July 5th Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture and Vagina Rejuvenation - Mexico, MX

Going in on July 5th. I'm really excited! I'm...

going in on July 5th. I'm really excited! I'm 36 years old 5'4" and weight about 164lbs. I have a total apple body. little narrow hips, a huge giggly belly and my butt is almost flat. my body was ruined by my first child 19 years ago. I have stretch marks all the way up my belly, so I expect to have stretch marks even after surgery. I decided to go with Dr. Gongora because he includes liposculpture with his tummy tucks. he said he was going to give me curves! I've never had curves. I don't expect a miracle. I'm not expecting an hourglass figure either, but I'm super excited to have a more proportioned body. I can't wait to wear a dress!

Don't worry about the posts scaring you. I decided to stay clear of pain pills (only Tylenol) and that helped me tremendously. My PS encouraged walking - If even for a few minutes BUT very often (every hour). I only had TT with 6 in. muscle repair but was back to work full time day 12 (inc sx day). I understand you are having multiple procedures so you may need some additional pain relief but Stay Positive.. You'll be sporting that bikini in no time!!
I just read all your posts and I can't begin to tell you how much you inspired me. your bikini pictures are great! thank you for the advise. it really helps.
You go girl!!!'

Only two weeks away

I'm starting to get nervous about this. I've been so busy at work and with all the kids it of school, my home is chaotic! I'm only two weeks away from my surgery and I have to trust that everyone at home can function without me. I haven't had time to work out and I even feel like I've gained weight. Ugh...

Very exciting! I am sure you will have amazing results. I know everyone heals differently and deals with pain differently. I was totally off my pain meds day 4-5 I honestly didnt find this surgery hard at all. I am day 18 now and doing quite a bit of things physically. You are going to do great!

11 days to my surgery!

I guess part of me still feels like it's not really happening. I've waited for many years to do this! I need to go through my check list and be sure that I'm not missing anything.

I'm sick! oh no!

My tt is scheduled for Friday July 5 th, and today, Sunday, I'm sick. My throat hurts, and I swear last night I had a little fever. Omg, I hope I don't get cancelled. My body is fighting itand I have a terrible headache and my throat hurts. I'll be calling my ps tomorrow morning. :(

I can't wait!
Your recovery had been amazing! I cam tell I'm your posts that you feel very sexy, and you are! I hope my recovery is as great as yours. I'm sure this Friday and am getting a little nervous. It really helps to be in here reading yours and other ladies' stories.
Thank you. Yes I do feel sexy and I do think I should ;-) I've worked hard for this (weight loss, 4 kids and recovery) I think its finally time to enjoy my body :-) If you go in with a positive mind you will do great!!! Just try and stay positive and don't expect too much of yourself for 4 weeks...seriously its hard to just sit back and watch the action happen but its a small price to pay for amazing results :-). good luck Friday. I will be following your posts :-)

three days to surgery...

Three days and I'll be in the flat side. I'm posting more pictures of my current body. I'm so happy I will never see this again! On these pictures I'm laying down and my whole mid section just spreads to the sides.

more pictures

today is the day!

I'm just a few hours I'll be a new me, God willing. Keep me in your prayers. Here I go.

Hope you are doing good...
Exciting!! Good luck!

I made it

The doctor took a total of 13.5 lbs of fat and skin. Omg! I'm feeling all right, just a little sore.

You new shape is looking great! I hope you have a wonderful recovery, congrats!
Welcome to the flat side. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

pictures *not for sensitive eyes*

I mentioned Dr.Gongora removed about 13.5 lbs all together. 8.5 lbs of skin with fat attached and about 5 lbs from the Lipo. Well this is what it looks like. I swear I'm never gonna eat menudo again!

WOW!!!! Unbelievable!! Happy Healing... GREAT post!!
13 pounds!!!! wow! you look fabulous! do you know how many pounds from just the skin and fat removal from the tuck itself? how many areas did you have lipo? im amazed at the number! hope you recover quickly and cant wait to read your updates!

