Looking Amazingly Healthier and 10 Yrs Younger! - Roswell, GA

I was into my aged years and after going through...

I was into my aged years and after going through an emotional and traumatic loss, I looked a mess with worry lines and deep wrinkles between my eyes and lips, and parenthesis upper and lower of mouth. The procedures were painless and I had only a of day of a little bruising and puffiness. During the next 2 yrs visited twice and had a touch up and more Radiese fillers to give me more volumne in my cheeks and overall facial apperance. I cannot say enough about the wonderful results of these experiences! I look years younger!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am pleased with my results and I very much respect Dr. Majmundar and his medical care during and after my procedures. I called for an appointment after seeing an invitation in a local magazine to come to a social at his office given to introduce himself and to offer special services and reduced prices.

Is there a reason you selected "not worth it"/thumbs down? Cost or inconsistency or any reaction?

I'm glad things worked out so well for you! Have you tried any other fillers, or things like Botox, or have you just gone with the Radiesse?

Yes, I did try Botox and Juverderm. I was pleased with the result.

That is great to hear! Were you nervous the first time you went?