8 months post op new pics

I'm 27 years old, mum of two kids. I've...

I'm 27 years old, mum of two kids. I've been dreaming of a tummy tuck for years now but was too scared to do it. Even had vaser liposuction, thinking it will fix my tummy. I've had the surgery on August 4th. I'm already 3 and a half months post op now. I feel really good.The first two days after surgery were hell for me, couldn't get out of bed, was worried sick about the outcome but that's all over now and I'm happy I did it. I live in Ireland but had the surgery in Romania because I was able to afford it there and the doctor is really amazing.

I just bought my first bikini in 12 years!!!!...

I just bought my first bikini in 12 years!!!! Happy with my tummy tuck, but a bit upset with myself as i gained some weight and some love handles :((
I have to admit that I've been lazy and haven't exercied at all, so is now down to me to get back on track. Really want to feel confident enough to wear my new bikini this summer.

2 years postop

Happy with my results.
Ina Isac

Doctor is excellent, she is a young and talented surgeon who does her job with passion. Together with her mum, they form a great team. My doctor's website www.drisac.ro