I want this so bad, i can feel it in the pit of my stomach! - Rockville, MD

I have been waiting for this for fourteen fifteen...

I have been waiting for this for fourteen fifteen years. Something came over me and I said "freak it I'm gonna get my tummy tucked!" I stumbled across this website in search of the top plastic surgeons in the metropolitan area. Guess what popped up? You guessed it, Y'ALL. Reading your reviews are motivational, informative, inspiring as well as supportive.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Good Morning, I have finally got up enough nerve...

Good Morning,
I have finally got up enough nerve to share (sound like I'm at a NA meeting, huh?) I have been hesitant because I love plan to have my surgery in September. Why so late? I'm paying cash for this journey.
I called my husband while I was at work, (We work the late nite early morning shift) and asked him how he would feel if I got a TT. He got quiet and said go ahead. I was happy but then I wasn't. Did he have a problem with my body? Did he not looove my love handles. But then I didn't care about that no more. Hell, this is what I want shoot!
I am a 40 years old gorgeous black woman that stand 5"5" and weigh 200lbs. Don't let the numbers fool you. I am well proportioned and dapper in weight lifting. I have two children. My body has been stretched to a whopping 275lbs with the pregnancy of my youngest child which is 15 now. Did not have much damage with my oldest which is 23. After the pregnancy, I had gotten down to 232lbs then went back up. My heaviest after pregnancy was 247lbs. I lost it through diet and exercise. Again, don't let the numbers fool ya. My arms are pretty toned to my liking but don't care much for my loose thighs, hangin stomach and sad saggin ass titties. Anyway, appointment with the Doc was on the 29th of January. Immediately I was sold. I did request for fat to be transferred to my breast but advised against it and said he does not perform that procedure becuz it can cause false mammogram readings. I respect his honesty and is going to honor it. Other Doctors can perform the procedure but I want Dr.T.
I am currently working on loosing at least 25lbs. before surgery. I am gonna be the shiz nit by September. I already have a small waist with a natural born Brazilian Butt lift, I might try out for some videos haha.
I have to go home now. I'm off of work. I look forward to chatting with you guys. Later.

Hi finally4me, congrats on scheduling with Dr. T. He totally knows his stuff and he is the kindest doctor I have ever met. I know he will do a great job for you!

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing! I love the tone of your review. You're a hoot. Please keep us updated through your whole process! We want to know everything you're willing to tell us from your decision making process to recovery and beyond.

Looking forward to following your journey!

Thank You!

DHi Guys, I'm laying here on the couch watching...

DHi Guys,
I'm laying here on the couch watching the Grammys trying to take my mind off of the fact that I have 206 more days to go before my procedure. Maaaan that is a loooong time. I can't wait. I'm going to upload my before and after pics tomorrow.
I never realized how popular cosmetic surgery is amongst the community. I've always thought it was a "celebrity" thing. I've always spoke on wanting a tummy tuck and how I hate my nipples pointing south ( as Dr. T. says) by always thought it was wishful thinking. Little did I know. I now have my oldest daughter wanting a nose job and my Mom wanting a thigh lift. As I mentioned before, I am paying for this cash. It is definitely going to be a struggle and I'm gonna be broke as hell but I CAN'T FREAKN WAIT! And I don't give a GOTT DAMN about no pain. Pain is only temporary Dammitt!!
I'm sorry. I was having a moment. Did any of you TTers have to wait as long as I? This is all I think about. That is why I'm not posting everyday. That would be to many posts for me not to have had the procedures done.
Speaking of procedures, I will be getting the "Mommy Makeover". I will be getting a breast lift only, no implants. Don't want anything that "may" cause complications in the future. I already 40. I don't need to be in nobody's hospital bed cut out titties. I want to hold on to what I got. My husband want double D's. I told him to go ahead and getm, I'll play with them. He failed to see the humor in that joke;)
Anyway, I'm waiting on my packet from Dr.T's office. I did lock my date with my deposit so I did get started. My next step is shed some pounds. This is where I'm definitely gonna need YOU GUYS. I LOOOOOVE TO EAT. As long as I'm focused. I won't have a problem staying on track with my work out routine and my diet. I falls short on the weekends. This is where you come in at. Constantly ask me how much weight I've lost in the course of a week. I will be working out tomorrow. Stay on me. Remind me of what I'm working towards. I want that Pam Grier- Serena Williams look. I will be "Seram Grilliams". Haha, that has a nice ring to it.
Anyway, I'm gonna continue to watch the Grammys. Later guys. Until next time.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi Guys, I'm laying here on the couch watching...

