Switching from 420 Cc Saline to 800 Cc HP Silicones - Rockville, MD

In 30 days I will be going in for an implant...

in 30 days I will be going in for an implant exchange, I'm very excited! I love my surgeon and have had amazing results. Some may think the size I want is too big but I get lean since I decided to compete. I want a fuller look on stage and this size is likely going to be exactly what I want. Plus I am not a huge fan of saline, you see ripples on me.

I'm going (hopefully!) from 475 cc HP silicone unders to 800 cc HP silicone overs on October 30. PLEASE let me know how you do! My PS seems conservative and isn't convinced she'll get 800 cc in there (I got anchor lift and implants May 22, 2012) but I'm hoping she does, since I have absolutely no projection. I'm 5'5 and 200 pounds, very broad and muscularI, tho overweight. My 475s are invisible. I think she's very conservative so I'm a little worried. Good luck on yours, you'll look fantastic!

So you do fitness competition, then? You're going to be striking with breasts that big! Keep us posted.

It's 28 days now! Hurry up!!

it's 28 days now! Hurry up!!
Wow! yours look great!
Looking forward to your update:) Hope you are feeling ok
you go in Friday, right? i also see Dr. T Friday, maybe we'll run into each other. good luck!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

This is my third surgery with him, his results speak for them self!