Switching from 420 Cc Saline to 800 Cc HP Silicones - Rockville, MD

In 30 days I will be going in for an implant...

in 30 days I will be going in for an implant exchange, I'm very excited! I love my surgeon and have had amazing results. Some may think the size I want is too big but I get lean since I decided to compete. I want a fuller look on stage and this size is likely going to be exactly what I want. Plus I am not a huge fan of saline, you see ripples on me.

It's 28 days now! Hurry up!!

it's 28 days now! Hurry up!!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

This is my third surgery with him, his results speak for them self!

Looking forward to your update:) Hope you are feeling ok
you go in Friday, right? i also see Dr. T Friday, maybe we'll run into each other. good luck!
Are you going under the muscle?
yes, I was under last time too.
I am really exited for you! You have an amazing body already though:) I have 350 cc over the muscle, and I love my weightlifting and exercise. I am considering having 450 under the muscle because I have a little drooping and a small capsular contracture on the right side. Anyways! my question is : will an implant under the muscle interfeer with my workouts..what is your experience? How long did you have to wait before weightlifting again? I really apreciate your response:) Thank you and good luck!
Not at all. I do 60 lb db chest presses, 100 plus One arm rows! Never had an issue! I am gonna ask him because I forgot what he said the first time but I believe it's 2 weeks before you can do cardio and 4 before weights. I'll go crazy! lol

I had my first breast augmentation done about 2 months ago and I wanted to end up with a full C cup or small D. I was size A before ( after nursing 2 kids) and he put 350 cc in and filled it up to 380 cc. I was very happy at first when I saw the results but it's been 2 months and I feel like my breast got a lot smaller. I used to be 42 in diameter and now I am down to 36. I don't understand why they seem to be getting smaller (I went with saline) I understand that first the swelling must go away etc but that much??? I don't think it's raptured. I am going to see my doctor this coming thursday to take pictures at 8 weeks post surgery and I want to mention my concern. i want to be a size bigger at least. I love my doctor he is an awesome guy. Can you tell me how the changing implants is done? He mentioned at the very beginning before the surgery that he can change it if I am not satisfied for free since his only wants happy customers. What do u recommend me to ask, do, tell him? Does the changing hurt? I had a small lift done so he went through the nipple. It's been bothering me foe weeks, and I am dreaming about it a lot. How crazy is this? :)

wow keep us updated, im hoping to maybe compete someday too. i hope your surgery goes well :)
thanks, 20 days!!! woo-hoo
I'm going (hopefully!) from 475 cc HP silicone unders to 800 cc HP silicone overs on October 30. PLEASE let me know how you do! My PS seems conservative and isn't convinced she'll get 800 cc in there (I got anchor lift and implants May 22, 2012) but I'm hoping she does, since I have absolutely no projection. I'm 5'5 and 200 pounds, very broad and muscularI, tho overweight. My 475s are invisible. I think she's very conservative so I'm a little worried. Good luck on yours, you'll look fantastic!
Yeah I am not happy with how my 400's look now myself. I'll post a pic to show how I have nothing in the middle at this point.

So you do fitness competition, then? You're going to be striking with breasts that big! Keep us posted.

I do, I am so excited!