Hydrosculpt with Carboxy – Great Results -Roswell, GA

I recently had a Hydrosculpt and Carboxy treatment...

I recently had a Hydrosculpt and Carboxy treatment with great results. Cellulite dimples and areas of fat were greatly minimized.

After having a breast reduction several years ago, I later had liposuction to proportion my body. In some areas, too much fat was removed, thus leaving me with pouchy fat with indentions on my rib area, just under the bra strap. I was also left with cellulite dimples and and pouchy fat in my abdomen area. I tried Mesotherapy in the abdomen area, with no noticeable results.

Just recently, I had a session of Hydrosculpt, a variation of Lipodissolve and Carboxy from Dr. Linda Kelley and there were noticeable results almost immediately. The pouchy skin on my sides, just below my bra line has flattened nicely and the dimples on my abdomen have greatly diminished.

Procedure – The doctor put in numbing fluid, injected fat burners , used a needle and a cannula to disrupt bands causing dimpling. She then performed the carboxy procedure. There was only mild, short term stinging at the injection area. During the carboxy therapy, I felt a slight tingling sensation followed by a feeling of warmth in the areas being treated. The treatment was non-invasive and required no recovery time.

The procedure cost approximately $600. It depends on the areas being treated.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics, Dr. Linda Kelley

Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics, Dr. Linda Kelley, 1905 Woodstock Rd #6150, Roswell, GA 30075, (770) 649-0094 I am a repeat patient of Dr. Kelley. I have had several procedures performed by her. It does not bother me to drive almost an hour to her office, passing many other Aesthetic Clinics. She is professional, very knowledgeable and makes me feel comfortable.