Time to Get my Body Back! - Rockville, MD

Well like most of you, I have extra skin from...

Well like most of you, I have extra skin from having two beautiful kids ages 3 and 9 months. I'am 5'7 and currently 170lbs although I would like to lose another 20lbs before surgery. When I was pregnant with my first child I reached 250lbs and I never wanted to see that number again. I exercised and lost 86lbs but then got pregnant with my second and went right back up to 230lbs, so that's why stomach looks the way it does. My husband and I are done havings kids so now I've decided to get my body back and have a tummy tuck. Tomorrow is my consultation with Dr. Tattlebaum and I couldn't be more excited. Can anyone tell me what I should expect?
That's great to hear! I honestly couldn't be more happy that I chose him after seeing the results of his procedures and how many great reviews from you guys.
I just went for my 3 month Post Op appt for mommy makeover. I am so please with my results. Dr T and his staff are amazing, he is very thorough and will take the time to answer any question you have. He called me several times after emailing Pei question and spoke with me for 20-30 mins both times.
YES-I'd email him questions and he'd call me back and go through each question and answer it! He's a great doc...wish I could find a general doc that good!!

Surgery date scheduled!!

I had my consultation with Dr. Tattlebaum on Tuesday and I knew he was the right surgeon. I'm scheduled for July 10th which is about 4 weeks away and all of a sudden my nerves are starting to kick in! I'm so nervous about recovery time, not the surgery part of it. I have a lot of help from my family and everyone supports me so it makes everything a little bit easier. Let the countdown begin!
So excited for you. I will be one year post opt in August from my Dr Tattelbaum TT! I LOVE my results. Good luck with your procedure!
Congrats!! :)
GREAT-we'll all get you through it!! :)

Almost Time!

Well they moved my surgery back a day because they messed up with booking my appointment, but that's ok. I'm getting so excited my day is arriving and I can finally get this nasty skin off of me. I know the recovery is going to be long and painful but it's all worth it in the end.
I definitely will. You look amazing by the way!
I am 12 days po with dr t. He is really good with tt. You are in good hands. Keep us posted
Prayers are with you!

Finally over with

Well I had my surgery yesterday and everything went as smooth as I could have imagined. The staff were all so comforting and helpful. My surgery took 3 hours and before I knew it I was waking up.

I'm in a little bit of pain and a lot of tightening. I haven't taken my binder off yet but I will definitely take pictures when I do. Hoping for fast healing!
It's been a rough couple of days but it can only get better!
Hope you have a great recovery! I just saw Dr. T today for my 3 month follow up - he said everything looked great - he's so sweet (LOL)!
Best wishes!

Post op 3rd day

I woke up this morning feeling better. I was able to take my binder off and see what the results looked like. I couldn't be happier! The scar is nice and low and I love my belly button. I can't wait until I can stand up straight and get this tube out of me. I posted some pictures but it's still hard to see what it all really looks like.
How exciting - I can't wait to see more pictures ... that front view pic looks really good!! I just saw Dr. T Friday for my 14 week p/o ... and was cleared to get my BB pierced which I did that night!! I missed my belly ring :)
So jealous! I used to have my belly button pierced. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it again but I'm so happy for you!
Do it-I know you gotta miss it-I did :)

1 week post op

Today marks my one week since I decided to change my life for forever. I am so pleased with my results that I can't stop smiling. I wasn't able to get rid of all my stretch marks but to be able to sit down and not have a roll of skin sitting over my pants feels amazing. I'm thinking once my binder is off and I don't have the marks, then my stomach will look a little better.

I had to keep my tube in but I figured that would happen. Tattelbaum says I'm healing well and everything looks amazing. Can't wait until I'm full standing up straight and 100% healed!

Adding another picture

you are looking really great!!! You really look very flat in that last photo :) yay :)
Thank you!!
Looking Great!! How have you been feeling?

This drain is annoying..

I have my 2 week follow up on Thursday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my drain gets taken out. I'm still draining a lot so I'm not sure if they will. Definitely the most annoying part of the healing process.

I also can't wait to stand up straight! My back hurts so bad once I've been walking around for a couple of minutes. I've returned to work today since I have a desk job. Although I'm post op 12 days already, I feel like the healing process is taking forever. I just need to learn how to be patient. I can't wait until I can hold my baby girl again..
U look amazing!! Our stomachs are very similar :)
Thank you! You look amazing!
It's such a double edged sword...we hate the drains, but when they come out, we hate the swelling :). You look fantastic for po 2 weeks!

Drain is out!

I had my 2 week appointment yesterday and I'm happy to say my drain was taken out! Wow, was that the strangest feeling ever. I thought it would hurt but it didn't, I just felt the tube being removed throughout my body. (Gross). I purchased my compression garment and I am wearing it today. Things are starting to go back to normal again. I'm still sleeping in my recliner because it was uncomfortable laying in my bed after trying last night. I have lost 5lbs from my surgery and I'm going to keep losing more. I took a couple pictures of me in a bikini and it feels so weird to be in one again. Loving my results!
Looks so good!