10 Veneers/crown on Upper Teeth - Rochester, NY

After awful experience with bad dentist who ended...

After awful experience with bad dentist who ended up reinjuring a cervical disc herniation I had surgery Ina's well as damaging my teeth, I found a great cosmetic dentist who made everything right. 10 veneers crowns on upper teeth. I always hated my smile and never smiled, this has been life changing for me. Final veneers/crowns will be placed 1/30 but the temporaries look amazing. It's not an easy or quick process. But in the end it's completely worth it-but please find the right dentist

1/30 the final porcelain veneers crowns will be...

1/30 the final porcelain veneers crowns will be permanantly placed and ill post pics
So very happy for you. I know all too well the pain caused by bad dentistry. Your teeth look great now!
I have the same problem with you. My teeth bothered me for more than 10 years. I do not like to talk and laugh in public because my teeth. I live in NYC, maybe I will go to see your dentist. It is not easy to find a good dentist. I had terrible experience before.
Dr.sanger is truly amazing:-) he changed my life greatly
Keith Sanger DDS

I came to dr. Sanger after a nightmare with a bad dentist. He was like the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been a long process but I cried after the temporaries were placed and I saw my smile.