Upper and Lower Bleph - Fantastic Outcome - Roseville, CA

Was tired of looking tired - and although my Mom...

Was tired of looking tired - and although my Mom is beautiful at 70, not quite ready to look like her just yet at 48. I did Botox for a whil to keep my brows from making me look angry, but I needed more. My primary complaint was the sad puppy dog upper eyes, but went for the lowers at the same time because I figure it was just a matter of time before I wanted to do that too.

The procedure was quick and relatively painless, despite looking like I was in a boxing match - and lost

Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had my "eye" on Dr. Toft for a few years after seeing him in the area. I had many to choose from and he stood out. Since I am a perfectionist, I wanted somebody who only worked on the face, was conservative as far as acheiving a natural look and that had the board certficiations which is important to me.

was this under general anesthesia?
Hi. No, it was conscious sedation via IV and local anesthesia. So I was kind of alert, a little high with no concept of time passing, but didnt feel anything, except one time a sharp poke. I said ow... he made it numb again and thats about all I remember.

You were beautiful before.. But you did look 'refreshed'. What did he actually do to the lower? It llooked awesome, but not sure what he did. Remove skin?

Thank you for the message. Yes, he did remove some skin from the lowers, just to tighten them. Honestly, I thought it would be more effective at the fine lines, but didnt seem to do much. Its hard to see in the before pic as I didnt take one that was very detailed. Thanks again
Awesome results! Did you have any skin removed at the same time?
Hi - thanks for your message. Yes, this procedure involves excess skin removal.
you look great!! Mine is next month. Hope I do as well as you!
you look great! I just had a lower bleph done 3 days ago. I hope I heal as quickly as you did, and look just as good!
your results look GREAT!
And saved the eye liner ....:)
And he saved you permanent liner whooo hooo! That was my next question.....you look better healing with it on.
you look great! did you do an inside or outside incision on the lowers?
Thanks. It was outside. If you look really closely at the closeup of the lower lash line, you can barely see the external incision, right below the permanent eyeliner.
I am scheduled to do both upper and lowers in April. I am 45 years old. Thanks for the step by step photos - The difference is subtle yet profound. How was the pain factor? Ia m having my breasts done at the same time so I think the eyes will be relatively insignificant!
Thanks for your note - yes, subtle yet profound is a good description. Nobody really noticed, but I sure do. I was not in any pain at all, just perhaps the first day a little sore. I used a lot of ice. I am sure you will not notice at all and will be distracted by your aching chi-chi's... :o)
Thanks for the step by step pictures,....I can do this.
Go for it! I have had longer hair appointments!
Big difference! You look great!!!