i get for searching high and low :) surgery is june 14th and this site has been SO helpful. Pretty sure im addicted!

picture

2 more days & im freaking out a lil ! need some advice and calming words :(

I picked 475 cc. Then i was set on 500cc. I know its not a big difference. But one sec im set on 500 then i read something about a girl going from an A cup to a D cup with just 450 and im like holly woah il be HUGE if i get 500. im already a big b, small c at vs w padding. My boyfriend tells me to stop looking and comparing but i cant help it! its my body for the rest of my life and i only wana do this once, ( at least not again for a good 10 yrs). I dont have the $ for a revision nor the time. Agth i just want to feel sure and i dont. Im worried if i go 475 i will kick myself , and im worried if i go 500 il be toooo large and think wtf have i done! im only 5/5 but i am curvy, i have a BUTT. and im doing moderate plus, saline, under the muscle. Any suggestions would be SOO much appreciated! thanks ladies!

post op.well let me tell you, this was no walk in the park

Omg was this hell!! Was in no way expecting this. Surgery went well but for the first 48 hrs I threw up everythingggggg. About every 2 hrs, so no pain meds for m3 and the pressure and from vomiting was enough to make me wana die. Omg. The poor doct must have prescribed me about 7 different things and finally at about midnight the 2nd night told me I should go to the er so they could put me on fluids. I hate the hosp so I begged her anything else and she said ok I'll get u some suppositories but if they don't work w.in 2 hrs I want you at the er. So long story short the supps. Worked thank the lord! And now day 4 I'm finally feeling better. My breasts look like squares up to my collar bone but they look even in size and even symmetry which I'm really happy about. Finnaly found a pain med that doesn't make me sick so iv jus been sleeping and eating like a robot. I dono how some girls on here posts pics on their own in different cute outfits the same day as surgery. I can barely even walk around and its been 4 days. Agth. Most painful experience of my life! On the other hand its over and can only go uphill from here :) oh but my right. breast got 510 cc & my l got 490 to even them out. But. my r breast hurts 10xs more than my left. I can barely move my r arm but can do anything w my l. Is this normal? Anyone else have more pain on one side than the other? Any help would be appreciated :)

post op.well let me tell you, this was no walk in the park

pics

11 days post op. Almost back to my normal self. These babies are still high and tight. Been massaging like the doctor said. Not wearing the strap 24 /7 like she wanted. Its too annoying. Still can't believe these are 500 cc. The sizers looked and felt ginormous and my boobs feel and look so small to me. Its annoying. Anyways everyone keeps saying once they d & f I'll be happier. Hope they're right.

pics

anyone else experience alot of swelling in one armpit

So now im almost one month post op and my R armpit looks like i have a golf ball shoved in it. agth. It doesnt hurt, i think it may be part of the implant? its just annoying because i cant shave its like a huge ball and then a crater. I remember my left being swollen just like it but that went away a while ago and it seems like this one just isnt getting better. And i feel like one month should be long enough... Im kinda getting worried. Anyone else experience this or something like it??

NEW PICS

im almost a month post op and my breasts are still very high!!! aght just want them to drop and look normal!!! getting very impatient!Even wearing the stupid strap all the time and massaging the crap outa them doesnt seem to be helping :(

45 days or 6 wks and something days post op lol new pics

Hello ladies! im about 6 wks post op now and against my doctors advice have been living strap free for about 2 weeks. I used my own common sense and decided my babies needed some room to jiggle and be free!!! they were NOT dropping, still hard as a rock, and my R armpit was still super huge because the implant was literally sitting in it. So i took my strap off, thew it away, and luckily i have a desk job where im literally the only one here so i just started pushing them down, massaging them, pushing my implant out of my armpit, allllllllll day long. lol Now around 2 wks later i see SOOO much progression. They are softer, less swollen, no more huge golf ball in my armpit and my R one is slowing catching up to my L. Honestly if you think about it, how does strapping swollen hard boobs into one place, not letting move, or bounce which prevents them from dropping to the pocket, helpful? It isnt. Wearing that strap 24/7 is honestly the reason i think that they stayed so high, hard, and swollen for so long.So i decided to try a few days w.o it, I started jumping a lil, laying flat on them, shaking them around, so that they could find the pocket and drop. And 2 days after i took that stupid strap off there was already a big difference in them. My boyfriend even said for me not to wear it any more because of the huge change he saw also. Any way at this point i have no more nipple sensitivity. My only complaint is that they still dont look or feel natural. Dont get me wrong,they are 100 xs more soft and squishy now that i have taken my recovery into my own hands, LITERALLY lol But im not quite there yet. I mean tell me what u guys think by my new pics. See a difference? Im still going to wait to my 3 month mark to get sized, i couldnt imagine wearing a real bra yet anyways. Also as they have started to drop and become more natural they do seem smaller :/ My boyfriend thinks im crazy, he says theyre huge, but i WISH w alllll my heart i woulda did 575 cc at least. The sad part is a good friend of mine totally ruined this whole thing for me. I LOVED her boobs, we literally have the same exact body type so i asked her how many ccs she did. She said 520 cc, so thats why i chose what i chose.... then about a wk after my ba i was telling her my concerns that i thought they may be too small and how weird that was since i basically got the smae size she did and she says to me " ya yours are definitely smaller than mine, but thats because i got 575 cc" . I just thought what a B****. She just didnt want me to have boobs as big as hers so she basically savataged me. GIRLS right? agth. Anyways maybe in a few years when i save up enough il get a revision, who knows! but for now im just trying to be happy w what god gave me and then i made a little better... hahaha...Also just a quick word of advice, the big thing i learned from this is yes its always the right thing to listen to your dr but listen to your body and do what you feel is right for you. ok enough rambling out of me....

all the pictures did load...

