10 Veneers/crown on Upper Teeth - Rochester, NY

After awful experience with bad dentist who ended...

After awful experience with bad dentist who ended up reinjuring a cervical disc herniation I had surgery Ina's well as damaging my teeth, I found a great cosmetic dentist who made everything right. 10 veneers crowns on upper teeth. I always hated my smile and never smiled, this has been life changing for me. Final veneers/crowns will be placed 1/30 but the temporaries look amazing. It's not an easy or quick process. But in the end it's completely worth it-but please find the right dentist

1/30 the final porcelain veneers crowns will be...

1/30 the final porcelain veneers crowns will be permanantly placed and ill post pics
Keith Sanger DDS

I came to dr. Sanger after a nightmare with a bad dentist. He was like the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been a long process but I cried after the temporaries were placed and I saw my smile.

So very happy for you. I know all too well the pain caused by bad dentistry. Your teeth look great now!
I have the same problem with you. My teeth bothered me for more than 10 years. I do not like to talk and laugh in public because my teeth. I live in NYC, maybe I will go to see your dentist. It is not easy to find a good dentist. I had terrible experience before.
Dr.sanger is truly amazing:-) he changed my life greatly
You look amazing. Lucky you
Your brand new smile just looks amazing. It is nice to see the pretty change veneers have done for you. Veneers are a good option if you are not happy with your teeth. Get your treatment done from a good dentist and you will surely love your new smile!
I could not be happier, after an MVA AND almost a year on narcotic pain meds I started having a lot of issues and notoced awful discoloration. Unfortunately I saw a very awful dentist who made everything worse in an Effort to make money, and ended up re injurying me, which put me back in physical therapy and possible surgery. Thankfully after weeks of crying I found an amazing, experienced and kind cosmetic dentist, he was incredible. At the final appt I literally cried, just didn't have words for what he gave back to me!!
You are a beautiful girl & your "new" smile just beams off of you! Enjoy, and KEEP SMILIN'!!
Awww thank you:-) I keep covering my mouth when I talk lol-old habits die hard
You look so pretty with your new smile. I'm very happy for you!
Thank you, I have to say out of everything I have ever done this was one if the best choices I have ever made