Hi Guys,
Anyway, I'm gonna continue to watch the Grammys. Later guys. Until next time.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oooopps. Sorry Guys. I am typing on my phone so it...

Oooopps. Sorry Guys. I am typing on my phone so it is hard for me to preview my post. I will upload my before pics. I ain't got no after pics. Shoot! I wish I did. Bye.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hello everyone, I took before pics but I'm having...

Hello everyone,
I took before pics but I'm having a problem uploading them from my phone. Looks like I'm going to have to whip out the usb cord. I didn't want to put it on my PC because if my husband found out I put some half nude pics on the internet, he's gonna kick my ass. Straight up! So when I do put them up here, don't laugh nor tell.
Oh by the way, sorry for the duplicate review. I thought I could go back and make corrections but I just made the same mistakes. I shouldn't have any mistakes today because I'm on my PC.
I also forgot to mention that I will be getting Lipo in my inner thighs. I know some of you was probably like, "Damn! Dr. T is raping her pockets!" He's not. I find him to be pretty reasonable for what I am willing to pay and get plus, judging from you guys, he's a pretty good PS.
Anyway, I will upload the pics soon. Stay tuned.

Lol You are too funny. I am get a TT because I want to feel better about my body. I've sacrificed my body to bring two kids in this world, now it's time to get my body bck and take care of me....shoot I can't remember my last pedicure!
I know that is right MsNYC. My mother was telling me about all these reunions that are coming up this summer, I asked her, with respect, what was she telling me for? She told me I was being selfish. I told her, "yep I am". I'm going to neglect some cell phone bills, house phone bills, hairdos, and nail fillins for this project baby. I am feeling every word you are saying. Do YOU MsNYC!
Anyone interfering between me and my tummy tuck will get the boot! Lol

Maaan, this waiting for my TT makes me feel like...

Maaan, this waiting for my TT makes me feel like I'm going through a pregnancy.
1. The excitement
2. The pain
3. Watching what u eat
4. Getting prepared for delivery (dropping off the gut).
5. Coming home with my new baby ( my tummy).
6. Always rubbing on your belly (because when u sit, your stomach is rubbing your legs or your long titties are rubbing against your belly).
7. Getting prepared for when u come home from delivery.
8. Buying new clothes for your newborn ( your tummy).
9. Eager to show him or her off.
10. And u will always be there through the ups and the downs.

Good day TTers:)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Getting ready to wash my truck then off to my gym...

Getting ready to wash my truck then off to my gym in the basement.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Here y'all go. Here are some before pics. How do...

Here y'all go. Here are some before pics. How do you like them apples.

Ok. I'm off to watch my baby swim at practice (who stands 5'11 weighing 172lbs. Did I mention she is 14). I will chat with you guys when I get there.

LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! Seems like you have chosen a great doctor! I put my deposit down for September 20th in Baltimore. I am excited as well! This website helped me to move forward with my plans. I too am paying cash. I will be following you! Best of luck to you!!!!
Hi Honeydoo72. It is nice to know that I won't be taking this long tripto the flat side alone. I too was scoping out PS's in Baltimore. It didn't matter how far I needed to travel to get the best treatment for my temple. The cost didn't matter. Fortunately, I was right here amongst one of the best PS in the DMV area. Good luck and stay focused. We have 7 more months to go. No overspending. We are on a mission. Sevens til delivery. Did you share your story yet? I'm interested in reading.

Good morning Community, I have really been...

Good morning Community, I have really been enjoying you guys posts and reviews. Communicating with u guys really keeps me motivated being as though my conversion to the flat side isn't til September. It is 3:08am Sunday morning and I am getting my hustle on, that's right, I said it. OK, really though I'm at work doing overtime. Like I mentioned before, I'm paying cash for this journey. My body knows when it is off schedule. I am so sleepy. Instead of me going to sleep on my break, I'm reading reviews. I am HOOKED, you here me? Later Guys.

Lol I like ur review!!!! 7 months does seem a long ways, but don't worry....at least u will be way prepared than a lot of us. Heck, I had my 1st pre op appt with PS in Oct and a month a later I was on the flat side! I didn't know nothing and all I knew was I wanted boobs and flat tummy lol keep us updated and don't work to hard :)
I will. I have been lurking on this site since July!!!! I am doing the mommy makeover. I want boobs, too! lol. I said I would post 5 months before, sometime in April :)

Good Morning Guys. It is 4:13am on the east coast...

