A Facelift That Gave Me the Natural, Youthful Look I Was Trying to Achieve - Rosemont, IL

This practice is worth travelling from Los Angeles...

This practice is worth travelling from Los Angeles to Rosemont for! Dr. Szczerba gave me a facelift earlier this year, and I am very happy with the results. I look very natural, and several people have asked if my daughter and I are sisters! I’ve also received compliments from other doctors on Dr. Szczerba’s surgical skills.

I also had a facial laser treatment at the clinic, and my skin is looking better than it has in years. My acne scars are much less noticeable, the age spots have diminished, and my skin is firmer and more youthful looking.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

My sister had work done in his office, and I saw the results of of patients he has treated. Dr. Szczerba and his staff run a great clinic, and he makes it clear that his support of a patient doesn’t end immediately after surgery. He encourages you to call him at any time if you incur any problems or have any questions. He is extremely patient oriented. Dr. Szczerb’s staff is very knowledgeable. There is no doubt that you are technically in the best care possible while feeling comfortable, valued, and safe.

Happy to help you out, Kate!

Hi Darlene!

Good to know... and it sounds like you and your sister are really close with one another!

That actually surprises me Chicago is so much less than LA because cost of living I thought was higher in Chicago, so that is really good news.

How fun that when you were recovering (and on your way to looking even more fabulous) she was having some touch ups!

I want to try laser on a few areas of my face soon.. :)

Thank you again for the details.

Kate

My sister knows people that Dr. Szczerba has operated on, and the results were always very good. She also knows people at the clinic and has had laser and filler work done there. My sister travelled to Chicago with me, introduced me to Dr. Szczerba and his staff, and was with me during my recuperation. While I was recuperating, she had laser and filler work done. The confidence my sister has in Dr. Szczerba and his staff also weighed heavily on my decision. That being said, the price of my procedure by Dr. Szczerba was much less than I would have paid had I it done in Los Angeles. I got consultations with several doctors here, and the price of surgery was much lower in Chicago.
Hi Kate, I spent 10 days in Chicago before I left. Although still swollen, I was in good enough shape to present myself in public with the help of sunglasses!

That's a good amount of time!  Some people feel like it is worth it to travel to have plastic surgery done, and others prefer to stay close to home.  What made you decide to travel across the country to Dr. Szczerba?

Thanks for the review!  How much time did you need to spend in Chicago recovering?