DIDNT* i have such a hard time uploading pictures on this site....

and one more because apparently this site hates me...

see the difference?

2 months post op, new pic

Hello ladies! this has been such an emotional roller coaster for me! but im starting to feel better about it all! my R boob is STILL the problem child! Went to my 1 month post op and she showed me a new massage tactic to try and help it drop. iv been doing in alot and dont really see any progress.... :( its still alot firmer and higher than my lefty, so much so that instead of seeing me at 3 months like she normally does w her pts, she wants to see me again at the end of this month! grrr every day i look in the mirror and beg it to drop lol Any ways they do feel more squishy, and when i run, bounce ALOT, im soooo not use to it, i have to wear 2 sports bras for my runs . lol any ways im feeling a lil bit more boobilicious lately, still havnt gotten sized or anything, im still in my L sports bras, going to wait for my 3 month mark because this Righty boob just isnt there yet. Praying and hoping itl soft up and look my like Lefty. No real pain anywhere at all, some shooting pains now and again but thats pretty much it. My incisions are all completly healed, but the scars look pretty red, guess thats my fault for not using any sort of scar cream :/ going on a long 5 wk camping hiking trip tomorrow which should be interesting considering im kinda out of shape... hoping all of the walking will shake down the Right implant lol anways thats about it ! Good healing to all of you!

SUPER ANNOYED

Its been over two month and my R breast is hard high, and has an indent on the right side ! im SO over it. I havent even gotten fitted, tried on bras, or really anything cute because im soooo self concious about my R breast. Im almost 90% sure i have CC, near where my breast connects to my armpit its a rough knot feeling bumb, and then below that is where theres a dent in the side. I HATE this. Sometimes i wish i didnt do anything to them. just left them alone. if this is what my R breast is guna feel like im so just getting them removed and gunna be done w this whole ordeal. Its been not fun for me at all. AGTH!!!

ok im done.

I hope my PS has someeee type of advice or news to tell me because this not knowing is killing me!!

my worst fears are coming true. doctor confirmed beginning of CC. HELP!

YUP :( its true, I knew something was wrong. saw my doctor on sun and she confirmed she could feel scar tissue beginning to form. She had me lie down and aggresively felt my boob :( she said ya its deff hard and seems as though ur in the early stages of CC :( my heart dropped even though i knew it was coming. She said to have my bf do some massages every day so that way im not using my own muscle and then she prescribed me Accolate like some of you ladies were recommending, so i already knew what she was talking about which seemed to impress her lol and also vitamin E. She said the accolate would start to soften everything up (hopefully) and then in one month she said shes going to perform a capsulotomy ( not sure if thats what its called i cant remember the exact term). I freaked and was like "surgery??!!" she said no its just that she will manually manipulate the implant into place, something like that? i have no clue even being on here and researching iv never heard of that. Anyone else ever heard of something like that? She said she could see the fear in my eyes and not to worry too much just yet, that if this is caught in the early stages it may be ok, and " wel keep our fingers crossed and were here for you" that made me feel good . Im just really worried because i dont have the $ for a revision AT ALL. im very sad :( this is seriously just my luck, nothing can ever go right for me .... if anyone has had a similar story or any tips or advice i would reallllly like to hear it . Thanks ladies ....

sizing

So im meeting w my ps again this sunday to look at my progress. but all signs are pointing to a redo on my Righty. on brighter news, i got sized at a 34 ddd by vs and nordys so thats just great! :) heres some new pics! finally went bra shopping!

one more pic

approaching 4 months post op

Have been on the accolate and taking vitamin E. it seems to be working :) another dr visit nov 17th so see what she says ! i have a feeling itl all be ok in time!

oops 5 months ^ post op! lol

where does time go?

past the 6 month mark

From what I hear 6 months is the final result. Whatever you see at 6 months you get. I must say I am not 100% satisfied w my results. Righty is still higher and harder in certain spots, and has more of a projection, and "fake" look. Lefty looks so natural no one would ever know it was fake. With a bra or sports bra on they look pretty good, but w.o u can deff see a huge difference. I hope my ps can work out some kind of deal for a revision becuz I recently lost my job due to an attempted robbery. I was just tooooo scared to ever return. So needless to say I don't have the money right now. I see my ps again on the 19th and then I will know.

