Love My Doctor!!!! - Rockville, MD

I have never had surgery before... So, hence I was...

I have never had surgery before... So, hence I was very hesitant. But Dr. Barry Cohen is the MAN!!!!!! I mean that with all my heart. His bed side mannerism, was on point, he made me laugh all the way up until I was laying on the operating table. He is just simply amazing... words cannot describe the feeling of comfort that a person can give you to make you feel relieved.

Every day gets a little easier

Welp... It just took me literally about 20 minuets to figure out how to post these pics. But I think I got it down.
I am soooo happy with the results and would not change a thing, which is huge. I was worried they would be to big, and then to small, and that I wouldn't wake up, and so on and so on.
Tomorrow is my first post-op apt, and today I go back to work. Cheers to a good day!
Dr. Barry Cohen

Simply amazing, cannot wait to go get more work done. Small things of course nothing major :)

Dr Cohen, did mines back in 2003 I still have them yes 10+ years later and they still look fabulous, I had slight capsulation in the left breast, but nothing major, I've lost approx 30 lbs after surgery and have gained about 40lbs in between, they have dropped but a very natural drop with weight gain. I went forma 36B to a small 36D I stand here today at a 38DD sooo ladies if child bearing is in your future and/or weight gain. just know they will grow :) I have a consult with him on Monday for Lipo of the abs and flanks, back and upper arms. Was gong to visit Dr. yily in the DR but not sure about that option just yet. I know what dr. Cohen did for me
            serenity you look absolutely fabulous! the ultra high profile look great on you; im so happy for you!
Thank you Violet! I don't know what I would have done without your support! you are the best!
            awww thanks serenity i feel like we are all family here! this is such a great community to be a part off!
awesome you look fantastic!
Congrats, you look great!
Thank you, I am super happy with them.
You look great! How many CC did you go with?
Thank you!! 480cc UHP.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.

Thank you Beth! I cannot tell you how great this website is... It's important for people to have a community of people that are in similar situations, and understanding. The fear can keep me personally paralyzed from making decisions, but the fact that I was able to reach out and talk about my fears, with people that are in the same boat has helped me tremendously! Thank you so much for this site!
How many ccs did you go. I had surgery on the 17th but think I should've gone bigger. I got 500cc
I went 480 cc but Ultra High Profile. I was a little nervous about that, because anything ULTRA sounds scary BIG! lol... but they are perfect the projection is great, and very proportionate for my tall body. What profile did you go Maggie girl70471?

Glad you are finding the site helpful. RealSelf is a wonderful circle of friends in so many ways. You found support and understanding and now you're giving back by sharing your story!  ;)  Thank you for your support...and for getting those photos uploaded!  ;)