Dr. Koenig at the Quatela Center/Lindsay House Did an Amazing Job! - Rochester, NY

I found Dr. Koenig at the Lindsay House to do my...

I found Dr. Koenig at the Lindsay House to do my BA almost accidentally, but so glad that I did! When I first called, Roberta listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and encouraged me to come in for a consult. I am so glad she convinced me, as initially, I felt that the rates at the Lindsay House were slightly more expensive than other Drs in the surrounding area (Buffalo and Syracuse). However, I wanted to do as little traveling as possible, and the Lindsay House was almost in my backyard! After my initial meeting with Dr. Koenig, I decided that the Lindsay House was worth the extra expense.

Dr. Koenig was soft-spoken but showed an obvious mastery of his craft as he answered my questions and explained the procedure. Almost instantly, I was put at ease by his calm demeanor. After my first consult, I felt confident scheduling my procedure.

My surgery went without a hitch, and my results were beautiful! I never imagined how confident and feminine I could feel! The procedure has changed the way I feel towards my body; prior to considering my BA, I had resigned to accepting my breasts the way they were ( I was a 32A, if that). Now, although still too early to tell the exact size, I am a beautiful and well-proportioned full B cup, and I am truly enjoying my new figure!

I can't say enough about the Lindsay House staff and Dr. Koenig. Whatever he did in the operating room, he did well, and I couldn't be happier! I am so glad that I opted to stay local and pay a little more for amazing results. It was all totally worth it, and my husband agrees! He loves my new look:)

Thank you Dr. Koenig and staff for being so great!! You have done some excellent work!!

$ change

I put up the wrong amount... it's actually $7,400.00!
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koenig is professional, experienced and very easy to talk to. Truly an artist, he does beautiful work. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Koenig and the Quatela House to anyone considering a BA! Extremely pleased with results :)