July 5th Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture and Vagina Rejuvenation - Mexico, MX

Going in on July 5th. I'm really excited! I'm...

going in on July 5th. I'm really excited! I'm 36 years old 5'4" and weight about 164lbs. I have a total apple body. little narrow hips, a huge giggly belly and my butt is almost flat. my body was ruined by my first child 19 years ago. I have stretch marks all the way up my belly, so I expect to have stretch marks even after surgery. I decided to go with Dr. Gongora because he includes liposculpture with his tummy tucks. he said he was going to give me curves! I've never had curves. I don't expect a miracle. I'm not expecting an hourglass figure either, but I'm super excited to have a more proportioned body. I can't wait to wear a dress!

Only two weeks away

I'm starting to get nervous about this. I've been so busy at work and with all the kids it of school, my home is chaotic! I'm only two weeks away from my surgery and I have to trust that everyone at home can function without me. I haven't had time to work out and I even feel like I've gained weight. Ugh...

11 days to my surgery!

I guess part of me still feels like it's not really happening. I've waited for many years to do this! I need to go through my check list and be sure that I'm not missing anything.

I'm sick! oh no!

My tt is scheduled for Friday July 5 th, and today, Sunday, I'm sick. My throat hurts, and I swear last night I had a little fever. Omg, I hope I don't get cancelled. My body is fighting itand I have a terrible headache and my throat hurts. I'll be calling my ps tomorrow morning. :(

three days to surgery...

Three days and I'll be in the flat side. I'm posting more pictures of my current body. I'm so happy I will never see this again! On these pictures I'm laying down and my whole mid section just spreads to the sides.

more pictures

today is the day!

I'm just a few hours I'll be a new me, God willing. Keep me in your prayers. Here I go.

I made it

The doctor took a total of 13.5 lbs of fat and skin. Omg! I'm feeling all right, just a little sore.

pictures *not for sensitive eyes*

I mentioned Dr.Gongora removed about 13.5 lbs all together. 8.5 lbs of skin with fat attached and about 5 lbs from the Lipo. Well this is what it looks like. I swear I'm never gonna eat menudo again!

I love my new belly

I love my new belly

here is another picture

Almost a week post op

I'm not getting along with my compression garment

I can't wear the full body compression garment yet. I have to wait until the dr takes out the drains. However, he gave me a vest compression garment for my arms due to the lipo. The vest goes all the way down to my ribcage. Every time I put it on, I swell up so much that I can barely walk. I feel so pulled! Has anyone have this issue? My drain tubes are supposed to come off next week and then I have to wear the full body cg. I'm a little scared.

swelling galore

Now I know what everyone on here mean by "swell hell" talk about feeling puffy and numb! I guess I just have to take it one day at a time. I'm already standing pretty straight, but being this swollen I'm back to my hunch over position. My side's hurt and my thights are so swollen, they are numb! I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything I can you not swell up. I'm drinking lots of water, cooking with little or no salt, waking a little around the room about every hour, and I'm talking my arnica and the bromelain. I guess I have to wait.

I was a size 12

I was a size 12 or 14 petite before my tt. I tried on a pair of size 10 pants today and they for me lose! I couldn't believe it! And I'm so swollen... I do not recognize that person the mirror. My sides are pretty swollen and I'm still hunched over. Anyone out there considering this procedure, I say GO FOR IT! I keep going back to the pictures on here to Look at my huge belly and supper narrow hips. I was easily V body. Look at me now and its Only been 11 days

finally at work

I went back to work yesterday and there wasn't a single resident (I'm a property manager) that didn't ask me what did I do to myself! So many compliments! It was so much fun!

by the way...

By the way, My pencil skirt and my new pants are a size 6! What? !!! Yes, a size 6 juniors! And all my new shirts are mediums... Hahaha! It's incredible! I'm terrified to eat anything that can possibly make me fat again. I will never again let myself go that way again. Tonight i bought 6 dresses all size medium. I thought I would never be able to wear a dress again. I'm thrilled and its only been a month!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon