Ultherapy Experience at Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute & NeoDerma MedSpa - Rosemont, IL

This is absolutely the best treatment I have had...

This is absolutely the best treatment I have had for my sagging face. I'm 48 years old, in good health and I exercise every day. I did a laser resurfacing which make my skin look fabulous and now Ultherapy did such a great job of raising and tightening my eyebrows, cheeks, neck and lips. I can't believe it. I'm so pleased. The nurse took her time and explained exactly what would happen during the treatment and over the next 3-6 months. It took about 3 hours and I know a lot of ultrasound energy was used - about 3 times what other offices said they would use. The energy is measured in lines, and the two other offices I called said it would take one hour. Now I know that's because only a small amount of energy would be used, which the nurse (Janine) said is not enough to make a significant difference, especially in my skin.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I found this office on the internet when I was researching Ultherapy. The consultation was free, and I was comfortable the minute I walked into the office and talked to the staff and met the doctor and nurses. My gut feeling was that this is the place for me. I am extremely happy with my care and my treatment. The office is very professional, very clean and very friendly. I'm so glad I did my research and I'm lucky I ended up with Dr. Szczerba's office and his nurse.

It is wonderful to hear that you are so pleased. I haven't heard that different amounts of energy will produce different effects, so you definitely piqued my interest when you shared that. Since I was curious to know more I posted the following question in our Q&A section. I thought I'd share a link with you in case you wanted to watch for answers with me. It usually takes 24-48 hours for the board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf to start posting.

Is There a Relationship Between the Amount of Energy Used or the Length of the Ultherapy Procedure and the Results Seen?

Anyways, lets talk more about your treatment! :) When did you have it done?