22 Years Old. 110 Lbs Pre-op. - Rockville, MD

Pre-op I had about a 32 A. They were significantly...

Pre-op I had about a 32 A. They were significantly uneven and small. I wanted to fill out and most of all not feel the need to wear a padded bra anymore! I had the procedure 2 days ago and today is the first time I'll be able to remove my bandages and actually see my new boobs! I'm nervous because I've been wanting this for years now.... I went with smooth, round saline. 260cc moderate profile in my left and 350cc high profile in my right...

I've been sleeping just fine thanks to the muscle relaxer and pain meds they gave me. It hurts to push or pull or lift even light weight things but I've never had the best pain tolerance....

My Dr. And the nurses were so great and kind and patient with my myriad things of questions. I even got two phone calls from my surgeon just to check up on me. My one week post-op visit is on the 13th.

too small?

Its only been four days but the sizers I tried on and my actual results seem different. They are not as big as I was expecting them to be and now I'm reading that they go down in size even more as they heal. I mean, they are much more symmetrical which was a huge concern... but size wise, I'm disappointed. Will they expand at all? Seems like an expensive let down.

Shopping therapy

So because I was feeling down about the size of my implants I thought maybe shopping for bras or bathingsuits might help even though its been such a short time...I'm happy to say that it helped! I got a couple things that fit me well and being able to share to this site is great. I wear a small in sports bra but a medium or large in bathing suit tops and my boobs are the same size!! Haha. Happy day.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

As some one who is now 44 I had my surgery at the same age... I had my augmentation done above the muscle every 10 years I hve them replaced for my safety, I went a little bigger both times I went originally for D's because I'm from Texas. Now I have F cups not because I went a little bigger but because my breast grew. I did not know it was possible. Your augmentation look great learn your body with breast it's different than what you thought it would be and when you get the bags changed out go bigger.
Very encouraging- thank you both!
I know how you feel about the size - I was feeling the same for a bit - but putting on a bikini top helps every time! I've also ready that they may appear larger once they've fully "dropped and fluffed". Yours look incredible for 5 days post and very symmetrical now, looks like your PS did a great job :)
Normally they will look bigger when they are dropped. That's what I saw on many girls, so I don't think you should worry about the size yet :)
Thank you... that's encouraging!