4months post-op!

3 weeks til "D" day! I have been wanting to get a...

3 weeks til "D" day! I have been wanting to get a BA after breastfeeding my second child (nobody tells you your boobs are going to look like banana peels afterwards!) Ha! Anyway, I'm 5'5", 121#. I went from a 34B (prekids, C while nursing) to a 32AA/A, great thing is that they are to small to sag! :) Anyway, I just want to fill out my tops, nothing too big, B+/C- is good for me. I am very active (running, waterskiing, outside w/ the kids) and I don't need my breasts to get in my way. I just want to be were I was before with an additional sass!
I have been on sites looking at different breast shapes, and sizes and I think I've decided 300-325HP. I'm still on the fence, maybe 304MP, I do want to look natural as possible. PS says 325HP = my "perfect fit" but I felt like they looked HUGE when I tried them on, however I have learned that I will lose about 25cc under the muscle, so when I go back for my pre-op appt in 2 weeks, I will make the final decision. I also want to ask him about the mod+ profile, the results seem great, at least the pictures I've seen thus far.
I'm excited and a little nervous all at the same time. Nervous, b/c any surgery is risky, I'm in the medical field, so I know all the risks involved. I'm also nervous about picking the right size & getting the results that I want. However, I have been doing my research, and it was recommended that I take pictures of exactly what I want which is an excellent idea, so I will show him in two weeks so we are on the same page.

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for all the 300-325HP...

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for all the 300-325HP Silicone ladies out there! You are hard to find. I want to see more before & after pics. I feel like the majority of the pics I have seen are 350-450cc. Surgery is in 15 days, and I'm getting nervous! Thanks, KL :)

2 weeks to go...

2 weeks to go...

Holy cow 11 days til "D" day! I'm getting excited...

Holy cow 11 days til "D" day! I'm getting excited and nervous all at the same time. I have been looking at hundreds of before/after pictures...I think I have decided on 325HP (what PS recommeded). Here is the funny thing, I was worried about being too big at 325HP (started out at 286MP, b/c I want a natural look) and now I have gotten past that and now I think I am going to try 350HP sizers on at my pre-op appt on Wednesday!?!?! Are we all like this? Back and fourth...bigger, smaller...it is just such a big decision. I want to have nice, natural looking breasts. I do not want to look like I have to balls coming out of my chest, I have seen results like that and I would not be happy. We'll see what the sizers look like on Wednesday. I feel like a total head case.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with the office staff and Dr. Szczerbra. They all seemed to love their job, professional, took the time to listen, and answered all of my questions. The pateints in the waiting room were singing his praises. It was nice to get real live testimony! That pretty much sealed the deal for me. One patient said that he had fixed her previous surgeon's mistake and she was thrilled about his work, she even wanted to show me her results. Again, her story made me feel even more confident that I was going with the right plastic surgeon. I found him on the internet and read all about him and then booked an appointment. My inital plan was to see at least 3 different surgeons, but after the experience I had, I booked my surgery that day.

I've been MIA after surgery, just because I can spend HOURS on this site and took 3 summer classes...had no time, but I'm back. I'm just over 4 months postop, doing great. Love the boobs! I went with 325HP, if I had to do it again, I probably would have gone with 350HP's, but I am truly happy with my breast, and my boyfriend claims, "You have the best boob job I've ever seen..." So, I couldn't ask for a better compliant than that! :) Hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's stories!
Complaint....COMPLIMENT!
Thanks for the update! You should add some after photos.

It's great to hear from you! Glad you're loving your boobs and that the boyfriend approves. ;) Of course we all would love to see an updated photo too!

Kden congrats and would love to see some updated photos - I'm considering 325HP for a revision and having a hard time finding too many others who have that size!
HI 8675309, I know I need to! I will work on it.... thanks for the message! :)
Thanks Beth, Yes, I know...pictures, pictures, pictures... I would be more compliant if I could just text them too you guys! :)
Hi went2small, Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that...when did you have your initial surgery? I'm a much better at texting pictures than emailing pictures. If you really want to see them I would be happy to text them to you, just private message me! Otherwise, I will post some fairly soon. I just need to spend sometime with it...it takes me awhile to figure it out for some reason? :( Talk to you soon, KL
Hey there! Just checking in to see how you're doin' - hope your recovery is going well! :)
Hi hm331, Thank you so much for checking in...sorry I took so long to respond...I've been MIA! Things are going great, I started running almost a month ago, and feel wonder! How are you doing??? I hope you had a great summer! :) KL

