Arkansas Breast Implants - Rogers, AR

I am 5'1" 115 lbs. currently 32A. I have...

I am 5'1" 115 lbs. currently 32A. I have decided to get breast implants and have been researching for years. I live in CT, but am getting the operation done in AR. (to be with family).

I met with 3 plastic surgeons and decided on the one who made me the most comfortable and more helpful. I have decide I am going with silicone implants because I want them to feel most natural. I also think it will look better over the years ( and am aware implants in general do not last forever). I have an appt on the 10th to decide on size, but am going for 325-375 cc range.

My celebrity size looks are kourtney kardashian and Leeann Rimes. my operation date is on the 20th I am soooooooo excited and scared at the same time. I am most worried of the recovery part because I do work with toddlers and I am only able to take one week off from work.

Just went in for my pre-op today. I flew in from...

just went in for my pre-op today. I flew in from CT and went straight to my Drs office. I showed them a photo of what I liked and they took my pictures of my breasts now. I told them small C-cup max. I am a little confused, bc they didn't tell me the range of "cc" size. they said they didnt wan to tell me the size exactly bc they are going to look at the photos I gave them and go from there. should I be worried that he might go bigger than I want? the pictures I gave him didn't have specific details of size....

also, my operation. is set for the 20th at 530am. can't wait!!

Hey ladies! I am sooo excited! surgery is on...

hey ladies! I am sooo excited! surgery is on Monday! I am flying in to Arkansas today and am sooo nervous and excited! all I've doing is researching online like crazy, checking out before and after photos, and reading blogs. I want time to go by soooo fast!

Day of surgery... got to hospital at 530 am....

day of surgery...

got to hospital at 530 am. surgery started at 730am, left hospital at noon. all I remember is them wheeling me to the operating room, then them telling me to wake up. so quick.

I didn't get to see my PS when i woke up bc he had another case to be at. but it was ok with me bc all of the nurses were soooo nice.

I am still very sore. doctor prescribed me antibiotics for 3 days, and pain medicine and Valium as needed.

when I woke up at the hospital, I was shivering like crazy. they immediately brought me a blanket and more Medicine through the IV. I was also very very hungry!

when I came home, I took a little nap while my mom fixed me some soup. after the soup I took the meds and took another nap.

I definitely need help getting into bed to use the bathroom. my mom is very helpful getting me extra pillows when needed and water and ginger ale when I'm thirsty.

oh yea... my PS told my mom that the small C looked too big on me, so he went with a big B. I am glad that he was considerate bc he knew I wanted to be very conservative.

will post pics soon!

Day 2 was in pain alll night. I did take 2...

Day 2

was in pain alll night. I did take 2 percorcet pills every 4 hours. Woke up every two hours last night. My mom slept next to me all night and it was a huge help. She made sure I took my medicines on time and helped me getting in and out of bed. I did take a shower this morning and it felt sooo good. Mom helped me with that too.

So after looking at my breast I feel that they look smaller than I expected. Like I mentioned earlier I told PS I wanted small C cup, but then he told my mom that after he put it in, it looked too big. I still don't know the exact CC size, but will call the office today and ask. I still feel pretty dizzy and light headed at times.

I've been drinking a lot of water, ginger ale, and ate soup all day yesterday. I am hoping the dizziness is gone today so I can eat some real food. Sooo hungry! Will post pics soon!

Day 4 Just had my first post op appt today and...

Day 4

Just had my first post op appt today and it went very well. I had 300cc mentor smooth round high profile gel in both breasts.

I am still a little swollen, more tender in the mornings, but better throughout the day. I am just going to start taking one percocert a day in the AMs and valium at night if needed. Otherwise I am feeling much better.

Also, since I am an out of state patient, PS really wanted to see me again within two weeks. But with my work schedule I can only make end of april or beginning of may. He said it's fine as long as I do my exercises.

Day 7 had very bad pain last night around 5am....

day 7

had very bad pain last night around 5am. (took two extra strength tylenols before bed) because it was just on my left breast and felt like a very tight hard pinch feeling, I took a Valium and two ibprofens. took me about 30 mins to fall back asleep.

also, started back to work today. I work with a two year old and going to be very careful. hopefully just ibuprofen will get me through the day...

breast are getting softer at top, still hard and sore towards bottom.

One month today! very exciting. i am very happy...

one month today!

very exciting. i am very happy with my boobs and am in love with myself again. i did get the nipple tingling feeling around week 3, but it did only last for a couple of days. massages definitely helped. i am able to reach high and lift a two year old with no problems.

i still do my massages every day and cannot for the boobs to drop more. all i have been wearing are Hanes sprots bras and just recently, the Genie Bra. both are very comfortable.

also, the stickers on my stitches are still on. PS said to let them fall off naturally. and bc my PS is in another state, i have not had a post-op visit since day 5. i am planning to go back to arkansas in may-june.

Forgot to mention that I wish I'd gone bigger!!...

forgot to mention that I wish I'd gone bigger!! LOL.

anything bigger than before is better I guess. I'm still happy! ;-)

Went bra shopping this weekend and am a 32C at...

went bra shopping this weekend and am a 32C at Victoria's Secret and a 34C in a Calvin Klein bra...love it!

