PRP (Vampire Facelift) Great Results !! Metro Atlanta - Roswell,Georgia

I recently received PRP (Vampire Facelift) with...

I recently received PRP (Vampire Facelift) with great results. My face looks so refreshed and rejuvenated and the fine lines and wrinkles have diminished. It has been approximately three months and the results have lasted. I have included before and after pictures. Background - I am 40 years old, non-smoker and wear sunscreen daily, however did not wear sunscreen as a teenager. In general, the procedure took about 30 minutes from start to finish; however, prior to the injections, a numbing solution was placed on my face for approximately 45 minutes. The procedure consisted of having blood drawn and put in a machine to separate out the plasma, which contains the platelets that hold the growth factors that stimulate collagen and rejuvination. Once the injection solution was prepared, the doctor made several injections throughout my face, but mostly focusing around my eyes. (see picture). This was not a painful procedure. I did not feel pain, only pressure from the needle. I took arnica prior to and after the procedure to reduce bruising. You can get arnica from the local herb store.

Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics - Dr. Linda Kelley

Dr. Linda Kelley Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics 1905 Woodstock Rd #6150, Roswell, GA 30075 (770) 649-0094 I am a repeat patient of Dr. Linda Kelley. She is very knowledgeable on the most current procedures and has a wonder bedside manner.

The pics you have look good, I would love to see more views , front and the other side too. I am glad you are please because that is really what counts
Hi, the before and after pic show great improvement. Your eyelids look very lifted in the after pic. Did you see that much improvement in person? Have the results lasted? Thanks!
My eyes were done almost 10 years ago, I didn't have any upper facial work done with my facelift at all. The results of the eye surgery were great, in person too and have lasted all these years. Starting to sag a little now but prior I never had eyelids so its still a big improvement.
Hi, your results look great. I just had a facelift and I am so happy but I didn't do anything about the outer corners of my eyes, which I guess I should have since I was going under the knife. I wonder if this would work for my droopy corners. Would you mind sharing the approximate cost of your procedure? Thanks
Hi, it was approximately $1,500. Good luck to you!

Your results look really nice! I can definitely see why you are pleased. Were other fillers or neurotoxins (like Botox) used as well, or just the platelet/plasma solution?

Hi Megan, Thank you for your response. Only Platelet/Plasma solution was used.

Good to know - thanks!

Will you please keep us posted on how it goes over the long haul? I would love to hear how it looks in another couple months, and over the next couple of years as well! Hopefully you get great long term results! :)