Good luck on Wednesday! Can't wait to read your update!

lol it's ok don't feel like a head case, it's really hard to determine the size of implant! My surgeon wouldn't go any bigger then 350cc on me so I didn't have too much issues with agreeing to that since I don't want to be huge either. We have the same surgery day too =) Are you super excited? It's soo close now. Im panicking a bit!
Hi ThatGirl8! How are you doing??? Did you go with 350??? If I had to do it again, I would have probably gone with the 350! Darn it, I didn't want to be another static, but here I am...350 was the biggest my surgeon would go too... but he said 325 was my "perfect fit" so I didn't want to push it. How do you feel? Are you happy with your results and size? Hope to catch up soon, KL
I am having that problem too with sizes. Its hard to determine what urs will look like comparing them to a different body. my consult isnt until may 10th but i started out saying i was going to get around 350cc, now im up to 380-400 lol so we shall see! good luck!
Hey adb1213! Soooo, what size did you wind up going with? Are you happy?!?!? I should have gone with the 350... but I'm happy with the results and I my breasts look natural, and that's what I wanted! Hope everything is going great for you. :) KL
I am 45 years old, 5'6, and 140 lbs. The great size debate.....I think it also depends on where you are in the world. Dr.s in the USA tend to make breasts much larger than in Europe or in Africa. Here we go for a much more natural look. American women tend to want BIG BOOBS. I had my breasts done last week and when I mentioned 300-350 my Dr. flat out said he thought that would be a bit of overkill. He insisted that he wanted to give me nice boobs, and big boobs does not necessarily mean that. Interesting, huh? I ended up with 250 in one breast and 290 in the other to correct some symmetry issues from breast feeding. I was scared I was going too small. They are perfect. So...... tru
Sorry! Hit enter by mistake. What I was trying to type was = Trust your gut feeling. Trust your Dr. Bring in lots of end result wish photos. Another thing for me was; I only want to do this once in my life. I don't want to be 60 and be dragging around massive breasts (that tend to make older women look matronly and fat!) I fly home to Kenya from Johannesburg tomorrow. I will post some photos of me now at 1 week post op.
I should also clarify that I am technically a North American/ Western woman. I am Canadian, but have lived in Africa and Europe for the last 20 years. I have at least 50 friends whom have augmented breasts and my American friends usually end up with implants double the size. Just an interesting observation..... So the question becomes- Do you want natural looking breasts, or big boobs? I can attest to the pull towards both results from my own struggle with choosing an implant size.
Wow THANK YOU Mama Chici for your insite! :) That is very helpful...sorry for the delay in response. Our town has been flooded and I have been delivering sandbags to those in need. I also had a major research paper & presentation due yestereday, so I have not on this site for a few days. I am looking for more a natural look and I made that perfectly clear on my initial consultation. I will check out your profile for updated pics. :) Did you get the highprofile, mod plus, mod? What style? I'm looking at the 300-325HP, silicone today. I'm going to show him pictures today, so he can see exactly what size I want to be, and he can determine the size of the appropriate implant for me. :) Again, thank you so much for you input and I look forward to sharing our stories! :) -KL
I think that's really interesting about the different sizes in different places mama chichi.
Isn't it funny how we all end up going larger than we initially wanted?? I was sold on 375 mod+ but am now going with 435HP! You're not a head case at all! Can't wait to hear about your decision :)
Twobabies, Wow! Yes, 325HP is what I went with. Could have done the 350's but went with my "perfect fit" per surgeon.... Are you happy with the 435's??? How do you feel? I'm sure they look great! :) KL
Look at this site... breastimplantsusa.com breast implants usa . com look for someone who looks like you. What your breasts look like in the mirror right now is how they are going to look after implants... just bigger. look at every before and after photo they look the same but bigger. PS will tell you that. I think the world of the PS.. and his staff. your in good hands.
Thank you Sexy 49! Sounds good. I'm going to look right now and THANKS again! :) XO Can't wait to tell him I met you next Wednesday! :)
And yes...I'm starting to freak out a bit... Ha! I know that's normal and I'm trying to keep a level head about it...