Everything Seems to Be Going Great! - Roseville, MI

After two children I was left with a deflated 34B....

After two children I was left with a deflated 34B. It took a major toll on my confidence level. After my 2nd child I began to think about having a BA. Six years later it really started to get to me. My husband was very supportive and wanted whatever made me happy. (happy wife =happy life ;) I decided to talk to a PS and schedule a BA last August. I didn't feel 100% comfortable with her, but I scheduled the surgery anyway because I wanted it so badly. 1 month before the surgery I got a call that she was no longer practicing. Got my deposit back and didn't look around anymore.

Dr. Kayser's office is in my neighborhood and I originally researched him first (and found way better reviews on him), but I was looking for a female Dr. so I went to the other PS. I decided to meet with Dr. Kayser. I'm so glad things worked out the way they did because at the consult with Dr. Kayser I knew he was the best choice for me. I immediately felt comfortable in his office. I told him I would like to be a full C and he explained what he would be able to do. I think I spent close to an hour with him. He was so patient with all my questions. He was very honest and even though I was afraid I would also need a lift he felt it wasn't necessary. That was a relief!

I'm 7 days post op and I love my new breasts! I think he did an excellent job. (hubby does too). I'm feeling more confident and looking forward to summer. No more dreading bathing suit season!!! This forum kept me well informed. I am so glad it is here. I probably would have had the surgery sooner had I found it sooner. Surgery went well and recovery was/is better than expected. I had very little pain. I was sore for the first 3-4 days, but I felt that Motrin would have been sufficient enough for pain med. I barely took anything else. I feel very fortunate for that. Bottom line - love my PS, love my new breasts, love my decision, and I'm optimistic about the end result. : )

Still doing great! The only issue is that I do...

Still doing great! The only issue is that I do not have any sensation in my right breast around my nipple. I read that sensation could come back, but it could also be up to a year. Even so, I'm still happy with my decision. It looks like a lot of swelling has gone down. I'm hoping they won't get any smaller. I'm two weeks post op and trying to be patient for final results.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Kayser online. After reading his reviews I felt comfortable making an appt for a consultation. The consultation was a great experience. He was so patient with all of my questions. I didn't feel rushed and I immediately felt comfortable.