Ultherapy - Great Results. Metro Atlanta Area - Roswell, GA

I received Ultherapy and the results were almost...

I received Ultherapy and the results were almost immediate! I was advised that it may take up to three months to see the initial results, but feel I must have been a good candidate. My face looks so refreshed and rejuvenated. I am 40 years old, non-smoker and wear sunscreen daily. My jaw, chin and neck seemed to be loosing elasticity. The procedure took about one hour. Some patients have stated that they had pain with their procedure and I must say it must be the actual person performing the procedure. I was given an ativan (optional – for anxiety), tylenol and hydrocodone (only took half). Lidocane or other numbing agents WERE NOT applied to my face. The procedure was not unpleasant. Only a couple of sensative areas, which passes within seconds. My face is slightly sore, as if I have been doing face exercises. There is no bruising from my procedure. Again, my experience was probably effective and less painful due to the actual person performing the procedure.

I'm glad to hear that you tolerated the treatment just fine. How long has it been since you had it done?

One thing I did want to mention is that I took...

One thing I did want to mention is that I took "Arnica" prior to the procedure. Arnica assists to prevent bruising and helps the healing process of bruises. Arnica can be brought at the local herb store. I wanted to mention this because some people experienced bruising.

How long prior to the procedure did you start taking Arnica and what strength ( mg ) ?
I took 3-4 Arnica 30x tablets four times a day approximately 5 days before the procedure and several days after the procedure.
Did you also get the platelet rich plasma? After seeing your photos I was inspired to take the leap and get Ultherapy. I saw Dr Kelley as well and she suggested the platelet rich plasma injections. Since your results seemed almost immediate I was wondering if you also received the PRP injections.

I am adding a post followup picture of Ultherapy...

I am adding a post followup picture of Ultherapy for lower jaw, chin and neck along with a seperate PRP (Vampire Lift) procedure (see other post). The Ultherapy has really tightened and lifted my lower jaw, chin and neck. This is approximately three months after the procedure.

Bull. I to am a non smoker wear sunscreen every day and had 2 treatments and nothing. Your face is probably swollen and you are mistaking it for immediate results. Don't do Ultherapy. It is a ripoff!!!!

Marla10021, its important to keep in mind that just like with anything else people will have different experiences and results with certain treatments. We want RealSelf to be a place where people can share their experience openly, so please be respectful of those who have had different experiences from yours.

Megan I feel as a consumer who has had two procedures with no results it's my duty to inform other consumers to really look at the "fda approval" and the lack of science that claims that it "tightens and tones" when it it really doesn't. It's an expensive mistake.
Dr. Linda Kelley

It’s not just the fact that Dr. Linda Kelley and her staff are very knowledgeable on up-to-date aesthetic procedures ---it’s the fact that they have experience in performing the procedures and performing them PROPERLY. They are more informed and experienced than many local businesses in the aesthetic practice. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley. She will make you feel very comfortable and she has a gentle touch when performing the procedures.