Definitely Worth It – Romrawin, Bangkok

I had Ulthera done on my face and neck with my...

I had Ulthera done on my face and neck with my daughter observing.. she could see how the excess skin was shrinking! I am 52 and have a very skinny face. I had Thermage done 2 years ago and saw no effect. Have since learned that Thermage is for faces with more fat under the skin and Ulthera only for skin with little to no fat under the skin. It was very painfull but concentrated on breathing. The pain stopped when treatment was over.

day 6

The swelling and redness has subsided greatly and I am left with a few yellowish green bruises. One next to my mouth and a few on the jaw line. I can also feel some bruising along the hairline,the face and neck is a little sensive to the touch and there are dark bruising in the corners
of the eyes.
With the swelling gone down the "jowls" are back but I do notice a tightness to the skin..
Ulthera is not a lunchtime procedure for me, I would say it is wise to prepare for a week downtime.
Melody

Very professional, explained the procedure and warned about discomfort. Expensive for Bangkok but preferred a clinic with good reputation over much cheaper clinics.