41 Year Old in Need of a TT and BA - Round Rock, TX

I am just now figuring out how to post pictures;...

I am just now figuring out how to post pictures; however, this website has been very helpful with my recent MM procedure. The ladies I have talk to on this website gave me support and motivation to go through with getting my MM. I was very nervous and scared but I made it. My surgery went well and I didn't any issues after surgery. It had been ten days since the surgery and my boobs are fine they do get sore but I massage them twice a day. My tummy is fine but it is still swollen and my scar is really itching. I only have one drain and because of the holiday, I will have to go to work with one drain ????. I am going to have fun trying to hide it ????. Overall, If I had to do this over again I would and I would use the same doctor. Happy healing to everyone ????.

Four week update

I am four weeks and feel great. I love my results and can wait to see the final look. To day was the first day I wore a regular bra. My stomach is still swollen and My boobs are still sore but I expected that. Happy healing to all.

Four week

I thought these pictures posted with the other one.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor and his staff was amazing, they treated me as if they new me for years. Dr. Kerr is a perfectionist, he does not rush you, he listens to your needs and gives his professional opinion about what will be best for you and your body.