saw doctor today getting revision

Ok so saw the doctor today.she is so amazing. She could see my frustration and also that I was strapped for cash. They r going to see if my insurance will cover my revision on righty since its cc. She asked when i would like to have the surgery and suggested soon as possible since summer is coming and I couldnt agree more!finally an answer and a solution. I am soooo relieved and anxious. I keep thinking what if it looks even worse after surgery or im still not satisfied but I know I just cant think like that. Everyone in the office was sooo sweet and helpful I nearly started crying. I will post pics tomorrow of what im dealing w now ....

pics

just had revision on r breast w a different doctor, loving the results and only 2 days post op

My original ba was in june of last yr where I was left w my once smaller boob being hard and high. My original doctor told me it was cc but I wasnt convinced. The kicker was she was going to charge me more to fix it than other doctors had quoted me. I lost all trust in her and scheduled my revision on my r beast w a doctor I found on here, and just had it this thur the 20th. Im so happy I cried when I saw my results. B4 my breast was hard and high and bunched up in my armpit and now its normal soft and natural and I know when the little bit of swelling I have goes down it will match perfectly w my l breast. All in all my original surgeon didnt even cut the muscle to make room for the implant which explains why it was so high and she also overfilled it wayyyy tooo much. A 425 implant filled to 560 and she told me it was only filled to 510. What a liar. Pisses me off so much. Esp when I tried telling her I felt like the muscle wasnt loose enough and she just kept telling me it was cc. Sooo annoying . But on the brighter side its finally fixed and I no longer look deformed and im in almost no pain at all and havnt even taken any pain pills :)

pic 2 days after revision

Cannot remove my bandages or bra yet so il take better pics after my post op tuesday :) but I already know its sooo much better
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would NOT recommend dr edween at all. First off looking back I was just another # and $. My left breast was slightly larger than my r , which we had discussed b4 my ba. She told me after she had put a 425 implant filled to 510 when in reality she overfilled it wayyy too much to 560, also she didnt cut my muscle so I was left w a hard and extremely square ans high r breast that ruined my life for a whole yr until I found a skilled doctor to fix it. All the while she was trying to convince me it was cc that way she wasnt held liable at all.

WOW your story sounds a lot like mine!! So happy that you got them fixed with another PS!! That is what I am doing too. Do you have Saline or a Silicone now? How many cc's?
Who did u go to for revision?
I would be so angry. There is so much stress, financially, physically & emotionally anyway with even a perfect surgery that this was not alright. I am glad tbat you posted this so others don't experience the same pain.
Oh boy when I talked to my doctor after I came out of surgery and he explained everything my original ps did wrong I wanted to punch someone! But its the risks we take right? Agth yes I decided to come back on here to let the world know exactly what I think of her.
So happy that you've gotten your revision and are pleased with the results!! :) This has been a long, stressful journey for you. You deserve to be happy!! You look great already! :)
Yes some of us dont have it as easy as others but I finally got the outcome iv wanted for so long. Thank u so much. And u still look just as amazing as ever
amazing!!!!!!!!!
you look great!!!! :)
Thanks sweetie!! I didnt before but I know I will now. Lol
Wow! Just saw your pics and IDK, u look amazing in the green and in most of your pics. They look so natural. I'm calling later today, wanted to wait till after the holiday.
Thank u. Its not so bad w a bra or top. I told her I wanted the natural look. Good luck.
Hopefully your insurance covers this...my Dr never even gave me the option to check with insurance. .that will be awesome for you;;;!!!
Omg I know! I didnt even ever think thst would be an option! Fingers crossed
Good luck to you!!!I think they look awsome any way!
Not so much :( I posted a new pic where u can really see the difference. But your so sweet thank you
Sorry things are still not where you want them. I'm not 100% satisfied either, but it's nothing I can't live with. Lefty is a bit lower. Not sure if it's bottoming out or not. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I'm fine with it. It sucks that we spend all this money and don't end up with our desired result. Hopefully your PS can cut you a break on a revision. I think they typically do. Just maybe pay surgery center fees. Keep us posted!
Meeeee too! They moved my appt dmto this Sunday so I'm crossing my fingers!
I had the same issue ..I had a cc and noticed about 9 months in..my Dr wanted 3400 for a revision or he said I can just live with it...I decided to live with it and did for 4 years. Finally went to a new Dr and had a revision! ! The Dr removed a ton of scar tissue #
Ya I don't even know if it is cc. At this point I'm just sure that they look sooo different. I really feel like I just amplified the assymetry I had pre op. I'm just super frusterated and dissapointed. And I'm really over it.... your breats look amazing. I'm happy for u and that uv finnally got ur dream boobies.
Sounds like what I had...it definitely was livable I only ended up getting revision cause I had a baby and breastfead...then they were done and ready to be fixed
The only reason I don't think it is is because it just stopped dropping and fluffing, my other one did. I think it might be implant malposition or something. If u loook at my b4 pic my left was more droopy and bigger so that's another reason they could be off? Even though she assured me that wouldn't be the case
Wow i can't believe it only cost you that much. You look amazing! :) Glad things are getting better for you now, good luck and hope the rest of your recovery goes well
You look great! It seem your CC s going away. I can't believe it was only $3500. Do you know if that is still her rate?
Yes I believe so...