Scar Revision from Skin Graph - Riverside, CA

4 years ago I was in an off road accident and...

4 years ago I was in an off road accident and almost had my foot amputated. long story short I had couple skin graphs where they took the skin and part of my muscle from my inner thigh and transferred to my foot. Well the scar on my thigh gave me insecurities as a model because it gave me two creases instead of one butt crease. I will show you the before picture after this. I got my scar revision same time as my breast implants. It was hard couple days because I can't slide to get up or slide to it down. I have to be careful. Now I am more than pleased with dr. Bennett because she made it as perfect as it could be. I know have one crease and all though it looks smaller because that side has less muscle, I know I need to do some serious workouts. I also had foot surgery to help me walk better,from the accident, this past Feb and was on crutches more than a month. So that prolly didn't help. I am glad all my surgeries are over and I am in full recovery mood!

Before scar revision

Dr. Bennett

Dr. bennett is the best doctor I ever dealt with. I have dealt with a lot since I was in an accident and had a lot of work done. She's a miracle worker and I trust her with everything!!!!

Wow! What a sensational improvement! I'm so happy for you, that would have bothered me terribly. SOOOO sorry you had the terrible accident. Life really stinks sometimes. But you had the wonderful help of your surgeon (who had at least 14 years of post high school education to learn how to do this.) We are often so hard on doctors and I don't understand why. Those who give their all (most of them!!) deserve our gratitude, not criticisms.
I'm curious about whether or not you are using any topical scar treatments? I have had good luck with Biodermis products on a few scars of different sizes. Best of luck!
I usually use silicone sheeting for about 6 weeks and after I use a sunfader from Obagi and it works really fast and it makes the scars same color as my skin. Never used bioderms, where can u buy it?
You can visit them online at biodermis.com I buy directly from the website. I have used Pro-Sil and Epi-Derm, both worked quite well.
Oh my goodness, you have been through a lot.   Keep moving forward with that positive attitude and everything will be great.  Rest and let your body heal and keep us up to date on how everything turns out.
Thank u! Yes that's one thing I don't do much. I guess I am used to procedures and surgeries now that I get back into the groove right away. I learned not the baby myself anymore. Lol thanks again!