A Miracle in Maryland - Rockville, MD

I am a 32 year old mother of two (4 year old and 9...

I am a 32 year old mother of two (4 year old and 9 month old). I had two cesarean sections which left me with a horrible apron belly and saggy breasts! After successfully losing all of my baby weight I knew a having tummy tuck would be the only way I would ever be able to regain my pre-pregnancy figure. I was willing to live with my breasts but my mother offered to pay to have them fixed.

Congrats to you! Can you share your pics?
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I am 3 weeks post operation and love my results! Dr. Tattelbaum is the BEST! I researched various doctors in the area for months and was sold on Mr. Tattelbaum before my consultation! During my consultation I asked him a list of questions which he was able to address confidently. His assistant Pei has been very responsive and accommodating. I've had to call after hours twice and he called me back quickly with solutions to the minor problems I was experiencing at the time. I was scared to death going in to surgery but felt safe in his hands. Knowing what my body looked like before it is like a miracle was performed on my stomach!