Ultherapy - Great Results. Metro Atlanta Area - Roswell, GA

I received Ultherapy and the results were almost...

I received Ultherapy and the results were almost immediate! I was advised that it may take up to three months to see the initial results, but feel I must have been a good candidate. My face looks so refreshed and rejuvenated. I am 40 years old, non-smoker and wear sunscreen daily. My jaw, chin and neck seemed to be loosing elasticity. The procedure took about one hour. Some patients have stated that they had pain with their procedure and I must say it must be the actual person performing the procedure. I was given an ativan (optional – for anxiety), tylenol and hydrocodone (only took half). Lidocane or other numbing agents WERE NOT applied to my face. The procedure was not unpleasant. Only a couple of sensative areas, which passes within seconds. My face is slightly sore, as if I have been doing face exercises. There is no bruising from my procedure. Again, my experience was probably effective and less painful due to the actual person performing the procedure.

One thing I did want to mention is that I took...

One thing I did want to mention is that I took "Arnica" prior to the procedure. Arnica assists to prevent bruising and helps the healing process of bruises. Arnica can be brought at the local herb store. I wanted to mention this because some people experienced bruising.

I am adding a post followup picture of Ultherapy...

I am adding a post followup picture of Ultherapy for lower jaw, chin and neck along with a seperate PRP (Vampire Lift) procedure (see other post). The Ultherapy has really tightened and lifted my lower jaw, chin and neck. This is approximately three months after the procedure.
Dr. Linda Kelley

It’s not just the fact that Dr. Linda Kelley and her staff are very knowledgeable on up-to-date aesthetic procedures ---it’s the fact that they have experience in performing the procedures and performing them PROPERLY. They are more informed and experienced than many local businesses in the aesthetic practice. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley. She will make you feel very comfortable and she has a gentle touch when performing the procedures.

Bull. I to am a non smoker wear sunscreen every day and had 2 treatments and nothing. Your face is probably swollen and you are mistaking it for immediate results. Don't do Ultherapy. It is a ripoff!!!!

Marla10021, its important to keep in mind that just like with anything else people will have different experiences and results with certain treatments. We want RealSelf to be a place where people can share their experience openly, so please be respectful of those who have had different experiences from yours.

Megan I feel as a consumer who has had two procedures with no results it's my duty to inform other consumers to really look at the "fda approval" and the lack of science that claims that it "tightens and tones" when it it really doesn't. It's an expensive mistake.

And we certainly want to give you a place to share your experience too, but doing it on another person's review isn't the appropriate place. Starting your own review would give you that place. You can click here to get started.

I soooo agree total RIP OFF
Agree, this is the biggest rip off out there. The only woman who seem happy are the ones enjoying a week or two of swelling. In a couple of months the realize, it's a rip off. Many of us are trying to get word out. Doctors trying to pay off machines before suckers disappear. Save your money. I look exactly the same, 3k spent!
I had ultherapy a year ago. I saw changes every month. However it is only millimeters of tightening. I have a very round face and I saw my face and jaw with more contours. However since then I have had a Lazerlift done. They go under your skin with a laser with three pencil holes at ears and chin. That was very very significant tightening. My face totally looks slimmer. Even plastic surgeons have agreed it is literally the effects of half a facelift. No downtime. Looked normal the next day. 3k. Also called the Precision Lift. Not even in the same category as ultherapy. I wasted my money on Ultherapy too. But only paid $1500. Only??? The money I have thrown away. Good luck.
Thanks for your pix. You look amazing. I just had ultherapy done 2 days ago. I had an immediate lift and tightening. Now I feel that maybe that was partially due to swelling. But I loved it. Hopefully my results will be as good as yours. I had very little pain like you. I took oxycodeine and the most pain was along the jaw at a 3 out of 10 on the pain scale. I would do it again in a heart beat. I had a facelift 3 years ago and am just trying to keep things tight. Thanks for your post.
How long prior to the procedure did you start taking Arnica and what strength ( mg ) ?
I took 3-4 Arnica 30x tablets four times a day approximately 5 days before the procedure and several days after the procedure.
Did you also get the platelet rich plasma? After seeing your photos I was inspired to take the leap and get Ultherapy. I saw Dr Kelley as well and she suggested the platelet rich plasma injections. Since your results seemed almost immediate I was wondering if you also received the PRP injections.
Dear SuddenlyISee, I did have platelet rich plasma injections around my eyes and cheeks, which are mostly blacked out in the pictures. I had the Ultherapy on my jaw and neck. You will like Dr. Kelley. She has a wonderful "bedside" manner.
sounds like you had a very, very good outcome, though! You look fabulous.
well, there is lots of swelling, so wait til after that goes down. It takes a while to go down. Then see.
Dear Ebee, yes there was some swelling and I will post more pictures in months to come. However, almost immediately, I could see a difference in my jaw line and neck. Take care.

I am having this procedure done in a couple days Were you able to go back to work afterwards? Linda

Not if you have the horrible bruising I experienced!!
Awesome!!! Looks great, did the doctor or a nurse/staff perform procedure?
Actually, both Dr. Kelley and her technician were active in performing the procedure.

I'm glad to hear that you tolerated the treatment just fine. How long has it been since you had it done?

Thank you and thank you for offering this website. The treatment was performed within the past two weeks. I will continue to post pictures up to the three month periord.

Yes, please do. I'll be so curious to hear what changes you see over that time. :)