8 months post op new pics

I'm 27 years old, mum of two kids. I've...

I'm 27 years old, mum of two kids. I've been dreaming of a tummy tuck for years now but was too scared to do it. Even had vaser liposuction, thinking it will fix my tummy. I've had the surgery on August 4th. I'm already 3 and a half months post op now. I feel really good.The first two days after surgery were hell for me, couldn't get out of bed, was worried sick about the outcome but that's all over now and I'm happy I did it. I live in Ireland but had the surgery in Romania because I was able to afford it there and the doctor is really amazing.

I just bought my first bikini in 12 years!!!!...

I just bought my first bikini in 12 years!!!! Happy with my tummy tuck, but a bit upset with myself as i gained some weight and some love handles :((
I have to admit that I've been lazy and haven't exercied at all, so is now down to me to get back on track. Really want to feel confident enough to wear my new bikini this summer.

2 years postop

Happy with my results.
Ina Isac

Doctor is excellent, she is a young and talented surgeon who does her job with passion. Together with her mum, they form a great team. My doctor's website www.drisac.ro

Mersicutz :-]
Multumesc Zizi :) . Ma simt foarte bine. Nu am avut nici un fel de complicatii. Si mie mi-a fost teama de operatie dar si de rezultate; acum ma bucur ca am facut-o. Nu am regrete, decat ca am asteptat prea mult timp pana sa ma hotarasc. Este important sa gasesti un dr bun, cu experienta si multa dedicatie. Bafta in ce decizi sa faci! :)
Felicitari. Arati super . Si pe mine ma cam bate un gand dar mi-e frica. Cum te simti? Dupa poze zici ca ai 16 ani :))
Wow you look great!
My PS told. Me they don't do extensive liposuction of flanks due to healing. You are young so i get it. I am 41 which is not old but in 14 years u wont care about that. They make all kinds of jeans now a days. The expensive ones are good. Might be cheaper than liposuction. U really look great. I am going to work out when i can also. All of us women needs to be nicer to ourselves
Thanks for the lovely words :) good luck with your recovery. It looks great so far. Still early days for you. Take care
U look great. What love handles
Thank you. Its my flanks, sometimes my underwear sinks into them :(( and I can't wear certain type of jeans as my flanks would show... I didn't have lipo with the tt but I did have vaser lipo a while back so maybe that's why the got all soft and squishy squashy... i know.. I should be happy with what I have...
You look great. You're lucky that you got it done in a country that does the same work in the US, but for a great price. :)
you look great!!
You look great, congrats
you look great, i cant wait till my swelling is down and i can throw this binder away :)
Don't be in a hurry to throw it away, it does help a lot, believe it or not... Be patient! Good things come to those who wait :) Take care
OMG you look great!

You have a beautiful tummy!!

You look great! Seems like it is a lot less money if you have the surgery out of this country. I'm too nervous to go that route, however...
Wow .. you look awesome ;) wish you all the best with your new tummy ;)
Thanks a lot. Yours looks great too!
Hi 19ank84! U look greatī–
Thank you so much. I had a look at your review. It looks like your scar is really low. Good luck in your recovery and be patient! Some days are better... others not so great... Take care :)