Upper and Lower Bleph - Fantastic Outcome - Roseville, CA

Was tired of looking tired - and although my Mom...

Was tired of looking tired - and although my Mom is beautiful at 70, not quite ready to look like her just yet at 48. I did Botox for a whil to keep my brows from making me look angry, but I needed more. My primary complaint was the sad puppy dog upper eyes, but went for the lowers at the same time because I figure it was just a matter of time before I wanted to do that too.

The procedure was quick and relatively painless, despite looking like I was in a boxing match - and lost

was this under general anesthesia?
Hi. No, it was conscious sedation via IV and local anesthesia. So I was kind of alert, a little high with no concept of time passing, but didnt feel anything, except one time a sharp poke. I said ow... he made it numb again and thats about all I remember.

You were beautiful before.. But you did look 'refreshed'. What did he actually do to the lower? It llooked awesome, but not sure what he did. Remove skin?

Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had my "eye" on Dr. Toft for a few years after seeing him in the area. I had many to choose from and he stood out. Since I am a perfectionist, I wanted somebody who only worked on the face, was conservative as far as acheiving a natural look and that had the board certficiations which is important to me.