Good Morning Guys. It is 4:13am on the east coast and I'm only seventh day at work (thanks to the holiday). I'm still getn my grind on
Tired as hell. Don't get off til 7:30am. I can't wait til this journey is over. The overtime, the planning, the surgery and the healing. It will be well worth it. I planned on being off for 6 weeks but I might do 8. I want to enough to operate the equipments I drive along with lifting heavy objects. I know I will have swelling but must be well enough to work 14 to 16 hour days for the Month of December. I guess you wonder where I work working late nights, driving power equipment and working all of those hours. You guessed it, the Post Office. Welp, let me get back to work. Later guys.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sorry for the typos. I was tryin to say that I...

Sorry for the typos. I was tryin to say that I was on my seventh day and I want to heal enough before I go back to work. My smart phone really makes me sound dumb at times. It's not me y'all.

Oh yeah! I have not been working out like I should. Hard to stay on track for some reason. I really have to get it together. Really want to loose 20 to 25 lbs. By my surgery. This will be my very first surgery. I had my tubes tied but I have never be cut. Hmmmm!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

OOOOOHHHHHH YEAH! Ova time! I have 4 hours OT...

OOOOOHHHHHH YEAH! Ova time!
I have 4 hours OT after my tour. I'm on a mission;-)

OMG you are hilarious!! I really enjoyed reading all your reviews. Love your spirit (and hair). I am over here LMAO after reading about TT similarities to pregnancy smh I was just telling my hubby the same thing. I am copying & pasting your review about it if you dont mind. TOoo funny :-)
Thank God for a job where you can get in overtime! Keep pushing!! I am with you!!
yet another Dr. T fan! I have an appt with him next week - so excited and will also be waiting a bit - June I hope, so you will be able to follow my journey before yours!

TheGood morning community, I am very tired....

theGood morning community,
I am very tired. With the OT yesterday morning and not getting much sleep afterwards has drained me. Yesterday morning while during my OT, I found out some supervisor position were open. Well I am occasionally an acting supervisor and consider myself to be a damn good one so I am told by my peers. Well, I saw the position I wanted to apply for. Let me back up. Last year I took the supervisor test for the second time and failed. I was upset and discouraged. I swore I wasn't going to send myself through that bull$#%t again. But every Christmas I prepare myself to run the Christmas building bcuz I know my $#%t and I care about the mail. I truly take it to heart when I supervise and my manager knows it.
Anyway, I can't seem to get past the math part. Well I found out the Postal Service were offering a training session on the supervisor exam which includes the math I have been having problems with. Guess what? That was yesterday evening at 6pm. I laid down at 1pm becuz I had overtime remember and had to get back up at 4 so I could be there by 6. My husband feels I'm gonna get it this time which would be nice just as long as they can except the fact that I will be out for surgery Sept.4th. (Y'all should have known that was coming). If I get it, that's a blessing, if I don't I will look good being rejected. WHAT?
Another reason I'm going to apply is so I can move up and be HBIC (Head Bitch in Charge ). I'm leaving everything in God's hands. But that would be a double wammy. TT and BL along with becoming a supervisor, (excuse my language but) Shiiiiiiiiit! You won't be able to tell me nothing. I'll be able to dress up and be the boss, true Diva Baby, True Diva. The women will be hating, the men will rating (bcuz I will be a dime piece) and I will be dictating.

Alright, had a moment there. I'm back.
So, I will be working on becoming a supervisor AGAIN. That should hold me over til my surgery date. Something to occupy my time bcuz thinking about my outcome can be draining. There's not a day that go by I don't think about my MM. I will be more distraught if something interferes with my surgery than I would if I didn't become supervisor. Ahight, it's about time for me to go. I just got paid an hour to rap with u guys. I love my job. Good day Peeps.

You are quite funny. The waiting sucks but with time I became such an expert on the procedure and was very prepared. I did my surgery with Dr. Yang in the same building as Dr. T.
Good luck on your upcoming test . What is for no no1 can take . Best wishes girlie .
Correction ; what is for you no1 can take Excuse this phone I hate auto correct SMH

EPHi Ladies! I'm here to do my weekly update....

ePHi Ladies!
I'm here to do my weekly update. Everything is pretty much the same. Still waiting. I've been occupied studying for the upcoming supervisor's test. I have two to take. I'm pretty confident. If its my time then its will happen.

