god's gift for faces and necks - Roseville, CA

If your face or neck is giving you cause for...

If your face or neck is giving you cause for concern, visit Dr. Toft for a consultation. I originally met with Dr. Toft following dreadful results from a smart lipo procedure to my neck that was performed by a different doctor. Given my age (55), Dr. Toft explained that my neck muscle and skin laxity would not make me a good candidate for the smart lipo procedure to begin with. That was why I had several vertical ripples and loose hanging skin on my neck all the way up to my ears. Smart lipo could only resolve some of the extra fat in my neck but not the lax muscle and skin, leaving my neck looking worse than before the procedure. Dr. Toft's explanation for the outcome I received from smart lipo and his recommendation for a neck lift made perfect sense to me. On top of it all, the cost for a neck lift was not much more than the atrocious smart lipo!

When considering a neck lift to repair the results from the smart lipo, I elected to attend an informal seminar where Dr. Toft introduced his impeccable credentials, office staff, and his philosophy for achieving natural looking results with his procedures. This was a very fun and informative seminar. There were about 12 other men and women in attendance and we all felt comfortable since there was something about our respective face or neck that gave us angst. There was some laughter, many before and after pictures of some of his previous patients, and lots of questions addressed. I could tell that Dr. Toft was sincere about doing what was right for each patient and that he took exceptional care and pride in his work. I would encourage anyone with concerns about their face or neck to attend one of his seminars.

I needed more time to convince my husband that for me, I just had to get my neck fixed. I decided to get my upper eyelids done first. I was so impressed with how perfectly choreographed the staff worked together to make the experience pleasant for their patients. Despite the stitches and a tiny bit of swelling and blood on my eyelids, I had to giggle with joy immediately following the procedure: my eyelids no longer drooped and true to what Dr. Toft had promised during the seminar, the results looked natural!

I knew then that Dr. Toft was the answer to my hideous neck. My husband was hopeful as he was worn down by my 18 months of daily despair over my smart lipo disaster, but he was still a bit reluctant. Dr. Toft performed a neck and facelift and once again that experience was phenomenal. The next morning, my husband took me to my follow-up appointment, where I had my head wrap removed. Because my husband still had a few reservations about me having a second surgery to my neck, I was worried that he would be in a bad mood over taking time off work and having to wait for me at Dr. Toft's office. Instead, he was very complimentary of Dr. Toft and enjoyed meeting him. My husband also appreciated that Dr. Toft's staff made him some decaf coffee and offered to fax some paperwork on his behalf so that he could get some work done while waiting for me. He was in a great mood when I was finished with my appointment and decided to take the rest of the day off!

I am happy to report that I never looked scary nor felt the need to go into hiding when my friends and family wanted to see the results right away. I am elated with the natural looking results. AND, if you need another powerful testimony of my results; I am driving my friend to her facial procedure with Dr. Toft next week.
Any recommendations for the Cleveland, Ohio area? Dr Zins I know is amazing! Trying to save for him to redo?
The doctor that performed the smart lipo was a cosmetic dermatologist, (whatever that means). When I had loose skin after the procedure he tried tightening the skin with an affirm laser that just burned up my neck but did nothing else. Dr. Toft is a facial plastic surgeon. I believe that if you found a good facial plastic surgeon for a neck lift, the cost would still be less than the 7500 you paid for your smart lipo. My thoughts are to not focus on the money you feel was wasted, and try and get excited about having your neck lifted by someone you have researched and your intuition says "this is the person that can help you." My best to you.
I also have to have a neck lift done as the smart lipo did nothing, and yes my neck looks even worse! Paid 7500 for the smart lipo and it was a waste of money!!!! So glad you are happy, but where is the advocate for the people who paid the money and are unhappy!!!! Wasted actually 8000$
Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon