Don't Knock Low Profile Implants! - Rockville, MD

I just underwent a breast augmentation and a...

I just underwent a breast augmentation and a modified mini tummy tuck (full muscle repair up to sternum, but with little skin removal - there wasn't much to remove). I'm 5'9", 118 lbs, and while I liked the shape of my breasts, after breast feeding 2 kids, they didn't fill my normal 32B bras like before, and I started getting that darn bony chest that I dislike so much on older skinny women. I ended up choosing mentor classic 235cc silicone unders, and I couldn't be happier with the way they look. Like my breasts but better! They are the right diameter for me (I measured 11.5-12 cm BWD and have a 26" rib cage), but dont Project too far (I have a small butt, so I definitely didn't want a bigger boob than my rear end!!). So I'm just hear to say that low profile implants on a narrow person can look great and well balanced - I have nice cleavage and more fullness covering up that bony part of my chest. Best of all, they look very natural. Way more in my opinion than the moderate+ ones that seem so popular. If you're petite, don't be afraid of low profiles!!!

why so much money? any pics?
Glad to read about someone who's not getting high profile. I think everyone is different and want a different look. I bet yours look great and natural.

What a great point-of-view. Thank you so much for sharing and I'm glad you're happy with your new look!

Dr. Adam Tattelbaum

He was the first doctor I met with, and ended up going back to him after seeing two other doctors. I felt he was very thoughtful and experienced, and explained everything very thoroughly. I felt no pressure, and appreciated the extra time he took with me to answer all my questions.