I have been reading and trying to keep up with you guys reviews and I swear, y'all make me feel fat as hell. Short and fat. Y'all are wearing size 2's, 4's, 8's. I can't get out of the double digits even if I starved for a year. I don't think I can get that small. I wore a size 10 in the seventh grade. No Bull. I didn't look it but Maaaan ass and thighs. I don't know of that was a good thing. I don't think so cuz I ended up pregnant at the age of 15. NOT SO GOOD. And the father was much older. I didn't sleep around I just got caught up and thought I was in love and didn't use protection.
Anyways, I gets stuck right at 190lbs. Right now I'm 200 and I can't stay focused on my diet and exercise. It is so hard for me. I don't want to be y'all size though. I would looooove to be a size 12. That is more realistic for my buil I think being as though I lift weights, when I can stick to it. I had a trainer for eight months and he did not play. I will be returning to him after my procedure and healing is done. In the mean time, I'm on my own ( in my Patti LaBelle voice). I've gotten very toned in my arms and legs but my thighs are so big you can't see the definition like u can in my arms. But I'm gonna get that six pack before it is all said and done.
OK. I'm finish updating. I haven't had my procedure done yet so I really don't have as much to say like you ladies do. So I will continue to read and comment. Peace Ladies.

Don't feel fat or short! The only reason a lot of other woman are a size 2 or 4 is cuz they have no butt or thighs which is a sexy look :) like u said u don't look like u could wear double digits! Work it!! :)
Kool. I saw your pics. Very nice body. I've never been a size 4 not even at birth. I'm a thickems. The smallest I've been was 180lbs. I didn't look it but with donkey booty and thunder thighs, It was there.

Still at work making my triple M's, "Mommy...

Still at work making my triple M's, "Mommy Makeover Money". Maaaan, these BAMMAS are working me harder on OT then I had worked my regular 8 hrs. They are getn the butter from the duck today. But you know what? Its all good. This is what I need and prayed for. Later Ladies.

Hey lady! Checking on you! We have 5 months!! I have saved a good portion of the funds. I am considering taking a portion and putting it toward lasik surgery for my eyes so that I won't be dependent on eye glasses. Then I can wear sunglasses without contacts! I am nervous, but I think I will go through with it. Have you started working out?
I hope I look as good as you when I turn 40. Your shape is already beautiful and Dr. T is going to set you on fire!
Thank you Cherrybabi. It is nice tohear from you. I reeeaaalllyyy enjoyed your review girl. I was glued. I think yours was the first one I read. Where the hell you been? Oh, by the way, u made me feel old as hell. I don't feel like I'm old. Forty just came out of nowhere. Thats why I need to handle my business now. Before you know it I will be 80 trying to get a full body lift.

WELL HELLO EVERYONE, It has truly been a minute...

WELL HELLO EVERYONE,
It has truly been a minute since chatting with you ladies. It has been really rough for me lately. There has been some drastic changes in my life that truly required my attention. I have been experiencing difficulties as well as blessings all at the same time. God has been reminding me that he is real. First, I passed the supervisor test on my job. I'm waiting for an interview. I actually have been placed on a detail to supervise the job I actually applied for (yaaaay)! So far I'm really enjoying it. I know the job is mine. While that blessing is in progress, my Pastor pulls me to the side and asked me why I stopped tithing. Wow, I got hit blindsided. I stumbled across a few choice words stating something about bills but really I had no answer or excuse. He reminded me how greater my blessings would be and how I need to trust in the lord especially since my husband don't attend church. He expressed that even though I may be blessed now that my blessings will multiply greater. It may be financially or even through a job promotion. Wow. Job promotion. I told him I understood and he said he will no longer bother about it. Well, an old demon attacked my husband causing him to loose his job that Monday and his licence couldn't be renewed that Thursday on his birthday which sucks because he has a CDL. Now I have to maintain the mortgage and his car note on my own. This is what I call a test of faith.
Of course I cried and cried because all I could think about was my surgery. Right now I'm playing by ear. Well, luckily I started saving early and scheduled my date late because I have enough for my tummy now but I'm still working on the breast. The thighs are out of the question. One thing I'velearned tto do is juggle and I don't mean balls. I can juggle the hell out of some bills so as of right now, I'm still a contestant on "THE ABS ARE TIGHT"! So, these last 2 months has been trying for me and I will continue to pay my tithes. GOD IS REAL PEOPLE! BELIEVE IT!
Now, I have not been working out like I should. I've been stuck on 204lbs. But I really have to get in the ball becuz if don't nothing else happen. I getn rid of this gut and I want to be my size 12 when I do it. I got work to do. I'm currently a size 16. I have 5 months to go. Don't give up on me ladies.
Pray for me and my family. I will keep you up dated.
Later:)

Hey lady! I got an email saying you updated, but didn't see your post. I hope all is well and that things are working out for you.
a million blessings to you and yours god bless you keep your chin up all the luck to you LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything will work out just keep keeping God first. You will have surgery when the time is right for you. Patience is key.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

While comparing the different PSs in the area along with their before and after photos. I was greatly impressed with Dr. T's photos. I compared the size of the women to the size of the belly buttons. I set up a consultation with him and he was more impressive in person than on site. He knows his stuff!