Lifestyle Lift - Roseville, CA

I absolutely hated the way my neck looked, every...

I absolutely hated the way my neck looked, every time I saw myself in a mirror that's all I could see. I had an eating disorder for 45 years which totally stretched my neck, and figured it was time to have it done for my own self esteem and remove the evidence of the damage I had done. I love the new look and I feel so much better when I look in the mirror. I have always been young at heart and now I feel I look it too. People won't ask me if I had something done, but I get emails from them saying how great I look and so young, so I tell them where I had my procedure done so am going to promote big time the wonderful work that Dr. Almonte did.

Dr. Arnold C. Almonte

Dr. Almonte is a jewel, he is so caring and such a wonderful doctor. He made the entire procedure so pleasurable and I really didn't have much pain afterwards, still have almost all of the pills he gave me for pain relief. I thought he was awesome and I had done research before I had the procedure done. I am going back when I'm completely heeled to have a minor fix-up, but it isn't a big deal, just need a little more laser work. I suggest you make a phone call and book your appointment today!!!

Dear Jan. 14, 2014 ... I don't understand how you could possibly recommend your procedure to anyone else since you just had it done 3 mos. ago. You don't even know what the permanent results are yet! 3 months is not enough time to tell. If you truly did your research, as you said you did, you would have seen all the people that were harmed by LSL. I would like to know where and how you got your research material? Did you ever look at U-Tube and see the news channels, employees, past and present of LSL or all the people that have permanent damage because of LSL? If you did I'm sure you would never have had it done. You may be happy now but you really don't know what may happen in 6 mos., 1yr. or even 2 years down the line. By recommending LSL so soon after your procedure is irresponsible. Do you have any idea the harm you are doing by posting your wonderful review so soon? I sincerely pray that all stay's well for you. And I hope that we won't see another comment from you in a couple of years stating how wonderful you looked right after the surgery BUT in 2016 how bad you look or feel as a result of using the Lifestyle Lift Company.
You look great. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! It'd be really helpful to know a little more about your recovery - for instance: did you have any low points as you healed and, if so, how did you cope?
I didn't have any low points, I just didn't leave the house for a two weeks and then I was out and about going like the energizer bunny
I live in the foothills and also had dr Almonte preform the basic lift (jowls and neck) 6 days ago. I am thrilled beyond words. I really went in for the jowls but he bragged that he did pretty good chins. I'm happy to say that my chin looks even better than when I was in my 20's. I look better and better each day.