July 5th Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture and Vagina Rejuvenation - Mexico, MX

Going in on July 5th. I'm really excited! I'm...

going in on July 5th. I'm really excited! I'm 36 years old 5'4" and weight about 164lbs. I have a total apple body. little narrow hips, a huge giggly belly and my butt is almost flat. my body was ruined by my first child 19 years ago. I have stretch marks all the way up my belly, so I expect to have stretch marks even after surgery. I decided to go with Dr. Gongora because he includes liposculpture with his tummy tucks. he said he was going to give me curves! I've never had curves. I don't expect a miracle. I'm not expecting an hourglass figure either, but I'm super excited to have a more proportioned body. I can't wait to wear a dress!

Only two weeks away

I'm starting to get nervous about this. I've been so busy at work and with all the kids it of school, my home is chaotic! I'm only two weeks away from my surgery and I have to trust that everyone at home can function without me. I haven't had time to work out and I even feel like I've gained weight. Ugh...

11 days to my surgery!

I guess part of me still feels like it's not really happening. I've waited for many years to do this! I need to go through my check list and be sure that I'm not missing anything.

I'm sick! oh no!

My tt is scheduled for Friday July 5 th, and today, Sunday, I'm sick. My throat hurts, and I swear last night I had a little fever. Omg, I hope I don't get cancelled. My body is fighting itand I have a terrible headache and my throat hurts. I'll be calling my ps tomorrow morning. :(

three days to surgery...

Three days and I'll be in the flat side. I'm posting more pictures of my current body. I'm so happy I will never see this again! On these pictures I'm laying down and my whole mid section just spreads to the sides.

more pictures

today is the day!

I'm just a few hours I'll be a new me, God willing. Keep me in your prayers. Here I go.

I made it

The doctor took a total of 13.5 lbs of fat and skin. Omg! I'm feeling all right, just a little sore.

pictures *not for sensitive eyes*

I mentioned Dr.Gongora removed about 13.5 lbs all together. 8.5 lbs of skin with fat attached and about 5 lbs from the Lipo. Well this is what it looks like. I swear I'm never gonna eat menudo again!

I love my new belly

I love my new belly

here is another picture

Almost a week post op

I'm not getting along with my compression garment

I can't wear the full body compression garment yet. I have to wait until the dr takes out the drains. However, he gave me a vest compression garment for my arms due to the lipo. The vest goes all the way down to my ribcage. Every time I put it on, I swell up so much that I can barely walk. I feel so pulled! Has anyone have this issue? My drain tubes are supposed to come off next week and then I have to wear the full body cg. I'm a little scared.

swelling galore

Now I know what everyone on here mean by "swell hell" talk about feeling puffy and numb! I guess I just have to take it one day at a time. I'm already standing pretty straight, but being this swollen I'm back to my hunch over position. My side's hurt and my thights are so swollen, they are numb! I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything I can you not swell up. I'm drinking lots of water, cooking with little or no salt, waking a little around the room about every hour, and I'm talking my arnica and the bromelain. I guess I have to wait.

I was a size 12

I was a size 12 or 14 petite before my tt. I tried on a pair of size 10 pants today and they for me lose! I couldn't believe it! And I'm so swollen... I do not recognize that person the mirror. My sides are pretty swollen and I'm still hunched over. Anyone out there considering this procedure, I say GO FOR IT! I keep going back to the pictures on here to Look at my huge belly and supper narrow hips. I was easily V body. Look at me now and its Only been 11 days

finally at work

I went back to work yesterday and there wasn't a single resident (I'm a property manager) that didn't ask me what did I do to myself! So many compliments! It was so much fun!

by the way...

