Fitness Addict with 2 Kids!! Rockville, MD

Before I had children, I always considered my...

Before I had children, I always considered my breasts to be the perfect size. I was a B cup! After breastfeeding both my kids for a year each, and losing over 40lbs of baby weight, I had deflated to AA cup! I started doing research on breast augmentations and that's when I decided it was time I fixed my breasts!!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

The minute I met my doctor, I knew he was the surgeon for me! I had met 3 other surgeons prior to meeting him and none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr Michaels did! He was very honest and didn't push either saline or silicone on me like the other doctors did. He told me that since it was my body, I should pick what I want for myself! He listened to every concern I had and didn't rush me out of his office! I absolutely love my new breasts! Dr Michaels didn't just give me what I wanted, he gave me what I needed and I am more confident because of his great work!! I would definitely recommend him to any body who wants to get breast implants!! Great doctor = great results!!

What were you Stat before and after.
Hi! Here are my stats (not sure if it's the info you need) Height: 5'2 Weight: 132lbs Bra size before BA: 34A/AA Implant: moderate High profile silicone 450cc Post bra size: 34D
Oh and mine were under the muscle with crease incision!!
I'm interested in the same questions that Gilliankay asked. Thanks in advance for your help and they look great!! How was your recovery?
My recovery was actually better than expected!! I didn't feel as much pain, more discomfort but no pain. I made sure I took my pain meds on time and I stopped taking them after a week. Dr Michaels used this glue to protect my incisions so I didn't need to have band aids on them! I never had to apply any creams on them!! After the doc removed my bandages 2 days post-op, I could shower with whatever scented soaps I wanted just like before surgery! I think recovery is different for every body but for me, it wasn't as bad. And every time I was concerned about anything, I emailed my doc and he responded pretty quickly!!
Hi there, you look great!! I'm pretty active myself and have a few questions bc I'm only 4 days post op. What size are u now? How long after surgery could you actually "run"? What sort of exercise did u do until then? And have you found a good sports bra that fits your new boobies??
Thank you! I'm a 34D now! My doc cleared me for lower body exercises after 3 weeks. I wasn't allowed to do anything that could chisel my chest. So I started doing lots of squats and leg workouts! And when I went back to the gym, I went on the elliptical machine a lot but there were times I had to stop coz my boobs would tingle and hurt a bit. Definitely listen to what your surgeon tells you because he or she knows what's best for you. And as for running, I could do that after 5 weeks! I couldn't do it before then because it felt odd at first lol! It felt weird with them moving up and down, I just wasn't used to that feeling so it made me feel uncomfortable. But ever since 6 weeks post- op appointment and approval from my doc, I went back to my normal workout schedule! I do HIIT workouts and also go to the gym 3 times a week. I can now lift weights just fine! I was worried about getting fat for not working out for weeks after surgery lol! But my body didn't change as much as I thought it would! And for sports bras, I bought some good ones from Target and they work just fine!! Good luck with the rest of your recovery!! I hope I helped :)
What excersizes / movements did you do immediately after surgery? Did you use and moisturisers / massage techniques. Also can you tell me about the bras you wore during the day and to work out? My op is booked in for 16th September but I am a competetive kickboxer. I am aware I will need time off the circuit and sparring for a while but like you, I train and fitness train 5 days a week. I don't want to do anything that'll cause issue with my implants but I will want to get back as soon as I can! Any recommendations or techniques to use to make sure I look after myself?
Thanks for the info- very helpful and congrats on your new look!