"Septorhinoplasty Was a Mistake, Please Save Your ONE Nose for Another Surgeon" Rosarito, MX

The clinic itself is normal, pretty. The way...

The clinic itself is normal, pretty. The way business is run is extremely unprofessionally. You get what you pay for. The waiting time is 1-2 hours after your "appointment" time, that applies to post surgery recovery as well. They never, ever ask for Identification to make sure its you, nor check your age. My nose was crooked with a deviated septum after an accident and this surgeon didn't use a graph to straighten it, which is a huge red flag. Anyways, when they took my blood the morning of my surgery the lady used a surgical glove instead of a rubber band so it was very uncomfortable: when she took my blood the told me not to move b/c she had set the open blood vile against my leg and she didn't have a lid for it and was too much in a hurry to get one due to the fact that it was the end of her shift. Then they walked me to the operation room, never once asking for ID.

I woke up horribly nauseous and dizzy. I would get up to go to the restroom and sweat from my low blood pressure. They did not have ice packs, they only had 2 water filled gloves they would freeze, that was my ice. Kept me over night, finally got to go home after a grueling night and having 2 anti nausea shots IN THE LEG. They hurt so bad. A day goes by, worst paint ever, my teeth were throbbing. I kept getting nausea and I had to repeatedly get anti nausea shots. Arcoxia which is an anti- coagulant was prescribed to me for "arthritis" pain, which it did not work, Arcoxia is FDA banned from Canada and US bc it causes strokes as an allergic reaction. Needless to say I had patches all over my body from a medication and no one could explain why, I kept returning to the clinic to see the surgeon his nurses would just send me home as "normal" and he could not see me. His nurses are not doctors and are not surgeons.

I finally requested a different pain medication and anti-biotic. 2 months later, my breathing sucks, my nose is still extremely crooked, I have a chunk missing on my left side of nose and the bridge point where the cartilage meets bone is collapsing. I went back to see him last week and at first he denied my nose was crooked and blablah, fast forward- he couldn't remember if he used a graph, Every surgeon I spoke to says you cannot straighten a nose with out a graph and your nose bones are too fragile to support your bridge. I will need a revision. I am deeply regretful for my decision to use him for my septo-rhinoplasty, if I could turn back the hands of time and get my money back I would. I just hope no one chooses him for rhinoplasty. I am mainly regretful bc I am only 20 and I just wanted my nose straightened so my septum would be 100% but all the money, time, stress and pain was for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He was nice. Saw him accumulative of 7 minutes in the ENTIRE time. And had to wait 1-2.5 hours every time to see him. Only time we really had a sit down was when I recently went back to the clinic post op, and it was to discuss my surgery.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
I hope you're able to find a skilled surgeon to correct the problem. Be well.
Sorry dis happened to u, post some pics so we can see de problem. Take care & stay positive. Probably try saving some money & get a revision.