By the way, My pencil skirt and my new pants are a size 6! What? !!! Yes, a size 6 juniors! And all my new shirts are mediums... Hahaha! It's incredible! I'm terrified to eat anything that can possibly make me fat again. I will never again let myself go that way again. Tonight i bought 6 dresses all size medium. I thought I would never be able to wear a dress again. I'm thrilled and its only been a month!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story! I just got a quote with Dr. Gongora for tummy tuck, full body lip, breast augmentation, breast lift and fat grafting on my buttocks and so far his staff has been amazing:) Your story helped me feel confident about choosing him. I think I saw you say you went down to a size 4!!!? do you have any pictures and how long did it take for all the swelling to be gone? Are you excising too, is that what helped you get to a size 4 or was it just the surgery alone? Sorry so many questions, Im really impressed with your results and so happy for you. =^.^=
how do i message you in privATE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS DR IM PLANNING ON GOING THERE FOR MY SURGERY
Your results are AMAZING!!! I am so impressed about Dr. Gongora's work on you! I will be having a Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposculpture of my whole back, arms, upper and lower abdomen, love handles (Flanks) and inner thighs... I had initially scheduled my surgery with Dr. Bruno at the Beverly HIlls Physicians location however, due to very good recomendations I decided to go with Dr. Eduardo Gongora at the Genesis Clinic in Rosarito B.C. I was supposed to pay $15,000 at Beverly HIlls Physicians which did not include liposuction on my arms. With Dr. Gongora I will only pay $8,000 plus I will be having liposuction in my arms and any where else that is necessary plus I will be staying at their facility for 5 days after the surgery. What is also great is that the price includes medication and the needed garments as well. I can only hope that my results are as great as yours. You have served as motivation and I am only 2 months away from my surgery which will be on April 18th. Wish me lucK!! Congratulations on your results and please if It's not too much to ask bring me up to date on how you are doing now!! Thank You for all the pictures and your description of your journey! God Bless xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
You look like a different person, im so glad you loved your results and youre safe, did he recommend anything for your scars? how did he space out your follow ups? And how did you recover from your lipo? Are you still numb? What type of lipo does he perform?
Your look beautiful. Im getting my TT in Tujuana on Dec. with a doctor who did lipo a few years ago. I loved the results but should have listened to him when a TT was suggested back then. Anyhow, my main fears are infections afterwards and pain at 2 days post (that's when I'll be taking a 1 hr flight back home. Any suggestions/recommendations. (P.S - I've had 2 c-sections)
How did the Vaginal Rejuvenation go?
It hurt the first time, but it didn't hurt anymore. He loves it! And he feels so much thicker! It definitely spices things up
you have given me such hope!! I go in two weeks...I am a 14 I would die to be a 10!!
I bought pants yesterday size 4! And they look great! Good luck to you and happy healing
you look amazing!!!
Thank you!
you look Amazing girl !! :-) ! He's gifted at what he does" Team Gongora"" all the way ...
He is fantabulous!
You look great! Dr. Gongora did an amazing job on you.
You look excellent!! Wow.. Your results are wonderful
how much did u pay? did u stay in his clinic?
You look fantastic!!
Thank you!
Hi again Gettingsexyback, what exactly is/was done with vaginal rejuvenation? I didn't see it mentioned in your story. I ask because I had to have vag surgery to sew my muscles 'cause my bladder and rectum were hanging in my vag. They removed excess vag skin and "fixed" were I had ripped during childbirth...is that basically what they do? Or is it different?
I know they lifted my bladder. They made me tighter, made the exterior look like it was never stretched from children, and added a little fat to the G spot for added pleasure. I haven't had sex with my husband. We have to eat two months until we can play again. I'll decently update when that happens. I had any discomfort and can't really say what it feels like until I "use" it.
Sorry for the misspelled words. Swype on this phone does what it wants.
I'm sure your hubs can't wait to play! I know mine couldn't after I had my anterior posterior repair (basically what you had done, plus the rectum fixed)! Congrats on the smaller sizes!
Congrats you look great! How exciting to be trying on clothes and they're LOOSE!!! Can't wait to see more as you progress.