Fat Transfer to Cheeks and Hands Under General Anesthesia - Rosemont, IL

I was seeking rejuvenation for both areas, and...

I was seeking rejuvenation for both areas, and also beautification for the cheeks. The results far exceeded my expectations. It easily took 15, perhaps even 20 years off my hands. Raising the cheeks has had a significant positive effect on how I am perceived but is subtle enough that few will expect that any procedure has been done.

There was an enormous boost in my self confidence, and this was reflected in better job performance. I even won the "Most Outstanding" award in my area (out of about 40 - 50 professionals).

I only wish I'd known about these types of procedures, and Dr. Szczerba, earlier.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have been to other PSs and feel that Dr Szczerba is truly outstanding. His results make a difference that significant, yet subtle. I would rate his skills at 10 out of 10. My experience was nearly flawless (see below). Every one from the receptionist to the patient coordinator to Dr Szczerba was warm, patient and genuinely caring. Dr. S takes his time with every patient, makes certain that you fully understand what he is going to do, and answers EVERY question. In my first consult, he was exceptionally open and I immediately felt comfortable. The only area in which I rated him as less than excellent was wait times, and this is SOLELY because he takes the time to answer EVERY question a prospective patient has.. which means his consults sometimes run over. But rest assured, when your time comes, he will spend as long as needed with YOU. I was treated well by everyone in the office, and left with complete confidence that he was my choice of surgeon. That feeling proved to be completely justified, as I am delighted (a word I do not use lightly) with the outcome of my procedures.