I love my new belly

I love my new belly

here is another picture

Almost a week post op

You look wonderful
Thank you!
Wow, wow, wow! You look amazing! I'm 27 days away from mine, but if I look 1/2 as good, I'll be happy. Congratulations - you look beautiful.

I'm not getting along with my compression garment

I can't wear the full body compression garment yet. I have to wait until the dr takes out the drains. However, he gave me a vest compression garment for my arms due to the lipo. The vest goes all the way down to my ribcage. Every time I put it on, I swell up so much that I can barely walk. I feel so pulled! Has anyone have this issue? My drain tubes are supposed to come off next week and then I have to wear the full body cg. I'm a little scared.

Wow! You look absolutely amazing! Hope that you are feeling better with every passing day! Please keep us updated during your recovery! Happy Healing!!
Holy cow! You look like a totally different person! You must be thrilled with your results so far.
Thank you so much! My body is finally proportioned. I'm so happy

swelling galore

Now I know what everyone on here mean by "swell hell" talk about feeling puffy and numb! I guess I just have to take it one day at a time. I'm already standing pretty straight, but being this swollen I'm back to my hunch over position. My side's hurt and my thights are so swollen, they are numb! I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything I can you not swell up. I'm drinking lots of water, cooking with little or no salt, waking a little around the room about every hour, and I'm talking my arnica and the bromelain. I guess I have to wait.

Damn, woman! You look AMAZING!!! xoxo
Wow! Fantastic!
Wow. nice to see smeone with excellent results THUS again from Dr G. You look great and your waist is already small as hell.

I was a size 12

I was a size 12 or 14 petite before my tt. I tried on a pair of size 10 pants today and they for me lose! I couldn't believe it! And I'm so swollen... I do not recognize that person the mirror. My sides are pretty swollen and I'm still hunched over. Anyone out there considering this procedure, I say GO FOR IT! I keep going back to the pictures on here to Look at my huge belly and supper narrow hips. I was easily V body. Look at me now and its Only been 11 days

Hi again Gettingsexyback, what exactly is/was done with vaginal rejuvenation? I didn't see it mentioned in your story. I ask because I had to have vag surgery to sew my muscles 'cause my bladder and rectum were hanging in my vag. They removed excess vag skin and "fixed" were I had ripped during childbirth...is that basically what they do? Or is it different?
I know they lifted my bladder. They made me tighter, made the exterior look like it was never stretched from children, and added a little fat to the G spot for added pleasure. I haven't had sex with my husband. We have to eat two months until we can play again. I'll decently update when that happens. I had any discomfort and can't really say what it feels like until I "use" it.
Sorry for the misspelled words. Swype on this phone does what it wants.

finally at work

I went back to work yesterday and there wasn't a single resident (I'm a property manager) that didn't ask me what did I do to myself! So many compliments! It was so much fun!

by the way...

By the way, My pencil skirt and my new pants are a size 6! What? !!! Yes, a size 6 juniors! And all my new shirts are mediums... Hahaha! It's incredible! I'm terrified to eat anything that can possibly make me fat again. I will never again let myself go that way again. Tonight i bought 6 dresses all size medium. I thought I would never be able to wear a dress again. I'm thrilled and its only been a month!

Where your medications included?
Thank you for sharing your story! I just got a quote with Dr. Gongora for tummy tuck, full body lip, breast augmentation, breast lift and fat grafting on my buttocks and so far his staff has been amazing:) Your story helped me feel confident about choosing him. I think I saw you say you went down to a size 4!!!? do you have any pictures and how long did it take for all the swelling to be gone? Are you excising too, is that what helped you get to a size 4 or was it just the surgery alone? Sorry so many questions, Im really impressed with your results and so happy for you. =^.^=
how do i message you in privATE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS DR IM PLANNING ON GOING THERE FOR MY SURGERY
Mexico Plastic Surgeon