Awesome Stuff - Just Don't Use the Brushes! - Roswell, GA + Pregnancy Info.

Worked like a charm, a bit over priced... But if...

Worked like a charm, a bit over priced... But if you don't use their applicators, and find something that works better for you ( I have my own little mini-brush I bought from Target) then you can stretch a one month supply longer. The product brought my lashes from non-existent to ridiculously long in about 16 weeks. I really only noticed a huge improvement after the full 4 months. But what an improvement it was!

I have on the exact same mascara in both pictures btw

I would check with your OB/GYN on that. Remember that many companies market their products as "natural", it doesn't mean they are safe during pregnancy. Also, Fysiko admits it is not FDA approved on its website. Look at the bottom of the screen shot I have attached. Its in the third sentence from the bottom. I highlighted the text in blue to make it easier to see.

Hello! It's me again. Just wanted to update and answer a couple questions. I have green eyes. At first I was extremely concerned about eye discoloration, but after ripping out my eyelashes from using false lashes so much I figured it was worth the risk. I didn't notice any browning of my eyes at all. I took pictures of my eye up close to monitor it, and there was no change. From what my doctor tells me it is a very rare side effect. :) So having light eyes is not a deal breaker!

Also, nope, I did not use it during breast feeding. I'm not one of those people that are anti-drug during pregnancy (I took tylenol, xantax, claritin, pepcid AC, ect...) but this medication has no real data behind it.

On a related note, I got pregnant again and am about to have another baby. Knowing that one of the possible side effects is increased eye pressure, I stopped using it all together. Pregnancy in itself increases eye pressure so I made the decision to stop. I wasn't willing to risk having anything happen to my vision. I doubt it would do anything to a growing fetus, but it could have affected me in a negative way.

Sadly to say, little over one month after stopping my lashes just fell out. Not completely gone, but one day I looked in the mirror and all I had left were the same familiar old stubs. No more glorious, luxurious lashes. :( It made me eyes look so much more dull, and my face even fatter. I couldn't believe how much my face changed again once I lost the long lashes I'd gotten used too. So, I went out and bought some more latisse and it's sitting in my medicine cabinet awaiting the day I have this new baby and stop breastfeeding. I can't wait to start using it again!

Moral of the story, if you use it and you love it, you better plan on continuing it because in only a month, 16 weeks of daily use just disappears!
You can actually get generic Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% online through other countries without a prescription and MUCH cheaper. It is the exact same medication as Latisse and at the same concentration. In some cases you have to get your own brush.

I found a better photo!!!! Once again, same mascara!

I found a better photo!!!! Once again, same mascara!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hello! It's me again. Just wanted to update and...

Regardless of your lash length (and believe me, I'm totally obsessed about mine), I think you look the most beautiful in the first, holding your new baby : )
I agree with the brushes! I was given a much more precise applicator from the doctor I got it from
Someone please tell me what kind of alternative applicator I can use. I have over a half a bottle of solution left but have ran out of applicators and Allergan does not sell or give you any additional