A Facelift That Gave Me the Natural, Youthful Look I Was Trying to Achieve - Rosemont, IL

This practice is worth travelling from Los Angeles...

This practice is worth travelling from Los Angeles to Rosemont for! Dr. Szczerba gave me a facelift earlier this year, and I am very happy with the results. I look very natural, and several people have asked if my daughter and I are sisters! I’ve also received compliments from other doctors on Dr. Szczerba’s surgical skills.

I also had a facial laser treatment at the clinic, and my skin is looking better than it has in years. My acne scars are much less noticeable, the age spots have diminished, and my skin is firmer and more youthful looking.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

My sister had work done in his office, and I saw the results of of patients he has treated. Dr. Szczerba and his staff run a great clinic, and he makes it clear that his support of a patient doesn’t end immediately after surgery. He encourages you to call him at any time if you incur any problems or have any questions. He is extremely patient oriented. Dr. Szczerb’s staff is very knowledgeable. There is no doubt that you are technically in the best care possible while feeling comfortable, valued, and safe.