41 Year Old in Need of a TT and BA - Round Rock, TX

I am just now figuring out how to post pictures;...

I am just now figuring out how to post pictures; however, this website has been very helpful with my recent MM procedure. The ladies I have talk to on this website gave me support and motivation to go through with getting my MM. I was very nervous and scared but I made it. My surgery went well and I didn't any issues after surgery. It had been ten days since the surgery and my boobs are fine they do get sore but I massage them twice a day. My tummy is fine but it is still swollen and my scar is really itching. I only have one drain and because of the holiday, I will have to go to work with one drain ????. I am going to have fun trying to hide it ????. Overall, If I had to do this over again I would and I would use the same doctor. Happy healing to everyone ????.

Four week update

I am four weeks and feel great. I love my results and can wait to see the final look. To day was the first day I wore a regular bra. My stomach is still swollen and My boobs are still sore but I expected that. Happy healing to all.

Four week

I thought these pictures posted with the other one.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor and his staff was amazing, they treated me as if they new me for years. Dr. Kerr is a perfectionist, he does not rush you, he listens to your needs and gives his professional opinion about what will be best for you and your body.

You look good!!! Happy healing!!!
So glad you're doing well!
Thank you how are you?
Really good other than my pesky tummy tuck incision. It's opened up in a section so I'm now packing it with gauze. It was good to read today that you're tummy is still swollen because mine is too - looks sort of like PMS :-) I need to post my 4 week update but I'm super excited because I'm already down a full pant size and dress size from a 10 to 6/8. I'd actually be closer to a 6 if I didn't have so much junk in my trunk! Oh well! :-)
You look awesome!! Dr. Kerr is wonderful isn't he??
Very nice results! Kudos for you girl! The first days are hard, but it just gets better and better. Keep us posted about your recovery!! :)
Thank you, I just had my two week appt. I got my last drain out (yipeeee) and BB stitches are out as well. Dr Kerr said I'm healing really good and he doesn't need to see me again until November unless of course I have some issues. I can now start using The SkinMedica scar recovery gel.
Very happy you are doing well, but don't overdo it :)
Your results are amazing! I'm having same procedure done in Dec with Dr. Kerr. Looking forward to your future posts. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you and your welcome.
Looking good!
Thank you, I beginning to feel better everyday :-).
You look FABULOUS !!!!Great breast!!!
Thank you.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing!! Are you walking hunched over still or are you standing straight up?
Hi, I am walking straight up.
You look great! How are you feeling now?
Thanks. I feel great, my stomach is still swollen at the bottom. I can stand all the way up but I'm still walking slow. My husband has been a big help during this process.
That is great that your husband is helping you out!:) Having these procedures definitely requires some help with everything at first!