Its been a little over two months and just wonder...

its been a little over two months and just wonder if anyone has nipple issues? I am sized from VS with a 32C. a lot of the bras have my nipple at the top of the bra instead of the center of the bra cup.... are my nipples going to go drop? I feel that the boobs have...
dr. mark kendall

dr. Kendall and his team are great! he is very experienced, professional, and caring doctor. I am so thankful him and his team treated me soooo good. I highly recommend him!

any updates photos/comments?
I have the same nipple problem. I'm wearing a 34 d and my nipples are at the top. Like a cm away from coming out lol. Idk if my implants are dropping too low or what. I just went for my post op and forgot to ask but he said they look great. So when I go back we will see!
Wow WHAT a difference 1month makes. It looks like your boobs have dropped, They look great. Can't wait to c how mines will look month 1 :)
I want them soo bad. Don't know why I have that fear I am not going to wake up. I will make sure to tell my PS how I feel. Hopefully he will make me feel better about it.
ok ladies. i have a consulation next week! this will be my 3rd time..lol I am trying to get over the getting put to sleep part. Please help. I have wanted them for years now. ;\

I was nervous about being put to sleep too, but as newboobs05 said, the best thing you can do is make sure you are comfortable with and trust your surgeon. I was put at ease by the whole surgery team and the last thing I remember is the anesthesiologist going "Ok, I'm going to give you a big glass of wine now..." and then I was awake with gorgeous boobs!

Your 1 month pictures are amazing! I can definitely tell that the swelling is down and they've started to drop. You're slope and cleavage look even more natural than the earlier pics. Glad to hear you're so happy :)

Well I'm really happy for you. It's important for the final outcome for every one of us to be happy with the results. Thanks for the info. I have a doctor already. My surgery is in 4 days. :-)
Is it ok to ask you who did your surgery? I apologize if it is not. I am just super excited, as I am having mine done on the 3/20 and I live in AR
Hi there! my PS was Dr. Mark Kendall in Rogers. I highly recommend him. he was very nice, kind, and made me feel soooo relaxed and calm the day of surgery. the operation was as north west medical center. good luck on your operation! this was my first surgery every in my whole life and i love the results!
I woke up a lot the first week to wk & a half with a pain on my right side like a burning pain. Apparently from the nerves getting back to normal. It was worse than the surgery for sure. After I could sleep on my side it was fine!

I had the same thing Ashley. I did a lot of research and it is called dyesthesia, or as you said, the nerves stretching and coming back to life. It was pretty bad for me for a few days in weeks 2-3, but it does pass! 5 weeks now and I haven't felt the slightest tingle in a week.

You are looking great! I totally relate on the wishing I was a smidge bigger.... but hey, better to be a little smaller and be able to pad it up than be bigger than you want!

Lol yea they look great. But U could of gone bigger i think! But maybe he only put 300cc becuz ur petite lol. My worse fear is waking up an there too small or too big :(
Ur boobs look great! They already look NATURAL!
thank you! I kinda wish they were a tad bit bigger though! :-)

I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain -- just know that it will pass!

I had the same shivers you did when I woke up from surgery. That was probably the worst part of day 1 for me.

Looking forward to your pics. As for size -- as hard as it is, try not to fret too much right now. I am 3 weeks out from mine, and though at times I first htought maybe I should've gone bigger, I swear they look bigger in the past few days as they've settled.

Also remember that if conservative is your goal, having slightly smaller implants means you can still have great boobs but not always have to have them on display, yet in a few months you can amp them up with a push-up when you want to :)

Post lots of pics :)!!! Once u feel better! Good luck again!
thank you! I'm sooo excited! I'm not sure what size implant, but told the PS that I want a max size of Small C Cup. I cannot wait!
Good luck on ur procedure! An keep us updated with pictures :). Im a 32A also! I would like to get 400 cc's =). Wat size implant did u decide to get??
Hey mynewboobs05, don't be worried about not being told the cc's. It's basically because whatever you try on and like is NOT what will be placed inside of you during operation. This is due to muscle and tissue side in each breast. Let's say you like 400cc's, then they will put a lower amount of cc's in because of the tissue. So they don't want you to get mixed up in the number of cc's.
You are only a couple of days again! I bet you are getting excited and nervous! Just keep doing research and get helpful hints! i.e.: silk pj pants help, sliding in and out of bed/couch. :) Keep us posted!!

I've heard of some doctors doing sizing that way. You basically show them what you want to look like, and they make the call. Did they let you play with sizers at all?

It seems to be a personal thing from doc to doc. I consulted with one very highly recommended surgeon who did the same thing as yours. They didn't use sizers, just had you pick out photos that you liked, and then photos that were both too big and too small.

My assumption (keyword, "my"), is that this is because so many women focus on CCs and cup size, even though the same # of CCs will look very different on every body. So doctors with lots of experience feel comfortable enough to make the call based off of what you show them you want to look like. I think both methods work well, as long as you are going to board-certified and experienced surgeon. :)

I'm so excited for you! You will be nervous, but just focus on the "after" ta-tas as much as possible.

hi makenzie! I'm sooo excited, less than a week away and I will have new beautiful boobies! I did not try any implants at my consultation, but did feel the difference with saline and silicone. the more I'm researching, I am feeling a lot better with the way my PS is handling the sizing. he is board certified and have done many operations over the years. and what I like about this PS is that his father was also a PS. so he seems to be very experienced. can't wait!!

Good, as long as you are confident and comfortable, that's all that matters. I'm so excited for you! Only a few more days until the new you :)

Happy Valentine's Day <3

I'm glad you get to do this for yourself. It sounds like you have very realistic expectations going into this. A week should be good, just make sure not to lift any of those toddlers for a while after you go back to work! :)