My Butt Implants After 10 Months - Rocklin, CA

Well I remember it being extremely painful for the...

Well I remember it being extremely painful for the first three days I thought I couldn't take it. I couldn't walk right for three weeks I couldn't sit for a month. When I finally sat it was weird.

I'm finally used to it my ass looks amazing I'm constantly having men and women telling me how I get my ass so perfect. Lol

My butt is rock hard Im starting to be afraid it may never get soft. What does your butt feel like?

Nice to hear some 'after the fact' reviews, there does not seem to be too much of that on this site, well, anywhere!!! And even more rare, pictures of the outcome, although this site is rich, in 'Wish' pics. I Think that is my no.1 complaint, that there is minimal after pics. Dont get me wrong, some people do the deed, and it is so helpful, but most do not. They give all kinds of excuses, but ultimately do not deliver the goods. Well sofiamf, it would be very nice for an update 2 years later!!! However, i do realise it is unlikely!! :)))
Hi Sofiamf, I would love to hear more from you. From your ratings I gather you were unhappy with the behaviour and aftercare of your clinic, but as you've said your butt looks amazing, I'm confused as to why you've chosen the "Not Worth It" option. I would love to learn more about butt implants, and your review is one of the rare ones that has been updated several months later. I would love to hear how you are doing now, if you feel it's been worth the ordeal, and if the hardness you mentioned has gone.
hey how is it feeling now, has it softened up yet
s

I think he's great. However my butt is hard and I have a nasty scar