Don't Knock Low Profile Implants! - Rockville, MD

I just underwent a breast augmentation and a...

I just underwent a breast augmentation and a modified mini tummy tuck (full muscle repair up to sternum, but with little skin removal - there wasn't much to remove). I'm 5'9", 118 lbs, and while I liked the shape of my breasts, after breast feeding 2 kids, they didn't fill my normal 32B bras like before, and I started getting that darn bony chest that I dislike so much on older skinny women. I ended up choosing mentor classic 235cc silicone unders, and I couldn't be happier with the way they look. Like my breasts but better! They are the right diameter for me (I measured 11.5-12 cm BWD and have a 26" rib cage), but dont Project too far (I have a small butt, so I definitely didn't want a bigger boob than my rear end!!). So I'm just hear to say that low profile implants on a narrow person can look great and well balanced - I have nice cleavage and more fullness covering up that bony part of my chest. Best of all, they look very natural. Way more in my opinion than the moderate+ ones that seem so popular. If you're petite, don't be afraid of low profiles!!!

Dr. Adam Tattelbaum

He was the first doctor I met with, and ended up going back to him after seeing two other doctors. I felt he was very thoughtful and experienced, and explained everything very thoroughly. I felt no pressure, and appreciated the extra time he took with me to answer all my questions.

why so much money? any pics?
Glad to read about someone who's not getting high profile. I think everyone is different and want a different look. I bet yours look great and natural.

What a great point-of-view. Thank you so much for sharing and I'm glad you're happy with your new look!

I think balancing things all out is so important. I just disagreed with some doctors who barely used low profile ones, saying that they really work only with wide framed women. I have a very small frame, and they look good on me.
I went to the same office but used a different doctor. I got moderate profile but I was trying to balance out my wide hips.