Pin Hole Scars on Face and Neck from Fractional CO2 Laser

The Fractional CO2 Laser left me with pin hole...

The Fractional CO2 Laser left me with pin hole scars (orange peel skin) on my face and neck. I called the College and they told me to come in. I was offered a Erbium laser treatment for free to correct the damage in my skin's texture.
Unfortunately, this corrective laser treatment did not remove the pin hole scars and my skin looks very weathered now, especially on my Neck. My Neck looks 5-10 years older than it did 3 months ago.
I am considering ablative CO2 laser at this point to correct all of the damage. I had ablative CO2 laser 7 years ago with good results.
Owner/Instructor

The person who did the procedure on me is a very nice woman who means well and is skilled with laser equipment. She teaches courses on laser and gives certification to others. Unfortunately, the laser itself, even with a skilled technician, can do damage to the skin.

Have you tried any chemical peels? Maybe a medium to deep peel may help. I also have pin hole damage from co2 Which I did 1 month ago. I wanted to treat scars and pigmentation and laser left me with more pigmentation and scars which I didn't have before. I'm devastated. Tomorrow I'm going for a light tca peel cause I have dark skin. I am also going on a skin healing diet. Good luck.
Hi llovelysinghh, what do you mean by a "skin healing diet"?
Have you found any help? I don't trust anyone anymore after I specifically said I don't want to do anything that might harm my skin more, and she smiled and assured nothing would happen and now my skin is horrendous wrinkly and full of holes from fraxel
No I haven't found a remedy yet. Since the laser made the skin on my neck sag, I'm afraid my only option is most likely a neck lift to correct the damage. I'm not sure having ablative CO2 laser is the answer.
I'm so sorry for you, this is horrible experience that seems to just go on and on.. I hope you'll find something that will help you .

I'm sorry to hear you are having to deal with the pin holes as a result of laser treatment.  Have you considered getting a second opinion from a Plastic Surgeon or other skin care professional before undergoing any additional treatments?

No. They will only try to sell me on whatever treatments they offer and not necessarily what is best for me. I prefer to do my own research.