Hair Transplant Neograft - Rosemont, IL

Fantastic! I was suprised how easy it was. I slept...

Fantastic! I was suprised how easy it was. I slept through most of it. The procedure wasn't painful, just tedious. This hair clinic is great. Big screen TV; we took a break for lunch (supplied by the doc),no pain. The dressing on the back of my head, where they took the hair from, came off the next day. No bleeding, minimal swelling. I'm really pleased. I just felt my balding head did not reflect how I (or my lovely wife) saw myself. I'm 52, healthy, in good shape. I try to take care of myself and exercise a few times a week. I came to the decision that I want to look like how I felt. I researched all methods, interviewed a lot of doctors (lots of quaks out there) and chose this doc. I will definitely do it again when the time comes.

Thanks for the review NJT!  I am glad you feel so happy with the procedure and you (and your lovely wife) can enjoy your new look.

Kate

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Doc took a lot of time with me. I never felt rushed or pressured. He said this was a big decision, and that I should be comfortable with it. He gave me a lot of information and the opportunity to ask questions. I saw pictures of HIS patients, saw the hair transplant room, and met his staff. I felt immediately comfortable. Doc really wanted what was best for me. It wasnt about making a sale. And my hair is looking great. It's been 8 months since the procedure.