Love My Doctor!!!! - Rockville, MD

I have never had surgery before... So, hence I was...

I have never had surgery before... So, hence I was very hesitant. But Dr. Barry Cohen is the MAN!!!!!! I mean that with all my heart. His bed side mannerism, was on point, he made me laugh all the way up until I was laying on the operating table. He is just simply amazing... words cannot describe the feeling of comfort that a person can give you to make you feel relieved.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.

Every day gets a little easier

Welp... It just took me literally about 20 minuets to figure out how to post these pics. But I think I got it down.
I am soooo happy with the results and would not change a thing, which is huge. I was worried they would be to big, and then to small, and that I wouldn't wake up, and so on and so on.
Tomorrow is my first post-op apt, and today I go back to work. Cheers to a good day!

Dr Cohen, did mines back in 2003 I still have them yes 10+ years later and they still look fabulous, I had slight capsulation in the left breast, but nothing major, I've lost approx 30 lbs after surgery and have gained about 40lbs in between, they have dropped but a very natural drop with weight gain. I went forma 36B to a small 36D I stand here today at a 38DD sooo ladies if child bearing is in your future and/or weight gain. just know they will grow :) I have a consult with him on Monday for Lipo of the abs and flanks, back and upper arms. Was gong to visit Dr. yily in the DR but not sure about that option just yet. I know what dr. Cohen did for me
            serenity you look absolutely fabulous! the ultra high profile look great on you; im so happy for you!
Thank you Violet! I don't know what I would have done without your support! you are the best!
Dr. Barry Cohen

Simply amazing, cannot wait to go get more work done. Small things of course nothing major :)