3 Weeks Post Op with Pics. Arm Lift & TT - Rochester, MI

I had a bilateral brachioplasty & fleur di lis...

I had a bilateral brachioplasty & fleur di lis tummy tuck on Dec. 7th. The surgical tape just came off my right arm today so I thought I'd post a few pics. I'm very happy so far with both procedures. My arms are still swollen and my Dr. will start with the scar therapy next week. I don't wear the compression garment for my arms as much as I should but it's pretty uncomfortable. Overall, the arms were more sore than painful since day 1. I was really expecting to be in more pain and my Dr. was surprised that I wasn't..he said I was "tough" lol.

Rochester Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Hainer after meeting him 2 yrs. ago. I knew at that time he would be the one doing my surgery. I ended up getting scared and not doing it until this year. Dr. Hainer is a very nice & knowledgable doctor. He comes highly recommended by 2 of Michigan's top plastic surgeons. As I am only 3 weeks into recovery, I have not seen him that much but so far I'm very pleased. You can't see the incisions from the front or the back when I have my arms at my side.