Scar Revision from Skin Graph - Riverside, CA

4 years ago I was in an off road accident and...

4 years ago I was in an off road accident and almost had my foot amputated. long story short I had couple skin graphs where they took the skin and part of my muscle from my inner thigh and transferred to my foot. Well the scar on my thigh gave me insecurities as a model because it gave me two creases instead of one butt crease. I will show you the before picture after this. I got my scar revision same time as my breast implants. It was hard couple days because I can't slide to get up or slide to it down. I have to be careful. Now I am more than pleased with dr. Bennett because she made it as perfect as it could be. I know have one crease and all though it looks smaller because that side has less muscle, I know I need to do some serious workouts. I also had foot surgery to help me walk better,from the accident, this past Feb and was on crutches more than a month. So that prolly didn't help. I am glad all my surgeries are over and I am in full recovery mood!

Before scar revision

Dr. Bennett

Dr. bennett is the best doctor I ever dealt with. I have dealt with a lot since I was in an accident and had a lot of work done. She's a miracle worker and I trust her with everything!!!!