Excellent Revision Rhinoplasty - Rochester, MI

I am almost six months out of a revision...

I am almost six months out of a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Zuliani. To say that I was nervous for a second rhinoplasty is an understatement. My initial rhinoplasty was done at age 16 (with a different Dr.), it was done poorly and changed/collapsed overtime. I am now 30 years old and felt my mis-shaped nose was a distraction, so much so I would have preferred my bumpy teenage nose. I decided to look into a revision. After thorough research for a great doctor and many consultations, I finally met Dr. Zuliani. From the very first appointment he was professional, understanding, thorough, and easy to talk to. Dr. Zuliani not only reshaped my nose to look natural and balanced with my face, he also improved my breathing and restored my confidence. My nose is no longer a distraction and no one can even guess that I have ever had a rhinoplasty. My experience with Dr. Zuliani has been incredibly positive. It truly has changed my life and I couldn't be more thankful.

All these positive reviews with no transitory pics. Seems dodgy enough to me.
I am considering going to this Dr for a revision as well, but am very nervous! My first rhinoplasty was a disaster. Do you have before and after pictures? I would love to see them:)

I'm glad all went well for you and that you're happy with your results! We'd love to see your photos!

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I learned about Dr. Zuliani and his practice, Michigan Facial Aesthetic Surgeons, via internet research.