Lifestyle Lift - Roseville, CA

I absolutely hated the way my neck looked, every...

I absolutely hated the way my neck looked, every time I saw myself in a mirror that's all I could see. I had an eating disorder for 45 years which totally stretched my neck, and figured it was time to have it done for my own self esteem and remove the evidence of the damage I had done. I love the new look and I feel so much better when I look in the mirror. I have always been young at heart and now I feel I look it too. People won't ask me if I had something done, but I get emails from them saying how great I look and so young, so I tell them where I had my procedure done so am going to promote big time the wonderful work that Dr. Almonte did.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Almonte is a jewel, he is so caring and such a wonderful doctor. He made the entire procedure so pleasurable and I really didn't have much pain afterwards, still have almost all of the pills he gave me for pain relief. I thought he was awesome and I had done research before I had the procedure done. I am going back when I'm completely heeled to have a minor fix-up, but it isn't a big deal, just need a little more laser work. I suggest you make a phone call and book your appointment today!!!