Definitely Worth It – Romrawin, Bangkok

I had Ulthera done on my face and neck with my...

I had Ulthera done on my face and neck with my daughter observing.. she could see how the excess skin was shrinking! I am 52 and have a very skinny face. I had Thermage done 2 years ago and saw no effect. Have since learned that Thermage is for faces with more fat under the skin and Ulthera only for skin with little to no fat under the skin. It was very painfull but concentrated on breathing. The pain stopped when treatment was over.

day 6

The swelling and redness has subsided greatly and I am left with a few yellowish green bruises. One next to my mouth and a few on the jaw line. I can also feel some bruising along the hairline,the face and neck is a little sensive to the touch and there are dark bruising in the corners
of the eyes.
With the swelling gone down the "jowls" are back but I do notice a tightness to the skin..
Ulthera is not a lunchtime procedure for me, I would say it is wise to prepare for a week downtime.
Melody

Very professional, explained the procedure and warned about discomfort. Expensive for Bangkok but preferred a clinic with good reputation over much cheaper clinics.

semanet, Thank you for your review. We would love to see some before and after pics if you wouldn't mind. It is so helpful to everyone. Just curious, did you notice a loss of volume or fat when you did Thermage? Or you just didn't notice any tightening with it? Good luck with your progress....keep us posted! =)

From what I understand, it takes several months to see the results of Ultherapy. I'm wondering if you were having a bit of swelling from the procedure, which made it appear the skin was more taught than before?

Please keep us posted if you notice swelling subside, or if the change you noticed stays.

Hi Megan... my dr gave me a mirror to compare the side she had done to the undone side. The difference in the two sides were greatly noticable. It was obviously due to instantaneous swelling and the swelling continued in the next two days untill my eyes were almost closed! But there is a definite tightness to my skin. I sill keep you posted on my honest observations.

That is awesome you are able to notice some tightening!!

It must have been somewhat frightening to experience so much swelling. Were you worried, or were you expecting it?