Breast Lift with Implant - Rosarito Beach, MX

The clinic was clean and decorated nicely. They...

The clinic was clean and decorated nicely. They were unclear about my cost, they gave me a quote but a few days before my procedure I called just to confirm my appointment and found the cost did not include my pre-op fees or meds. Which was another $400 (USD). My surgery was suppose to be at 11am, but I was not taken for my surgery until 5 pm which was a lot of waiting. Dr.Gongora was very professional and extremely nice. The one thing I did not like about him though, is he did my breast how [he] liked, not how I liked. I wanted to go two sizes bigger, but he thought they would be "too big" for my body. Which I like the big boob look. But the scarring is healing very well. Everyone at the clinic was very nice. I plan to get a tummy tuck and butt enlargement in the future. I WILL go to him for my tummy tuck, but I will NOT have him to my butt enlargement.
Why not butt enlargement with him
This man is fantastic! I trust in what ever he tells me. He is a sculptor and a perfectionist. He will not do anything that could possibly ruin his reputation and that includes giving someone a "funky look". I got a tummy tuck with him and I love the results.
He doesn't sound too good...what size did you end up going with? What size were you before? I love to hear about the sizes people are choosing, to get a desired result. Good luck
Mexico Plastic Surgeon