Fantastic - Rockville, MD

Would Recommend It to Anyone Who Has Reached Their...

Would Recommend It to Anyone Who Has Reached Their Goal and Needs the Help of a Wondeful Doctor to Ice the Cake!! I had 2 children.. one being 10lbs 6 oz, I lost 70lbs over this past year with exercise and good eating habits, went from 190something to 129, size 16 to a size 4 before surgery, size 2 after surgery, the removal of the extra skin on stomach dropped me a size! I hyper focused on my stomach every day... I was unhappy and self conscious about my body... NOT ANY MORE!!! I also got a breast lift without implants... I am perky and happy!! :) I cant remeber the exact cost, my tummy tuck was around 7500 including everything.... no suprise costs and breast lift apprx 3500, same thing, no suprise costs at all. I will update with correct total soon.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tattelbaum cared about my thoughts... he was honest and straight forward with me... I wanted extra procedures but he told me the cons due to my skin elasticity in certain spots, another doctor could have easily did all I wanted and then I would not have been happy. I trusted him completely. I got a tummy tuck and breast lift without implants. I thought the breast lift would make me look smaller so I questioned about an implant... he asked me if I was happy in my bra and I was... so there was no need for an implant. I could have had so many procedures done but they werent necessary.

I am scheduled for a TT with MR with Dr. Tattelbaum on the 31st of August. He was honest, caring and straighforward with me as well. In fact he talked me out of getting a breast augmentation and explained the reason's why he was against it and in the end I had to agree with him. I am truly impressed with him and can't wait to see my results!
Good luck! Let us know how it goes.