My Butt Implants After 10 Months - Rocklin, CA

Well I remember it being extremely painful for the...

Well I remember it being extremely painful for the first three days I thought I couldn't take it. I couldn't walk right for three weeks I couldn't sit for a month. When I finally sat it was weird.

I'm finally used to it my ass looks amazing I'm constantly having men and women telling me how I get my ass so perfect. Lol

My butt is rock hard Im starting to be afraid it may never get soft. What does your butt feel like?

s

I think he's great. However my butt is hard and I have a nasty scar

Hi Sofiamf, I would love to hear more from you. From your ratings I gather you were unhappy with the behaviour and aftercare of your clinic, but as you've said your butt looks amazing, I'm confused as to why you've chosen the "Not Worth It" option. I would love to learn more about butt implants, and your review is one of the rare ones that has been updated several months later. I would love to hear how you are doing now, if you feel it's been worth the ordeal, and if the hardness you mentioned has gone.
hey how is it feeling now, has it softened up yet
yes please any photo would greatly be appreciated, before and after of course.
Hey Sophia! Congrats on ur new booty! Can u post some pics? Im also getting implants...

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you spoken with your doctor about the hardness? Did he give you any sort of timeline?

I have he said it takes time. I just feel like mine is a little to hard, I just don't know anyone who has butt implants to compare to

Hopefully some of the other community members will help you out. I'll speak to some of them and get them to reach out to you!