Fitness Addict with 2 Kids!! Rockville, MD

Before I had children, I always considered my...

Before I had children, I always considered my breasts to be the perfect size. I was a B cup! After breastfeeding both my kids for a year each, and losing over 40lbs of baby weight, I had deflated to AA cup! I started doing research on breast augmentations and that's when I decided it was time I fixed my breasts!!
What were you Stat before and after.
Hi! Here are my stats (not sure if it's the info you need) Height: 5'2 Weight: 132lbs Bra size before BA: 34A/AA Implant: moderate High profile silicone 450cc Post bra size: 34D
Oh and mine were under the muscle with crease incision!!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

The minute I met my doctor, I knew he was the surgeon for me! I had met 3 other surgeons prior to meeting him and none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr Michaels did! He was very honest and didn't push either saline or silicone on me like the other doctors did. He told me that since it was my body, I should pick what I want for myself! He listened to every concern I had and didn't rush me out of his office! I absolutely love my new breasts! Dr Michaels didn't just give me what I wanted, he gave me what I needed and I am more confident because of his great work!! I would definitely recommend him to any body who wants to get breast implants!! Great doctor = great results!!