Everything Seems to Be Going Great! - Roseville, MI

After two children I was left with a deflated 34B....

After two children I was left with a deflated 34B. It took a major toll on my confidence level. After my 2nd child I began to think about having a BA. Six years later it really started to get to me. My husband was very supportive and wanted whatever made me happy. (happy wife =happy life ;) I decided to talk to a PS and schedule a BA last August. I didn't feel 100% comfortable with her, but I scheduled the surgery anyway because I wanted it so badly. 1 month before the surgery I got a call that she was no longer practicing. Got my deposit back and didn't look around anymore.

Dr. Kayser's office is in my neighborhood and I originally researched him first (and found way better reviews on him), but I was looking for a female Dr. so I went to the other PS. I decided to meet with Dr. Kayser. I'm so glad things worked out the way they did because at the consult with Dr. Kayser I knew he was the best choice for me. I immediately felt comfortable in his office. I told him I would like to be a full C and he explained what he would be able to do. I think I spent close to an hour with him. He was so patient with all my questions. He was very honest and even though I was afraid I would also need a lift he felt it wasn't necessary. That was a relief!

I'm 7 days post op and I love my new breasts! I think he did an excellent job. (hubby does too). I'm feeling more confident and looking forward to summer. No more dreading bathing suit season!!! This forum kept me well informed. I am so glad it is here. I probably would have had the surgery sooner had I found it sooner. Surgery went well and recovery was/is better than expected. I had very little pain. I was sore for the first 3-4 days, but I felt that Motrin would have been sufficient enough for pain med. I barely took anything else. I feel very fortunate for that. Bottom line - love my PS, love my new breasts, love my decision, and I'm optimistic about the end result. : )

Still doing great! The only issue is that I do...

Still doing great! The only issue is that I do not have any sensation in my right breast around my nipple. I read that sensation could come back, but it could also be up to a year. Even so, I'm still happy with my decision. It looks like a lot of swelling has gone down. I'm hoping they won't get any smaller. I'm two weeks post op and trying to be patient for final results.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Many women will find your experience helpful...including your story about finding the right PS! Have you been swim suit shopping by any chance? If not, you will love it!  :)

Hi BethH, I have not went swimsuit shopping yet. I'm trying to hold off as long as I can. I want to see how much swelling still needs to subside. I can't wait though!! I think around 6 weeks PO might be the longest I can hold off.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Kayser online. After reading his reviews I felt comfortable making an appt for a consultation. The consultation was a great experience. He was so patient with all of my questions. I didn't feel rushed and I immediately felt comfortable.