PRP (Vampire Facelift) Great Results !! Metro Atlanta - Roswell,Georgia

I recently received PRP (Vampire Facelift) with...

I recently received PRP (Vampire Facelift) with great results. My face looks so refreshed and rejuvenated and the fine lines and wrinkles have diminished. It has been approximately three months and the results have lasted. I have included before and after pictures. Background - I am 40 years old, non-smoker and wear sunscreen daily, however did not wear sunscreen as a teenager. In general, the procedure took about 30 minutes from start to finish; however, prior to the injections, a numbing solution was placed on my face for approximately 45 minutes. The procedure consisted of having blood drawn and put in a machine to separate out the plasma, which contains the platelets that hold the growth factors that stimulate collagen and rejuvination. Once the injection solution was prepared, the doctor made several injections throughout my face, but mostly focusing around my eyes. (see picture). This was not a painful procedure. I did not feel pain, only pressure from the needle. I took arnica prior to and after the procedure to reduce bruising. You can get arnica from the local herb store.

If u had congestive heart failure can I do the vampire facelift. Ido take Medicene
Hi, the procedure is non-invasive. It is not really a surgical facelift, but adding a platelet/plasma solution, just under the skin, mostly containing your own fluids. I am not sure about your medications and any reactions such as bruising, etc so you would just have to ask a doctor. Good luck.
I wish you had bigger, higher res images, but it does look like you are 10 years younger!
Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics - Dr. Linda Kelley

Dr. Linda Kelley Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics 1905 Woodstock Rd #6150, Roswell, GA 30075 (770) 649-0094 I am a repeat patient of Dr. Linda Kelley. She is very knowledgeable on the most current procedures and has a wonder bedside manner.