3 Weeks Post Op with Pics. Arm Lift & TT - Rochester, MI

I had a bilateral brachioplasty & fleur di lis...

I had a bilateral brachioplasty & fleur di lis tummy tuck on Dec. 7th. The surgical tape just came off my right arm today so I thought I'd post a few pics. I'm very happy so far with both procedures. My arms are still swollen and my Dr. will start with the scar therapy next week. I don't wear the compression garment for my arms as much as I should but it's pretty uncomfortable. Overall, the arms were more sore than painful since day 1. I was really expecting to be in more pain and my Dr. was surprised that I wasn't..he said I was "tough" lol.

Rochester Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Hainer after meeting him 2 yrs. ago. I knew at that time he would be the one doing my surgery. I ended up getting scared and not doing it until this year. Dr. Hainer is a very nice & knowledgable doctor. He comes highly recommended by 2 of Michigan's top plastic surgeons. As I am only 3 weeks into recovery, I have not seen him that much but so far I'm very pleased. You can't see the incisions from the front or the back when I have my arms at my side.

Hi - just wondering how the healing is going? I have my first consult with a PS tomorrow and I am very excited. I lost almost 150 lbs and I have huge bat wings and I need a lower body lift. Curious if you found it hard to get around with having the arms and tummy at the same time?
Actually the arms were very easy. Most of the pain I had ws due to the TT. I'm healing pretty well and using silicone tape and a rx cream for the scars. A lot of people are surprised I would rather have scars instead of flabby arms but the scars seem to be getting better. It's going to take at least a yr. for them to fade. Anyway, good luck and let me know if you have any questions.
hi!!! congrats... i cant quite tell where did they put thi insicion by the pic posted ... can you put up more pics ,... im getting mine done soon and i wanted to decide where to put thi insicion... :0)
Thanks! I didn't get an option for the incision. My surgeon always uses the bicepital groove which seems to be the best. I'll post more pics ASAP. Good luck.