Spectacular Job! Couldn't Have Went to a Better Doctor. - Rochester Hills, MI

My whole goal was for me to breath at night when I...

My whole goal was for me to breath at night when I sleep. I had a deviated septum, I had polyps in my nose, and lastly I had a hump on my nose. I also felt very insecure about the way my nose looked when I was around people. I went through three surgeries, 2 out of the 3 were medical treatments and one was plastic. I had surgery for my deviated septum so my nose can be aligned straight. I had sinus surgery for my removal of polyps. Lastly, I had plastic surgery for my hump.

The first three weeks after the surgery was a killer, all I felt was pain (especially the first week), but thats what happens when you go through surgery. For about a month and a half was when my nose was starting to feel better after the surgery. It has been over a year since my surgery and it has changed my life. I am able to sleep without feeling discomfort of my nose, and I have great confidence because of my appearance. I wish I didn't watch a nose surgery before my surgery. Overall, Dr. Zuliani did a wonderful job on my nose and I can honestly say that I couldn't have went to a better doctor. The surgery was a success Dr. Zuliani and thank you.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

My mother and I found them through insurance.

Do you have before and after pics? I am considering using this Dr for a revision rhinoplasty.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm sorry you had so much pain. That's a bit unusual after a rhinoplasty, so I wonder if all the polyps added to your pain level.

Glad all is well and that you're happy with your nose now!